So why threads keep disappearing?

Options
VulcanRaven
VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
So punk ass Pats fans and dickriding Pats mods can dish it out, but you hoes cant take it? At least own up to deleting the threads. Yo Bossman or peagle yall need to vote whoever is doing it off the island already. ? is beyond ? .

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made one about patriots wives (wes welkers) talking ? after losses and ? got clapped quicker than a retired NBA player goes bankrupt

so Ill post it here again...
    The wife of New England Patriots star wide receiver, Wes Welker, went on a rant following her husband's loss, criticizing Baltimore Ravens' linebacker Ray Lewis' personal life and calling attention to his criminal history.
    'Proud of my husband and the Pats,' Anna Burns Welker, a former Miss ? , began her message, following the Patriots' 28-13 defeat by the Ravens.

But she quickly added, 'By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay! What a hall of fame player! A true role model!'

On Welker's wife Facebook message, which was obtained by The Big Lead, she is referring to the 2000 homicide when Lewis was charged with murder following a stabbing at a post-Super Bowl party

Lewis, who announced he's retiring at the end of the postseason, has been a focal point of the media's coverage during the playoffs.
    Welker's wife later apologized for her initial post, saying, 'I apologize to Ray Lewis and his family for my comments. In no way did I mean for them to be mean or hurtful. I'm embarrassed for being a sore loser. I wish Ray and the Ravens good luck. Lesson learned!'

Ironically, after last year's Super Bowl defeat to the New York Giants, quarterback Tom Brady's supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, criticized Welker for failing to make a catch that would have sealed a victory.
    'You [need] to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball,' she was overheard saying immediately after that 21-17 loss.

'My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times.'
    Lewis will now lead the Ravens against the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl on February 3.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Pm thatdamnjay to find out