NBA Player Rankings #2 Player in the NBA

Options
af.r.i.c.a.
af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
We will collectively decide who the top 10 players in the League are by process of elimination starting from the top.When a player is voted into a slot that player will be eliminated and the remaining players on the list along with one new player will move into the next thread. This will be the first installment of a 10 thread series.

1.LeBron James

NBA Player Rankings #2 Player in the NBA 60 votes

Chris Paul
0%
Kevin Love
1%
coop9889 1 vote
Carmelo Anthony
5%
[Deleted User]A$AP_A$TONvince_vince 3 votes
Kobe Bryant
18%
buttuh_bplaymaker88Got Em Shookgoldenja_Menace_Sir Lurkalotkacee139Los216blu197SuperSoakerblackjack2012 11 votes
Dwayne Wade
0%
Russel Westbrook
0%
Derrick Rose
0%
Kevin Durant
73%
ocelotalmighty breezerageFocal Pointinfamous114lord nemesisthe ghostchi-guyachewon87GettinLohueyBcotton5R.D.af.r.i.c.a.dallas' 4 evaIceBergTaylorunspoken_respectCoolJoeIbexiron man1 44 votes
Rajon Rondo
1%
texasdaking88 1 vote
Dwight Howard
0%

Comments

• almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    that was easy
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    The top 2 are no brainers
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe Bryant
    ^^^
    i'm guessing yall put kobe in the #3 spot?
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    Next.......
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    thread opening/// thread closing
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    would say kobe but my heart has to go with the knicks...
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    LOL at anyone thinking Kobe really had this goin for him
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    lol at lakers fans
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    it gets interesting after this, get it started
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    it gets interesting after this, get it started

Yup...the only real debate is #3 down.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    Honestly lebron should be in this spot based on him not being clutch at the buzzer and Kevin Durant has way more game winning shots PLAYIN LESS SEASONS! Honesty y'all....who would you want with the ball in his hands with 10 seasons and the game's on the line? A guy who has only got it done once in like 9 seasons or a 90% freethrow shooter who has an unblockable jumper, unlimited range, and already has the ice cold killers blood in the veins to hit the walk off j's on the ron artest and shawn marion's of the world?

Anyway since Lebron already got dickrode to number 1 I guess for the sake of the polls I'll vote for durant just for justice purposes cuz he got jobbed outta the 1 slot so he shouldn't get ? over anymore slots

Did y'all see this man send the dallas mavericks to hell last night? If he wins a ring this year and he's tied with lebron in rings then I want some updated poll results. His lack of a chip is the only vadid explanation for this popularity contest, school president type of ? where lebron is over him.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Honestly lebron should be in this spot based on him not being clutch at the buzzer and Kevin Durant has way more game winning shots PLAYIN LESS SEASONS! Honesty y'all....who would you want with the ball in his hands with 10 seasons and the game's on the line? A guy who has only got it done once in like 9 seasons or a 90% freethrow shooter who has an unblockable jumper, unlimited range, and already has the ice cold killers blood in the veins to hit the walk off j's on the ron artest and shawn marion's of the world?

Anyway since Lebron already got dickrode to number 1 I guess for the sake of the polls I'll vote for durant just for justice purposes cuz he got jobbed outta the 1 slot so he shouldn't get ? over anymore slots

Did y'all see this man send the dallas mavericks to hell last night? If he wins a ring this year and he's tied with lebron in rings then I want some updated poll results. His lack of a chip is the only vadid explanation for this popularity contest, school president type of ? where lebron is over him.

Lebron is better get ya ? outta here the game is more than just buzzer beaters ? ?
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    KD in the 2 spot but 3-10 will be a good debate.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    Objective Lakers fan here..Kevin Durant. No disrespect to Kobe.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Kobe or Kd could go either way imo
  • rage
    Options
    Kevin Durant

Lebron has better clutch shooting percentage than anybody not named Jordan you ? dickrider.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant

Lebron is better get ya ? outta here the game is more than just buzzer beaters ? ?

That's not my only reason. I can easily go the he has a better overall offensive game rout and no one can guard him without help. On a finals where people thought he was having off games, he was still averaging 30 points! Yeah Lebron has the assist and rebound stats over guys having a bunch of 3 point shooting snipers as teamates, that don't mean he's better than durant. ? better get boards he's built like karl malone. If getting triple doubles make you a better player than every pure scorer then by that logic I assume you feel magic johnson was better than micheal jordan then right? So is Jason kid better than melo cuz he does a little bit of everything? *hand to my ear*

Yeah, go sit cho ass down clown...I'm entitled to my opinion

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    obvious is obvious
  • rage
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Kevin Durant

That's not my only reason. I can easily go the he has a better overall offensive game rout and no one can guard him without help. On a finals where people thought he was having off games, he was still averaging 30 points! Yeah Lebron has the assist and rebound stats over guys having a bunch of 3 point shooting snipers as teamates, that don't mean he's better than durant. ? better get boards he's built like karl malone. If getting triple doubles make you a better player than every pure scorer then by that logic I assume you feel magic johnson was better than micheal jordan then right? So is Jason kid better than melo cuz he does a little bit of everything? *hand to my ear*

1) You just said "based on him being more clutch"

2) 3 points snipers who get open looks because of Bron, he has more than most PGs.

3) Durant is taller than Bron you stupid dickrider....how does Bron have any more of an advantage?? Also however he gets the rebound isnt the issue, its the fact that he gets them.

4) The fact that Bron is a more efficient scorer than Durant while still being a top 5 scorer . Is a better playmaker than Durant, is a better rebounder than Durant. Plays far better defence than Durant, thoroughly out played Durant whenever they play each other, oh and you know THE CHIP AND THE FINALS MVP. Thats what makes him FAR AND AWAY the best player on the planet.

This what you stupid Kobe dickriders still don't understand....Bron rebounds like a 4, passes like a PG, is a top 5 scorer and the most efficient at it. While still being one of the best defenders in the league....is the reason why he is better than Durant. You Kobe dickriders are so fascinated with points all the other ? is meaningless, you guys are EXTREMELY ignorant and devoid of any real basketball knowledge.
  • R.D.
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Kevin Durant

no it couldnt
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

no it couldnt

my opinion bruh if u dont agree thats on u
  • MC The Rapper
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Kevin Durant

But he is better than Durant , he's a better scorer than Durant, Better ball handler , Better Defender , also which no one ever mentions Kevin Durant is a turnover machine . Lebron James is better than Durant every category except for more consistent jump shot . Your entitled to your opinion but I'm also entitled to call you a ? ?
  • R.D.
    Options
    Kevin Durant

But he is better than Durant , he's a better scorer than Durant, Better ball handler , Better Defender , also which no one ever mentions Kevin Durant is a turnover machine . Lebron James is better than Durant every category except for more consistent jump shot . Your entitled to your opinion but I'm also entitled to call you a ? ?

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo better scorer my ? ?

please make that argument
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    R.D. wrote: »

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo better scorer my ? ?

please make that argument

Lebron got more 50 point games in the first six seasons than durant and has a higher point average in his first 6 years than durant and averaged 30 points in more seasons than durant etc .