so can you be racist and love/like sports too?

Options
IamtheVILLE
IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
so yall know im from the ville. and the ville is in ky and our rival is ky. being from here is funny cause those crackas be yellin at the players like," you aint ? ? . no im not talking to my team im talking about the other ? ."

its like if you love basketball or football how you gone hate or have a disdain for blacks when more than likely he is either yours, your wifes, child, or friends etc. favorite player. i just dont get it. explain my fellow cheap seaters.

Comments

• G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's different types of racism b....
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These people view the blacks on their team as 'cogs' or 'instruments' of the larger team, just there to make sure their 'machine' wins, if you will.

It's hard to explain, its almost like they support the larger institution and concept of whatever team they support, but couldn't care less about the players that help the team reach its goals. Sure, they want them to be good (so winning is easier), but they don't care about them personally.
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options
    Freudian wrote: »
    These people view the blacks on their team as 'cogs' or 'instruments' of the larger team, just there to make sure their 'machine' wins, if you will.

It's hard to explain, its almost like they support the larger institution and concept of whatever team they support, but couldn't care less about the players that help the team reach its goals. Sure, they want them to be good (so winning is easier), but they don't care about them personally.

explain deeper. i get what your saying and i want to see where youre going with this.

• wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has always bugged me too...
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like peckawoods, but I ? with Nick Collison, Matt Ryan, and Kroy Bierman. lol
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can you be racist and still like to be entertained by or profit from the use of cheap labor?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    can you be racist and still like to be entertained by or profit from the use of cheap labor?

Your sure can when it laces your pockets.. and you paying those cats pennies on the dime.. theres this thing called slavery.. ? they even had negros inside of there houses...

yds.jpg
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats what i been tryin to say
  • playmaker88
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    thats what i been tryin to say

Lol i knew that at the time but i guess i got caught up in responding lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most racists love larry bird and act as if he is the greatest thing since sliced bread....
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont like the way asians drive. that mean i cant eat panda express?
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

you aren't paying hundreds of dollars to go see these asians and looking up to them as athletes but calling them chinks in your home and saying your daughters can't date asians. Totally different, yea that was extreme but thats ? whites do. White people view ? as their entertainment thats why this is. Thats why they hold on to positions like qb and make it seem like you have to be a rhodes scholar to play the position because it's been dominated by whites and hate sports like basketball....
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go to some of these college message boards. A college board I frequent stay throwing slick shots. All black players are "thugs" unless they are on their team. In extreme cases, said team has "thugs" that they wouldn't mind seeing gone. They also have a "locked" political sub forum that you have to ask permission to join. I think they want to make sure no blacks are lurking in there. ? baffles me. Although they love certain players because they are good quiet "boys" i.e. #21.
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kentucky Fans are some of the most racist folks ever
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whos 21

lattimore..
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dawg, I thought that Asian/driving ish was a myth till I moved out here to Cali. It ain't but a handfull of them in ATL (They deep in Norcross/Doraville for my A town nikkas).

But man, I gotta battle these kung fu driving muhfugga err-day out here.

No ? given on lane merges, turn signals, red lights, brakes, etc.

It's like they just close their eyes and pray to Buddah that they get to work in one piece.

I think they do that "clap and rub" thing over the steering wheel that Mr. Miyagi did on Karate Kid when Daniel-son ? his leg up. lol
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhfuckas ? me hittin they blinker AS THEY GET OVER. Not even checking they mirrors. Stoppin hard as ? on the freeway
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead at greenwoods last post.... a Asian lady almost ran me off the road coming from Douglasville tonight lol no signal no nothing just changing lanes.... police pulled her ass over too
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so yall know im from the ville. and the ville is in ky and our rival is ky. being from here is funny cause those crackas be yellin at the players like," you aint ? ? . no im not talking to my team im talking about the other ? ."

its like if you love basketball or football how you gone hate or have a disdain for blacks when more than likely he is either yours, your wifes, child, or friends etc. favorite player. i just dont get it. explain my fellow cheap seaters.

lol you came to the wrong place for a politically correct answer. this board has one of the highest concentration of racist comments
    it happens. embrace that ? and return fire.
    if ? still bothers you in 2013 you need to toughen up
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean slave owners were racist but yet they smashed black women.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to answer your question.. yeah.

but I be damned if I watch a game with one
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was actually talking to former NHL player anson carter (long story how i got in touch with him but it dealt with them racist tweets last year) but we shared some stories of prejudice white folk up in the northeast

Racist or prejudice whites love the black actors and athlets and even rappers. Shitee some of these white parents don't care if their kid goes to see lil wayne or jay z or even a waka flocka. But if its juts an average joe black person and you aren't friends with any of their white friends then they don't like you or start thinking of you in a different way. And they don't mind a few black families but after a dozen or more move in they move out.

Like Anson was telling me about how he was ignored by this white dude i think it was a resturant or somewhere. And then another white guy was like "oh hey anson!". then that white guy who was ignoring him was like "oh why didn't you tell me you were anson carter your cool" and then started treating him all proper. Ive felt this way at times too up here in the northeast.

Another thing that is happening is this current generation of white kids up north aren't as covert racist as their parents learned to be for image sake. So they start saying ignorant ? on twitter/facebook social media they think is just like the country club or private white gathering. But twitter even on private settings can get exposed. Up here in the north with so many liberal whites you don't wanna be known as a racist.

• playmaker88
    edited January 2013
    Options
    we know.

edit: some of us