ESPN: "Report: Kobe Goes at Howard"

Options

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    the elephant in the room is that Kobe won't walk after 14 but he WILL leave the lakers.....the one place he will go to chase a chip will be Chi-town to be the missing ingredient to Rosé gettin a ring.

Chicago will strike out in free agency like they always do and scoop up bean to be the missing scoring punch the bulls been missing since Ben Gordon left.

the idea of being a part of the team that brings a chip back to the place last owned by Jordan is the 1 thing that will allow him to accept a sidekick role just cuz he would love to have MJ fans cheering him on. lol he crazy like that.

***this is only predicated on next year being a disaster which I highly doubt happening****
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He isnt going anywhere.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Highly doubt Kobe goes and chases a ring much less as a side kick the ? ego is way to big.

He may play another year or two after this then he's done.

He's still one of the top offensive players in the league his defensive game is nothing like it use to be though.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    the elephant in the room is that Kobe won't walk after 14 but he WILL leave the lakers.....the one place he will go to chase a chip will be Chi-town to be the missing ingredient to Rosé gettin a ring.

Chicago will strike out in free agency like they always do and scoop up bean to be the missing scoring punch the bulls been missing since Ben Gordon left.

the idea of being a part of the team that brings a chip back to the place last owned by Jordan is the 1 thing that will allow him to accept a sidekick role just cuz he would love to have MJ fans cheering him on. lol he crazy like that.

***this is only predicated on next year being a disaster which I highly doubt happening****

Whata nightmare for Bilfiger if this happened. ? spends his who IC career ? all over Kobe only for the ? to go to his hometown team.
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could see Kobe going to philly.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    This is why the Lakers were better off with Bynum. Because if you gonna have an injury prone Diva anyway Atleast he was one that gave no ? . He played here long enough for me to know his nature somewhat and trust....He woulda told Kobe something if asked that same question.

If ? aint got heart in the team meetings, then It's no wonder they dont be having the heart in the forth quarters then.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Whata nightmare for Bilfiger if this happened. ? spends his who IC career ? all over Kobe only for the ? to go to his hometown team.

It wouldn't be a nightmare,if kobe wants to piggy bacc for another title like he did for 3 of them thangs wit shaq go head and come to the chi.I rather kobe take the clutch shots than rose
  • DR. JEK
    Options

It wouldn't be a nightmare,if kobe wants to piggy bacc for another title like he did for 3 of them thangs wit shaq go head and come to the chi.I rather kobe take the clutch shots than rose

I disagree with the piggy backing on Shaq but of course you already know that from the 2 pages me and you went back and forth about that very subject. I do agree with you tho about the last shot. Im 1000 percent sure Kobe would welcome the thoght of gettin the ball at the end.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe a G...and ron most definitely tired of dwight acting a ? , pulled his card and skirt up...dwight's ? was revealed.
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe didn't piggy back Shaq to 3 titles. I'll give you '00, but Kobe dominated '01 & '02
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    knights wrote: »
    Until I see a name with this ? , I ain't ? with ESPN and their "anonymous sources" anymore. After them and the Big Headed Dwarf Sean Salsbury used to roast got T.O. cut by Dallas with the b.s. coverage, I just look at them as trolls.
    unless its a named source its probably false

I see what yall sayin but imo its too specifc to make up something like this:

"The teammate called Bryant over so Howard could tell it to Bryant's face, but the center refused to speak up."

That teammate sounds like a real ngga, a vet, loyal to Kobe, and an overall idgaf type dude...

Metta-World-Peace.jpg

That's how ESPN fools y'all though. "Oh, such and such would do it, so such and such must've been the one."

Nah, they know the Lakers are the top story like Tebow was a year ago and like T.O. and the Cowboys were in their day. Only difference is this time is ESPN aren't shooting themselves in the foot by asking Lakers players on camera if they have beef with Dwight like they did about T.O. Damn near every Cowboy they asked gave dude glowing reviews as a teammate, but when they didn't win the Super Bowl, Jerry "Fake Steinbrenner" Jones had to blame somebody.

Same ? . Dudes getting spun in media ? drama because their failure is news. Team is certified trash like I predicted, but I'm not going to feed into this Gossip Girl ? until someone who "doesn't give a ? " doesn't give a ? about getting on camera like a man.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the gif of Howard playin with a cookie on his face.

smh@ that ?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AndrewBynum-300x221.jpg
    This ? here. ? cheesin hard....STEALIN!
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhPee wrote: »
    Kobe didn't piggy back Shaq to 3 titles. I'll give you '00, but Kobe dominated '01 & '02

Shaq outplayed Kobe in every single game of both those series, with a double double and over 50%FG....go actually watch a basketball game.
  • P swayze166
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    OhPee wrote: »

Shaq outplayed Kobe in every single game of both those series, with a double double and over 50%FG....go actually watch a basketball game.

Obviously you have never actually watched a game with out your Kobe hate bifocals on....gtfoh troll
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    2000 Playoff Averages: 21.1ppg 4.5rpg 4.4apg 1.5spg 1.5bpg
    2001: 29.4ppg 7.3rpg 6.1apg 1.6spg
    2002: 26.6ppg 5.8rpg 4.6apg 1.4spg

... Kobe was definitely putting up role player numbers.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rage
    Options
    2000 Playoff Averages: 21.1ppg 4.5rpg 4.4apg 1.5spg 1.5bpg
    2001: 29.4ppg 7.3rpg 6.1apg 1.6spg
    2002: 26.6ppg 5.8rpg 4.6apg 1.4spg

... Kobe was definitely putting up role player numbers.

You really wanna do this? Go the stat route?? Cuz we can expose this ? Grayson, Tim Drake, Jason Todd ass ? in a heartbeat if thats the debate.
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ask the spurs, kings and trailblazers in the west playoffs in the early 2000s if Kobe got carried to the finals
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall still responding to this idiot.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall still responding to this idiot.

exactly
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    HAHAAA Rage outchea actin like 29.4 and 7 boards is something shabby.

That's a hurt feelings ass ? right there
  • P swayze166
    Options
    HAHAAA Rage outchea actin like 29.4 and 7 boards is something shabby.

That's a hurt feelings ass ? right there

that ? know about basketball about as much as he knows how to make a rational argument without estrogen filled statements.
  • rage
    Options
    Shaq 2000: PPG 30.7 RPG 15.4 2.4 BPG 566%FG
    Shaq 2001: PPG 30.4 RPG 15.4 2.4 BPG 555%FG
    Shaq 2002: PPG 28.5 RPG 12.6 2.5 BPG 529%FG

3 Finals MVP awards.

kobe-bryant-and-shaquille-oneal.jpg