Mike
    string
    Avon
    Cutty....Street Side

Lester
    bunk
    mcnulty
    Carver
    Daniels/bunny covin...pig side. All these cops tried to gaf though.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In no particular order
    Lester
    Bunk
    Bodie
    Omar
    String
    Avon
    Slim
    Prop joe

Also i have to cosign on season two being a bit dull at times. I agree that it served a purpose, but most of it was like Homicide Season Three (which was quite hard to get trough at times)
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a big fan of season 2, i mean it was all right. just the whole docks and all that ? was kinda boring to me
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bunk
    wee bay
    stringer
    mcnulty
    clay davis
    covin
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll love Bodie, but I never really forgave him for killing Wallace. That ? was cold.

With that said Bodie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Poot

My favorite was probably Micheal. Then probably McNulty, Avon, Omar. Not in order. Stringer tried to be something he wasn't and got clapped the ? up for it. He hustled out of 250k by a ? Senator, c'mon man.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? with the sawed off.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    15456__robert_l.jpg

Colvin>>>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA5za4VsskM

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Ya'll love Bodie, but I never really forgave him for killing Wallace. That ? was cold.

My favorite was probably Micheal. Then probably McNulty, Avon, Omar. Not in order. Stringer tried to be something he wasn't and got clapped the ? up for it. He hustled out of 250k by a ? Senator, c'mon man.

Well to be fair. Poot was the one that actually did it, not Bodie. And Wallace was a dead man. If they didn't ? him someone else would have, and that person might not have been as nice about it.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Well to be fair. Poot was the one that actually did it, not Bodie. And Wallace was a dead man. If they didn't ? him someone else would have, and that person might not have been as nice about it.

no,Bodie was the one who was adamant about killing Wallace and he also shot first,Poot just finished him off
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    think he's alluding to the fact that Bodie started having second thoughts until Poot yelled at him to "just do it"

and like he said, Wallace was going get it anyway
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    think he's alluding to the fact that Bodie started having second thoughts until Poot yelled at him to "just do it"

and like he said, Wallace was going get it anyway

Exactly, and Bodie wasn't exactly adamant. It was a order that came down and something the game required. From a standpoint of the street soldier he wanted to be, he knew it was something that had to be done. But as someone who was cool with Wallace, he wasn't really amped up to merk him.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    I Don't Know Why Snoop Is/Was So Popular..That ? Was A Terrible Actress

Can't cosign this because wasn't really acting. She was basically being herself.

And It Showed...Wack ?

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf? overall Brother Mouzone and Lester get no love in this thread. smh
  • R.D.
    Options
    "Me ? Im just a police"
  • jay83
    Options
    This scene is a favorite because Avon calls out stringer on his own B.S. lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkVohPC_YpU

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    This scene is a favorite because Avon calls out stringer on his own B.S. lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkVohPC_YpU

This is the ? that makes me wonder why people act like Stringer was some kind of genius that had perfected the game until Avon showed up. He wasn't. If there was no Avon, Stringer would have pushed through with that ? and had all of them ? up in the game. He was trying hard to walk in two different lives and he wanted to mix them both. You can't do that. You can't apply everything you learn in a business school to the streets and all street tactics aren't fair for use in the business world.
  • R.D.
    Options
    ? cause Avon was ? business up

Yeah Stringer got ? over by Clay Davis but that couldve happened to anybody

lol at String having them ? in the game

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

How was Avon ? business up? He was about to take out the biggest threat there was to business, Marlo. If Avon never got out of jail, Stringer would have still gotten ? over by Clay Davis and likely got everybody wiped out due to retaliation for going at a public official. But let's say he thought better and didn't go that route. Then guess what, he would have wound up like the rest of the Co-op, getting extorted by Marlo.

I can't understand why this point is so hard for people to understand. Avon was the only one that understood the danger Marlo presented. Avon was right. At the end of Season 3, maybe you don't know that, but if you've seen the whole series and know what all Marlo ended up doing, how can you sit around saying that Stringer was right and Avon was just ? business up.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    McNulty Was A Self Centered Egotistical ? ...? That Dude
  • R.D.
    Options

How was Avon ? business up? He was about to take out the biggest threat there was to business, Marlo. If Avon never got out of jail, Stringer would have still gotten ? over by Clay Davis and likely got everybody wiped out due to retaliation for going at a public official. But let's say he thought better and didn't go that route. Then guess what, he would have wound up like the rest of the Co-op, getting extorted by Marlo.

I can't understand why this point is so hard for people to understand. Avon was the only one that understood the danger Marlo presented. Avon was right. At the end of Season 3, maybe you don't know that, but if you've seen the whole series and know what all Marlo ended up doing, how can you sit around saying that Stringer was right and Avon was just ? business up.

? cause Marlo took over the co op after Avon and String was gone

who knows how it turn out if String still around

Was the business or was it not running smooth before Avon came home even with Marlo refusing to cooperate ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Was the business or was it not running smooth before Avon came home even with Marlo refusing to cooperate ?

So Stringer was going to make the difference? He had already shown that he wasn't as street savvy as some of the other bosses. So we're supposed to believe that he was goes to be the difference in keeping Marlo down even though all the other bosses who were probably far more street connected than Stringer couldn't? ? Prop Joe was definitely closer to the streets than Stringer and look what happened to him. Guess what? Stringer was trying to pull that same ? with Marlo. He was trying to embrace him and bring him into the fold. You're crazy if you think Stringer would have stopped Marlo's rise. That was the whole point they were trying to show with the dichotomy between Avon and Stringer. Avon was to Hood to move forward and take things to a different level, and Stringer's head was too far in the clouds to really understand the simple mechanics of how things really played out on the streets.

And yes, business was moving smooth because Marlo was being kept in check. When Avon was gone, there was no one left to challenge him. And yes, Avon, not Stringer because Stringer didn't do a damn thing to hold Marlo off. That was part of the problem.
  • jay83
    Options
    sidenote:

my goal is to use the phrase "what i tell you about playin those ? away games?" once this month in context.

next time burger king messes up my order or my coworker waste his money on gamblin im using that phrase lol.
  • jay83
    edited February 2013
    Options

So Stringer was going to make the difference? He had already shown that he wasn't as street savvy as some of the other bosses. So we're supposed to believe that he was goes to be the difference in keeping Marlo down even though all the other bosses who were probably far more street connected than Stringer couldn't? ? Prop Joe was definitely closer to the streets than Stringer and look what happened to him. Guess what? Stringer was trying to pull that same ? with Marlo. He was trying to embrace him and bring him into the fold. You're crazy if you think Stringer would have stopped Marlo's rise. That was the whole point they were trying to show with the dichotomy between Avon and Stringer. Avon was to Hood to move forward and take things to a different level, and Stringer's head was too far in the clouds to really understand the simple mechanics of how things really played out on the streets.

And yes, business was moving smooth because Marlo was being kept in check. When Avon was gone, there was no one left to challenge him. And yes, Avon, not Stringer because Stringer didn't do a damn thing to hold Marlo off. That was part of the problem.

well, they had a chance to take out marlo, until the cops showed up. lol.