so blacks out l.a. are p*ssies huh?

Options
13»

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its mexican bloods n crips n cali...asian, white people(yes white people are bloods)....n the bay is different...
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BLack folk now moving to the south in large numbers. Getting ran outta hoods in the west and victimized on gentrification in the east coast. They have no choice but to move south of the mason dixon line.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Northern cali is way diff than southern cali...mexicans n black people get along better up north...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @wildself..alot of cali ? deep in dallas.So youre on to something with that but i doubt if mexicans are their reason for leaving....cali workforce aint ? and the housing market compared to other states is woat.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @wildself..alot of cali ? deep in dallas.So youre on to something with that but i doubt if mexicans are their reason for leaving....cali workforce aint ? and the housing market compared to other states is woat.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »

but I got cousins out in the Bay area and they tell me all the time how much different it is then LA as far as race relations....they all pretty much keep it kosher

Yea blacks and messicans get along in the Bay. They get money together but the messican gangs up in Oakland be funkin. Them Nortes, Surenos and Border Brothers got territories in the O.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at dude saying worry about Chicago gangs now. Chicago had gangs before LA and a higher crime rate then NY and LA since the 80s. Those 2 cities had more total crime/homicides some years, but they had bigger populations. New York had 8 million people LA 4 million Chicago 2.8 million. Other big cities were hectic to. There is a reason Chicago has gangs in both cities black p stones (bloods) in la and latin kings in new york
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    And I keep hearing about them black dudes in LA being ? ? Never been out that way before, but I am sure it has to do with the population of mexicans out there.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    abn562 wrote: »
    From what I understand, those Mexicans don't target Black gang-members; they usually target those with no gang affiliation... Just regular Black folks, which basically makes the Mexicans look like the real ? . Plus, Mexicans greatly outnumber Blacks in L.A.

Notice how you never hear about Blacks getting victimized by Mexicans in places like Atlanta, New Jersey, Detroit, etc..? They know better.

really? mexicans in atlanta, new jersey, and detroit?
    1230066697968.gif
    i seriously doubt theres more than 5,000 in those states

The south has had the biggest % increase in illegal immigrant population the last few years. Check the news dude. Immigration laws worse than az everywhere in the south now

• Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats what happens when ? wear skinny jeans
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I understand, those Mexicans don't target Black gang-members; they usually target those with no gang affiliation... Just regular Black folks, which basically makes the Mexicans look like the real ? . Plus, Mexicans greatly outnumber Blacks in L.A.

Notice how you never hear about Blacks getting victimized by Mexicans in places like Atlanta, New Jersey, Detroit, etc..? They know better.

THIS..

iv stated on here before.. mexicans dont run LA they run they hoods in LA.. if a ? black family wanna move to a mexican hood they better expect the consequences..

its some ? ? tho if u ask me for the mexicans to pick on that square family but hey.. u cant be mad at a dog for bein a dog when u get bit..

mexican families move to black neighborhoods and they know they place.. they dont invite they bald head cousins over cause then they gettin ran out..

but iunno.. i grew up in LA in the 90s.. i was pretty much done wit the streets in that aspect around 2001.. so ? may be different now.. and i could really care less..

but i went to a predominantly mexican high school and we had riots every other yr or so.. and every riot we beat they ass!

and it wasnt jus a one school riot.. it was city-wide.. from Hawthorne.. Leuzinger.. Inglewood.. Gardena.. Crenshaw and so on.. district after district Mexicans gettin worked..

Mexicans dont run ? but they area as everyone else ..post me a story where mexicans is runnin up on black families near Avalon and Rosecrans (also compton) THEN u talkin bout somethin..

this ? probably happened in Paramount anyway (NEAR Compton) lol
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stories like this are media race baiting.
    Most Mexicans are not involved with gangs.
    The Black population in Southern California is around 8-10%, according to the 2010 census. Blacks have been moving away from inner cities in Socal, and Black kids and young adults are having less involvment in street gangs compared to the 80s, 90s and the 2000s.
    Latino immigration has increased the population of Mexicans and other Latinos in Southern California, but Mexican gang members are a very small percentage of the Latino population.
    Isolated incidents regarding street gangs and prison politics does not reflect the actual racial dynamic in Southern California.
    Southern California has one of the highest costs of living in America, these types of incidents occur in high crime inner city gang neighborhoods that are experiencing major demographic shifts.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To Be Fair Blaccs Are Outnumbered 1000 To 1...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read this thread with "only...in California" playing in my head. This ? nothing new...
  • Incredible_K
    Incredible_K Members Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Options
    Only certain parts of cali gettin overrun by mexicans
  • Incredible_K
    Incredible_K Members Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Options
    Still got alot of ? with heart and pride in cali. i agree though. Cosign @ Allah @ ounceman..bruh.....not all of us lol. although what you describe do happen at times.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

1230066697968.gif

SMH

That was partially the basis of my original statement... To demonstrate how these cowards only act tough when the numbers are in their favor.

If they were really hard, why don't they try to force Black gang-bangers outta THEIR homes?

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hear a bunch of ? .

so its not mexicans in ATL? from what i hear they down there bout to take over the drug trade.

yall ? crazy....those mexicans come in slowly then they bring the drugs and make deals an have the blacks fighting each other then then run off the left overs. those ms13 dudes come in slow. i seen it happen in charlotte and heard about it up in chicago. they just low key in those places but they are there.

only places i cant see it happening is DC and NYC
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't blacks have to form like Voltron under the bloods just to be able to fend off Latin Kings in Rikers and on the streets afterwards?

That blood ? didn't come into play for no reason out there.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Praslims ms-13 taking over the drug trade is not going to happen. To many violent street gangs in Chicago have ties to cartels and are already super violent. Chicago has gangs entrenced since the 1800s no gang is going to just come here and take over. They can try it is a free country hahahahah. I can see it happening in New York though, the city is just to damn big you can make more moves out there. Chicago is a town run by corrupt politics and gangs. Gangs like ms-13 seem to open up shop were there is little to no established gangs. Gangs like Latin Kings are worldwide and can be found in every state and in different countries, plus chicago has virtually no hondurans or salvadoreons here. Its mostly mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Guatalmalen and ecudorians. There is no one to recruit because once you hit the prison its chicago gangs politics....it would be a bad business move for them and probably why it hasn't happened
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Black Power heh heh heh
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1230066697968.gif

We only have the workers and laborers here. We don't have that many of the misfits here.