410 HP
    406 pound feet of torque
    V6 can even be AWD
    23.8 mpg

Retail- between $127,500-$135,700
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wide azz mouth in the front. Love it.
    That's a really small displacement for a V8, 3.8L? Here's where the turbo comes in
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks nice, but we all know it will breakdown like Italian cars always do.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks nice, but we all know it will breakdown like Italian cars always do.

did u ever have an italian car that broke down?

? looks bauce

• aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookin clean, only masi' I been liking
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait to see the GTS version
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peep the McLaren thread, some speed racer ish there
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ehh aint really feelin it
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    Wide azz mouth in the front. Love it.
    That's a really small displacement for a V8, 3.8L? Here's where the turbo comes in

exactly

I'm skeptical of any V8 producing >275HP that ain't at least a 4.0

something tells me the maintenance costs wouldn't be worth the performance

love the interior tho
  • kallateroll
    kallateroll Members Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Options
    That ? look, nothing special, next!!!!!!
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @blakfyahking...damn yall ? bout to change my mind about copping one 2 years...I fell in love when I first saw the car (although I dont like side intakes) but now I'm like maybe I was wrong....I'm def getting another big body sunday car again (did the 7 series and s class)...so you saying I got to save an additional year and aim for the Aston?? There is nothing really under 100K that wows me anymore...I ? with the A8/CLS and 7's but they already attainable if I wanted to be pressed and take funds out my IRA...I need a car to aim for in the next 2-3 years...car heads help a ? out lol
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HONESTLY... ON THE OUTSIDE, THAT ? LOOK LIKE ONE OF THEM NEW BUICKS
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For what that car cost give me a.

Dodge challenger SRT8

Z/28 chevy camaro

Audi A7

Cadillac cts v-coupe

nissan 370 z nismo

• stilldat_dude
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Of course you could get 2-3 decent cars for that price...but I don't want/like cars that every ? body got (Chargers, Infinitis, Camaros, Audi's and in DC BMW and Benzes are EVERYWHERE)...i don't want to drive 5 miles and see 10 ? with my car...thats another reason why I like my CC cause not too many people have them and if they do they normally just have the base version...I want my big body to be a SHOW STOPPER
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate Masi's..
    my boy had one.. even he talks ? about them. lol

but i feel u on wantin ? others aint drivin..
    im already plottin my next whip for 2016.. gettin my game a G5 this yr or a CLS..

but after that im goin for the big boy.. The Rolls.. i want the rag coupe tho! ooooo wee!
  • stilldat_dude
    edited May 2014
    Options
    i hate Masi's..

im already plottin my next whip for 2016.. gettin my game a G5 this yr or a CLS..

but after that im goin for the big boy.. The Rolls.. i want the rag coupe tho! ooooo wee!

@BossExcellence DAMMIT!!! I thought I found my jewel lol...what did he hate about them?...You don't ? wit the interior at least? they too low class for you...ol bougie ? lol... Man I ain't gonna front when I was pushing the big bodies I thought I was the ? until I went around the corner and seen another ? with the same ? and don't let his ? be decked out...make a ? feel like he ain't even special lol

You go ahead with the Bent and Rolls...i'll congrats from the sideline lol...I ain't gonna fake and try to go above 125K...its levels to this ? ? lol
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I gotta disagree with you there @BossExcellence. I know a guy that guy has an old Masserati like these below that I be drooling over everytime he pull it out...He told me that he is gonna get a Quartroport soon and if the standard is anything like the old ones, It's ? ? ...

maserati__3500_gt_superlegera_1961_1_lgw.jpg
    maserati__3500_gti_1962_3_lgw.jpg
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2014
    Options
    i hate Masi's..

@BossExcellence DAMMIT!!! I thought I found my jewel lol...what did he hate about them?...You don't ? wit the interior at least? they too low class for you...ol bougie ? lol... Man I ain't gonna front when I was pushing the big bodies I thought I was the ? until I went around the corner and seen another ? with the same ? and don't let his ? be decked out...make a ? feel like he ain't even special lol

You go ahead with the Bent and Rolls...i'll congrats from the sideline lol...I ain't gonna fake and try to go above 125K...its levels to this ? ? lol

mannnnnn i know EXACTLY how u feel...
    i don't be knowin ? about cars.. and i remember my first S.. i got that ? and thought i was ON! haha turns out other ? who had it was clowning a ? .. i aint have the amg package.. my roof wasn't panorama ..and they could tell my yr by the tail lights and side mirrors. smmfh

i had to do my homework for my new one.. and built that ? from the ground up.. ? aint laughing no more. lol

but yeh.. i can't remember what my dude said verbatim ..but it was along the lines of a Maserati not havin its own identity.. something about all its parts commin from other manufacturers.. and said the maintenance was a ? .. and that they don't hold they value.. me personally i jus don't like the look.. that and this one ? i couldn't stand had one. lol

them two door ones aint that bad looking tho..
    i like the grill on them joints.. i was jus gettin at a ? that had one.. i know it was her ? 's tho.. so i started clowning her ? since she was trying to act like she was better then everybody in the spot. hahahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    I gotta disagree with you there @BossExcellence. I know a guy that guy has an old Masserati like these below that I be drooling over everytime he pull it out...He told me that he is gonna get a Quartroport soon and if the standard is anything like the old ones, It's ? ? ...

maserati__3500_gt_superlegera_1961_1_lgw.jpg
    maserati__3500_gti_1962_3_lgw.jpg

them ? ugly fam. hahahaha
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    In houston i see all kind of ? ...only thing that will shut ? down is a bugatti which i have yet to see everything else you'll find some rich people on westheimer every so often pullin the pricey cars out.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah so one of the big wigs just had this delivered to the office

I'm like damn u couldn't go pick it up u had to have em drop the mufucka off in front my face huh
    r6baDfQ.png
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    A M6 grand coupe ? on a masi
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

please explain, how? just curious?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

Them 6 series grand coupes are nasty!!

I Like Masi's to an extent (especially the fact that they have Ferrari engines), but the build quality is no bueno. Their transmissions are notorious for being p.o.s.