Nasty Gal Dem **Stories of Nasty Girls**

Options
The Prime Minister
The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
Everyone knows at least one nasty girl. I know a few. Swallowers, toe suckers, butt lickers, trainers, stupid human tricks, whatever...

Tell us a story of some of the nastiest ? you've ever known a ? to do.

Comments

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who care tho b? It's 2013.. If you haven't learned to peep the signs by now, you destined to crash anyway.. Your thread sucks and reflects the type of man you are.. ? like you keep nickel and dime pimps in business..
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Who care tho b? It's 2013.. If you haven't learned to peep the signs by now, you destined to crash anyway.. Your thread sucks and reflects the type of man you are.. ? like you keep nickel and dime pimps in business..

Shut the ? up while a grown ? teachin' If you ain't got no stories then sit your ass in the corner and don't speak unless you're Gaddamn spoken to.
    ? how you grown qnd ur avi is a cartoon tho? Nah b..I dont believe you..I think u just a lil ? that got a couple dumb ? to buy what you're selling..kick rocks lil man..you minor league
  • The Prime Minister
    Options

Shut the ? up while a grown ? teachin' If you ain't got no stories then sit your ass in the corner and don't speak unless you're Gaddamn spoken to.
    ? how you grown qnd ur avi is a cartoon tho? Nah b..I dont believe you..I think u just a lil ? that got a couple dumb ? to buy what you're selling..kick rocks lil man..you minor league

I told you to shut the ? up until you're spoken to. Now you wish to derail my thread... Tisk Tisk. Loser on some Cortez. What's next, some Dickies and a Pendleton? I'm out here gettin' ? and you on some fake ass gangbanger ? , runnin up on dudes you ? ' ? . No wonder you derailed my thread, you fake ass ? thug. GTFOH.
  • The Prime Minister
    Options
  • NIKE...
    Options

I told you to shut the ? up until you're spoken to. Now you wish to derail my thread... Tisk Tisk. Loser on some Cortez. What's next, some Dickies and a Pendleton? I'm out here gettin' ? and you on some fake ass gangbanger ? , runnin up on dudes you ? ' ? . No wonder you derailed my thread, you fake ass ? thug. GTFOH.
    First and foremost..you're welcome peasant...

you have to have a thread before it's derailed...you call this thirst via text a thread? Who comes to a male dominated forum and creates a thread like this tho? You posted like ? know you..nobody knows nor cares about you b but you wanna talk about sexual exploits like you plugged..no you not plugged b...start over with some real heat before you post another thread..and when you reply, keep in mind that I'm bored..you'll only add fuel to the fire...

?
  • The Prime Minister
    Options
    Go away you ? ' customer. You lost. I can take your losing even further, but for now I just need you to get a life.
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Go away you ? ' customer. You lost. I can take your losing even further, but for now I just need you to get a life.
    The only thing that needs life is ur reply b..

Try again tho..we rootin for you b
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Will wrote: »
    LOL @ a chick swallowing being nasty, ? are you 15?

it is kinda nasty tho when you think about it

even today i be like "damn ? you nasty" but i be smilin while i say it
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread crashed with the quickness lol
    Options
    i wonder did nike cortez read the thread or even kno if he postin in the right thread

cause the ? he postin is not makin sense to me
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

Nah, if she gonna let me nut in her mouth, she needs to get rid of it. I ain't tryna see that ? ...
    Options

Nah, if she gonna let me nut in her mouth, she needs to get rid of it. I ain't tryna see that ? ...

aint even no let for me, im tryin to nut in the ? mouth whether she want me to or not
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    this ? i ? with last summer wanted to jump in the tub and ? on me, have me return the favor to her, all while her parents were asleep in the next room in that quiet ass, creaky ass house. the worst part is the ? bathroom door didnt have a lock.

i wouldnt have minded ? on her tho

you was gon let the ? give you a ?

wtf type of freak ? you on
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Here comes the pep rally and cheer squad..give it up for them popped ass hoes b..lol

http://youtu.be/7UY_4lMETnA
    edited January 2013
    Options
    this ? must be on coke or somethin

none of his posts in this thread made sense so far
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? i ? with last summer wanted to jump in the tub and ? on me, have me return the favor to her, all while her parents were asleep in the next room in that quiet ass, creaky ass house. the worst part is the ? bathroom door didnt have a lock.

Molly aint no joke...
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh once u been with a squirter for years, getting ? on dont scare u.

but i didnt even know this chick a whole 2 weeks i dont get down with random hoes like that
  • NIKE...
    Options
    These nasty girls and their filthy reactions..

http://youtu.be/HVO5WhIm4uI
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So one damn story in this whole thread huh? Lol