Post A Pic Of Your Girlfriend, Baby Momma or Wife If You Aint Scared.....

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    BREH SHE LOOK LIKE CARLOS MENCIA THO

Now why you gotta go and say that lol that aint right got me ? comparing pics and ?

Lmao you're a good sport
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh...here goes this dude again.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    U said she wasnt fat son......

I gave u a GOAT for posting tho
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    U said she wasnt fat son......

I gave u a GOAT for posting tho

I never said such a thing(I think)! I refute these claims! Plus ask Kat, she will tell you all about that ? since I am such a mean and horrible person and how I belittle my girlfriend so much, even though I have had plenty of chances to leave and cheat but I havent
    and still treat her good.
    smh...here goes this dude again.

I wasn't even being an ass there come on lol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    whaermoufdodoe?

scratch and cut my ? and make me remember why I don't ask for head anymore from her
    103tok7.gif
  • reapin505
    edited June 2013
    Options
    whaermoufdodoe?

scratch and cut my ? and make me remember why I don't ask for head anymore from her
    103tok7.gif

I een know if I read that ? right but yeah, thats what her mouth do. I need sleep im startin to trip out like my dog
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well this is bae right here, I put it in spoilers so you ? don't ? ugh
    29c5dgn.jpg

Damn this ? ! ? ! Lol, but do your thing plap.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin u need to do better
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me see if i have a flattering pic....
  • Purr
    Options

bruh she's cuuute as hell
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

Why thank u....did i tell u what happened on the flight home? Lol
  • reapin505
    Options

I don't deny that most the time
  • Purr
    Options

mile high club?!

dear, you are in a domestic violent relationship with her and her moms. you need to leave those toxic people alone.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

mile high club?!

dear, you are in a domestic violent relationship with her and her moms. you need to leave those toxic people alone.

Bathroom aint big enough for the both of us lol ...
  • Purr
    Options

mile high club?!

fat people make it work on the plane errday boo.

but what happened? tell her I said hi.
  • Purr
    Options
    wht the ? u laughin reapin? you gettin yo ass beat and verbally abused by these women. I want you to stand up to them. I mean. really. like stand up and leave their bitter ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

mile high club?!

So we get to the airport.....the customer service lady gives this lady a first class upgrade and gives me the lady s economy seat unbeknowst to the white lady, she calls her name the white lady doesnt show up so she s like ? it i upgraded her, u can have her economy seat. So we board as soon as i sit down the white lady comes out of nowhere w an attitude like ure in my seat....i wanted to tell her that she could have the 1 st class seat but she looked like she wanted to cause a scene ...so i was like ? it and the stewardess pretty much tells me to go to first class......we land and get off the plane and Michelles like lets go i dont wanna run into the white lady she s been talking bout u stole her first class seat all flight long...so im like huh? The lady runs us down and is like I hope u enjoyed ur first class seat..i replied i aint get a chance to the flight was only 3 hrs her soul was burning....then she tried to guilt trip me w a sob story
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wht the ? u laughin reapin? you gettin yo ass beat and verbally abused by these women. I want you to stand up to them. I mean. really. like stand up and leave their bitter ? .
    He ain't leave after she bit his ? head repeatedly (II)

U think verbal abuse phasing him?
  • Purr
    Options

mile high club?!

So we get to the airport.....the customer service lady gives this lady a first class upgrade and gives me the lady s economy seat unbeknowst to the white lady, she calls her name the white lady doesnt show up so she s like ? it i upgraded her, u can have her economy seat. So we board as soon as i sit down the white lady comes out of nowhere w an attitude like ure in my seat....i wanted to tell her that she could have the 1 st class seat but she looked like she wanted to cause a scene ...so i was like ? it and the stewardess pretty much tells me to go to first class......we land and get off the plane and Michelles like lets go i dont wanna run into the white lady she s been talking bout u stole her first class seat all flight long...so im like huh? The lady runs us down and is like I hope u enjoyed ur first class seat..i replied i aint get a chance to the flight was only 3 hrs her soul was burning....then she tried to guilt trip me w a sob story

lol wtf. that's annoying as ? . did you give her the ? please look when she was giving you that sob story?

. did Michelle wear any of her new stuff yet?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

mile high club?!

lol wtf. that's annoying as ? . did you give her the ? please look when she was giving you that sob story?

The crazy thing is she was salty cuz she found that she had been upgraded to a first class seat AFTER she kicked me out of her economy seat...dumb ? .... But naw not yet u know she s going to Miami this weekend so she ll be showing off her new looks ( she is so happy and appreciative)...
  • Purr
    Options

mile high club?!

The crazy thing is she was salty cuz she found that she had been upgraded to a first class seat AFTER she kicked me out of her economy seat...dumb ? .... But naw not yet u know she s going to Miami this weekend so she ll be showing off her new looks ( she is so happy and appreciative)...

I know! I'm excited for her. did she show you her shorts yet?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

mile high club?!

Naw im still dumbfounded we bought her shorts i ve neee seen her in shorts ever ..not even to work out...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

mile high club?!

What should we do or go for my bday?
  • Purr
    Options

mile high club?!

Naw im still dumbfounded we bought her shorts i ve neee seen her in shorts ever ..not even to work out...

she looks amazing in the shorts. I even had her try on short shorts with rips in them. she looked hot. her body is dope as ? . I'm jelly as ? though.

tell her to try them on for you.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well this is bae right here, I put it in spoilers so you ? don't ? ugh
    29c5dgn.jpg

HIM GOT TACO MEAT ON HIS HEAD....
This discussion has been closed.