BABYDADDY DRAMA

Options
Leah_Bonita
Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
ok this girl my friend met was 1 month pregnant when they got together (her babydaddy walked out on her). anyway he was there when her son was born been taking care of her the whole 9 months and her soon whose been alive for 5 months they've been happy. anyway on the 6th month her babydaddy wants to come back and be in his sons life. sounds like trouble to me but i cant tell him ? anyway i did some sneaky ass spying ? (i admit im a ? ass gossiping muthafcka "kanye shrug") and was able to steal a snap shot of one of there convos.

IMG_0059_zps66d40235.png

i admit im a bit of a ? starter but i care about my homeboys enough to help a ? out i could make her babydaddy "disapper" for his sake or i could sit back and watch this L that i know is sure to come. if it was up to yall wat would u do

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lose-lose situation for him. in the long run hes better off leaving her.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
  • Go figure
    Options
    when ur typing paragraphs to a girl and shes only hitting u with 1-2 word responses she obviously not seeing it your way.

how the hell u get a snapshot of his texts anyway? and add to that the name says "HER". thats what he has her under on his phone? i ? with androids so idk how iphones work
  • proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Options
    He share that girl. The way she texting like babydaddy was with her right then.

He should jump dip and dont act scorned. Them diapers, formula, clothes and all that ? will start racking up. He winning on the backside. His "W" is right in front of his face.

I ? with a chick with a 4 month old for like 8 months she wanted to go back to grand rapids and be with baby daddy. I said cool, even bought the ticket. No lie maybe 6 months later he was locked up for possession with intent. I felt a little giddy inside, no lie. We still talk off and on now. She is kinda struggling but she got her family to help. ? it.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @Omega_Conflict still flagging my post like a lil hoe ass ? "Waits on ill ? you post"
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    when ur typing paragraphs to a girl and shes only hitting u with 1-2 word responses she obviously not seeing it your way.

how the hell u get a snapshot of his texts anyway? and add to that the name says "HER". thats what he has her under on his phone? i ? with androids so idk how iphones work

like i said im very spy like
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    quit trollin bruh. your ? aint even good.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    your friend is a sucker

who the ? gets with a pregnant chick they did not impregnate themselves

and now the fool wants to get mad that she still hung up on the ? who did knock her up? the ? he think, she was so over him and ready for a new relationship after being pregnant for just a month

your friend needs to realize he was used and played like a chump, she got what she wanted out of him and now it looks like she's done

what the ? are you talking about make her baby daddy disappear? wtf? i can't, i just can't with you new age guys. yes everyone, lets just all lose our minds and do reckless ? behind some hoe

tell your friend to man the ? up, and stop acting like a ? over what's most likely community property ?

i meant id beat him up thats all
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    quit trollin bruh. your ? aint even good.

who trolls like this? really
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babydaddy got that Grimmjow smile like

grimmjow_by_benderzz.jpg

i wish a ? would
  • proud_babydaddy
    Options
    If i was yo friend i would be james brown'in, george jefferson'in and doing the hammer typewriter all over the house. Sipping henn. looking at the dude dancing on maury gif.
  • Go figure
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    i admit im a bit of a ? starter but i care about my homeboys enough to help a ? out i could make her babydaddy "disapper" for his sake or i could sit back and watch this L that i know is sure to come. if it was up to yall wat would u do

sit back and let him learn the hard way
  • proud_babydaddy
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

sit back and let him learn the hard way

waits for the murder suicide post.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    lol cold blooded ass ?
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    your friend is a sucker

who the ? gets with a pregnant chick they did not impregnate themselves

and now the fool wants to get mad that she still hung up on the ? who did knock her up? the ? he think, she was so over him and ready for a new relationship after being pregnant for just a month

your friend needs to realize he was used and played like a chump, she got what she wanted out of him and now it looks like she's done

what the ? are you talking about make her baby daddy disappear? wtf? i can't, i just can't with you new age guys. yes everyone, lets just all lose our minds and do reckless ? behind some hoe

tell your friend to man the ? up, and stop acting like a ? over what's most likely community property ?

i meant id beat him up thats all

why would you even do that? ? that ? do to y'all but keep ? some chick he knocked up? that's his right to do if she still lets him. so y'all are gonna mess this man up cuz she's a hoe and keep her legs closed?

no diss, you and your friends sound like real ? right now

weren't you the one pretending to be a female poster or something? that makes sense now

shut up before i make u have and orgasm through african spirituals
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Threads like this push me toward CVS when I'm thinkin about goin raw...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack ? . Let that woman go and be with the father of her child. She used him and it's over.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You sure its your friend and not u bruh
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

yes im sure if it was me i would have been killed him i dont allow other men to move in on what i lay claim to im the jealous protective type
  • Go figure
    Options

not gonna lie that "HER" ? had me wondering the same.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who gets with a pregnant chick??
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yes im sure if it was me i would have been killed him i dont allow other men to move in on what i lay claim to im the jealous protective type

aka "im insecure as ? and will catch a case over a female i've known for a couple months"
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Your friend is a ? . He need to Scott Peterson that hoe. They gonna blame her baby daddy anyway
  • forum_admin
    forum_admin Members Posts: 32
    Options
    ok this girl my friend met was 1 month pregnant when they got together (her babydaddy walked out on her). anyway he was there when her son was born been taking care of her the whole 9 months and her soon whose been alive for 5 months they've been happy. anyway on the 6th month her babydaddy wants to come back and be in his sons life. sounds like trouble to me but i cant tell him ? anyway i did some sneaky ass spying ? (i admit im a ? ass gossiping muthafcka "kanye shrug") and was able to steal a snap shot of one of there convos.

IMG_0059_zps66d40235.png

lol