how u feel bout this pic? ETHER? or not?

Options
damobb2deep
damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in AKA Donkey
[img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/602992_10151245369093495_139305366_n.jpg[/img]

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not exactly Columbus "Discovering" America here.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's some philosophy to life right there
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haha ether dude
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had to cosign. Too much truth for it to be ether.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Pretty sure that ducks are notoriously ? , so that mallard just ethered itself and other mallards everywhere.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gave o/p a LOL for no reason

? it
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    I dont know wtf the duck has to do with the picture....but it's true

good advice duck or some weird ass meme
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty sure that ducks are notoriously ? , so that mallard just ethered itself and other mallards everywhere.

whaaaa?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mallards find a mate in the winter in southern US, then fly north in the spring, find a good place to nest, smash, and then let the female to all the work raising the young. Mallards are GOAT misogynists.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ Mobb feeling some Einstien ? with this meme.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

whaaaa?
    Those ? are so ? they'd prefer extinction to heterosexuality:

? ducks derail repopulation plan

BlueDuck.jpg

Why are all the good blue ducks ? ?

That’s what Cherry, the last remaining lass of her kind in England, may be asking herself after two male prospects that might have helped her perpetuate the species fell for one another instead of for her.

"They stay together all the time, parading up and down their enclosure and whistling to each other as a male might do with a female he wants to mate with," Paul Stevens, the warden at Arundel Wetland Center, tells the Telegraph.

The boy birds, Ben and Jerry, were introduced to Cherry, but to no avail. "Cherry showed some interest in him," Stevens told the newspaper, referring to Jerry. "She displayed typical mating behavior—she approached him and called to him, she even looked like she was nesting. We thought it was great and it was all going to happen, but nothing ever did."

Feathers flew, however, when Ben and Jerry were shacked up together. "To our surprise, the two males really took to each other and it was obvious that they really liked each other," Stevens said, adding: "Ben and Jerry do make a lovely couple."

Ben and Jerry aren’t the first ? members of the animal kingdom. Roy and Silo, penguin residents of the Central Park Zoo in New York City, mated there a decade ago—among the 1,500 species that have been observed engaging in homosexual activity. But Ben and Jerry’s coupling is bad news for blue ducks in England, where the threesome is thought to be among the only such birds in the country, the Telegraph reports. Blue ducks are native to New Zealand and are threatened with extinction, according to that country’s Department of Conservation.

As for Cherry, she’s taking Ben and Jerry’s relationship in stride, Stevens told the Telegraph. "Cherry doesn’t seem bothered by it," he said. "She’s just happy to keep to herself."
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    I had to cosign. Too much truth for it to be ether.
    GOAT sig
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lol, sadly this is pretty true

although i like most of the women i know

I doubt your weird ass have any friends

Not cool. Kai never did nothing to you. Step the ? off ? !
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True that, true that....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The top portion of the caption isn't even really related to the bottom portion if we're reasoning. So the mismatch duck picture makes sense.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont get how it's ether...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got dayum.
    So these birds out here on that fowl ? ? each other?!

Good thing I've never ate duck or penguin.

If chickens start doing this...I will start to explore the vegetarian lifestyle.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

whaaaa?
    Those ? are so ? they'd prefer extinction to heterosexuality:

? ducks derail repopulation plan

BlueDuck.jpg

Why are all the good blue ducks ? ?

That’s what Cherry, the last remaining lass of her kind in England, may be asking herself after two male prospects that might have helped her perpetuate the species fell for one another instead of for her.

"They stay together all the time, parading up and down their enclosure and whistling to each other as a male might do with a female he wants to mate with," Paul Stevens, the warden at Arundel Wetland Center, tells the Telegraph.

The boy birds, Ben and Jerry, were introduced to Cherry, but to no avail. "Cherry showed some interest in him," Stevens told the newspaper, referring to Jerry. "She displayed typical mating behavior—she approached him and called to him, she even looked like she was nesting. We thought it was great and it was all going to happen, but nothing ever did."

Feathers flew, however, when Ben and Jerry were shacked up together. "To our surprise, the two males really took to each other and it was obvious that they really liked each other," Stevens said, adding: "Ben and Jerry do make a lovely couple."

Ben and Jerry aren’t the first ? members of the animal kingdom. Roy and Silo, penguin residents of the Central Park Zoo in New York City, mated there a decade ago—among the 1,500 species that have been observed engaging in homosexual activity. But Ben and Jerry’s coupling is bad news for blue ducks in England, where the threesome is thought to be among the only such birds in the country, the Telegraph reports. Blue ducks are native to New Zealand and are threatened with extinction, according to that country’s Department of Conservation.

As for Cherry, she’s taking Ben and Jerry’s relationship in stride, Stevens told the Telegraph. "Cherry doesn’t seem bothered by it," he said. "She’s just happy to keep to herself."

hmm.... how fitting it would be dathroat2deep to create a woman hating thread, with a ? bird hell bent on wiping out heterosexuality...

u are reaching.....
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the same way I feel about this picture..

truth_zpsee67ce71.jpg