LOL @ Chris Bosh thinking he is a Hall of Famer

Options

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Who in the '03 draft has more titles than Wade . The only people that have more titles than Wade since '03 are members of the spurs organization.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who in the '03 draft has more titles than Wade . The only people that have more titles than Wade since '03 are members of the spurs organization.

So Wade was the sole reason for his last chip? I thought it was Lebron. I don't dislike the dude and he's a great player but we are putting him in a elite group with the Kobes, Duncan, KG, Dirk of the world... Dude is living off his name now... Is it Lebrons fault? Maybe... Injuries? Could be. But I see a player that looks like he's passed his prime playing with the best player in the world... And I'm one of the people who damn Kobe for it so Wade will get the same if we're talking about chips...

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Wade is the 3rd best SG of all time.

Parker is a HOF'er

Billups, I don't think so.

Clyde Drexler would like a word with you
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

So Wade was the sole reason for his last chip? I thought it was Lebron. I don't dislike the dude and he's a great player but we are putting him in a elite group with the Kobes, Duncan, KG, Dirk of the world... Dude is living off his name now... Is it Lebrons fault? Maybe... Injuries? Could be. But I see a player that looks like he's passed his prime playing with the best player in the world... And I'm one of the people who damn Kobe for it so Wade will get the same if we're talking about chips...

That's not how it goes for the HOF , that's internet message board discussion we talking about HOF qualifications and if you watched the Heat's playoff run he had a couple of performances that helped them secure the title if he didn't do what he did they probably wouldn't have got to the finals let alone won the title . Same with Chris bosh who made some big shots as well . Haha at Dirk
  • ocelot
    Options
    Nah Wade did his thing... But dude isn't a lock to me... Is he a HOFer? I'll give it to him... But I think Tim Brown should be in the Football HOF too. I remember Skip saying if you have to think about it then that person shouldn't be in it. And while I do think he should be in it , the way he's playing now makes me do a double look... Especially if we look at a Tony Parker who has won more than he has and is still doing it today but is not even looked as an Allstar let alone a lock in the HOF ... I'm mean Spurs are in first place and we have 2 players on the bench in the Allstar game...lol
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read some where "Bosh is like a Derek Fisher type"

thread should be closed solely based on such idiotic comment...
  • MC The Rapper
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Nah Wade did his thing... But dude isn't a lock to me... Is he a HOFer? I'll give it to him... But I think Tim Brown should be in the Football HOF too. I remember Skip saying if you have to think about it then that person shouldn't be in it. And while I do think he should be in it , the way he's playing now makes me do a double look... Especially if we look at a Tony Parker who has won more than he has and is still doing it today but is not even looked as an Allstar let alone a lock in the HOF ... I'm mean Spurs are in first place and we have 2 players on the bench in the Allstar game...lol

Well for a washed up dude Wade is Averaging 20 points on 50% shooting . Just because people don't talk about the spurs like that trust Manu and Parker are locks because the Basketball Analysts,Coaches,etc respect what they doing and those are the people that vote. Same with Chris Bosh , Chris Bosh has been selected as an All Star 8 times by the Coaches. The Average fan thinks he's just some suspect dude who doesn't rebound .
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CM PUSHER wrote: »
    He'll probably get in

Locks as of 2013

Duncan, kobe, KG, Pierce, Lebron, Wade, Nash, Dirk, Ray Allen, Kidd

Wade isn't a lock.

2x NBA Champion
    Finals MVP
    9x All-Star
    Scoring Champ
    NBA First team 2x
    Rookie First Team
    Gold Medalist

Meh... His peers that you list with him have done better and have been more consistent... Wade is with Parker, Billups, Ginobili as far as HOF group ranking goes... Dude has never won an MVP... His last top 5 dead or alive season was 08 when they lost to the Celtics. He's been on the decline since and its blasphemous to compare him to Duncan, Kobe, Lebron, and Garnett.

da ? ? lmao
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many entries for dumbest cheap seat comments in here.
  • ocelot
    Options

Well for a washed up dude Wade is Averaging 20 points on 50% shooting . Just because people don't talk about the spurs like that trust Manu and Parker are locks because the Basketball Analysts,Coaches,etc respect what they doing and those are the people that vote. Same with Chris Bosh , Chris Bosh has been selected as an All Star 8 times by the Coaches. The Average fan thinks he's just some suspect dude who doesn't rebound .

Chris Bosh isn't a HOFer to me if we're comparing him to other PF HOFers... Dude can make every Allstar came all I care... Dude has made no impact at his position...He's no different than Carlos ? to me. And as far as Wade... His points, assist, and rebounds are all down... I trust Paul Pierce with the ball more than Wade name... If you say the game yesterday on the final shoot the old Wade would've done a drop back jumper... The new Wade is doing pump fakes to draw the foul.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Joe Dumars, Robert Parish,etc are in the hall, Bosh definitely making it. If this dude was to leave Miami, he would easily be a 25 and 10 dude.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade is much much better the Clyde.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you flabby and shooting over 50% from the field shooting only 2 less shots then last year
  • usmarin3
    Options
    So ? gonna act like Bosh didn't play well in the playoffs all two years in Miami. Ya'll gonna act like he wasn't the difference in the Boston series when KG was clogging the lane before Bosh returned. Bosh is probably the most clutch shooter on the Heat and that's saying a lot.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got a lot of individual accolades for the Raptors organization in terms of pts scored and rebounds.... even more than vince..... him and Carter's name are on almost every list
  • ocelot
    Options
    How you flabby and shooting over 50% from the field shooting only 2 less shots then last year

when half of your shoots are trying to get ? to foul you off a pump fake because you can't beat them on the first step then you're Larry Holmes.
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    So ? gonna act like Bosh didn't play well in the playoffs all two years in Miami. Ya'll gonna act like he wasn't the difference in the Boston series when KG was clogging the lane before Bosh returned. Bosh is probably the most clutch shooter on the Heat and that's saying a lot.

Nah he did his thing... But we giving everyone with a name the HOF award... That's like ? now calling every album a classic. If Monte Ellis get a ring we're putting him in the Hall now?...lol
  • ocelot
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    He'll probably get in

Locks as of 2013

Wade isn't a lock.

2x NBA Champion
    Finals MVP
    9x All-Star
    Scoring Champ
    NBA First team 2x
    Rookie First Team
    Gold Medalist

Meh... His peers that you list with him have done better and have been more consistent... Wade is with Parker, Billups, Ginobili as far as HOF group ranking goes... Dude has never won an MVP... His last top 5 dead or alive season was 08 when they lost to the Celtics. He's been on the decline since and its blasphemous to compare him to Duncan, Kobe, Lebron, and Garnett.

da ? ? lmao
    Am I wrong? And if so why? Only MCtheRapper as brought an argument... Yall ? see me go against a name and act like I'm crazy...lol

Yall use stats to back up your arguments with Wades but don't want to look at Parker stats...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the Fish aint a HOFer than Raptor is not either
  • usmarin3
    Options

when half of your shoots are trying to get ? to foul you off a pump fake because you can't beat them on the first step then you're Larry Holmes.

Nah he did his thing... But we giving everyone with a name the HOF award... That's like ? now calling every album a classic. If Monte Ellis get a ring we're putting him in the Hall now?...lol

LOL Monte is nothing more than a scorer, dude isn't the all around player Bosh is or the face of a franchise. Ya'll are undervaluing Bosh's worth.
  • ocelot
    Options

LOL Monte is nothing more than a scorer, dude isn't the all around player Bosh is or the face of a franchise. Ya'll are undervaluing Bosh's worth.
    I don't even know if Bosh is better than Amare when he was playing for the Suns... And Amare was said to be or going to be better than Duncan. So if Stat wins a ring are we putting him in the HOF?
  • MC The Rapper
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The Hall of Fame is about having a good ass career not about being the best in your era or about being an all time great. Chris Bosh was a Franchise Player 20-10 guy then you move on and be a big part of the championship team and play with another good player and an all time great go to two finals back to back win 1 and are selected as 8 time all star and your career is about at its mid point yeah he's not too far off.
    Also he's a better player than Amare and ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He'll probably get in

Locks as of 2013

Wade isn't a lock.

2x NBA Champion
    Finals MVP
    9x All-Star
    Scoring Champ
    NBA First team 2x
    Rookie First Team
    Gold Medalist

da ? ? lmao
    Am I wrong? And if so why? Only MCtheRapper as brought an argument... Yall ? see me go against a name and act like I'm crazy...lol

Yall use stats to back up your arguments with Wades but don't want to look at Parker stats...

wade's numbers were already posted in here to dispute ur ridiculous argument nd who said Parker wasnt HOF? lol
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't even know if Bosh is better than Amare when he was playing for the Suns... And Amare was said to be or going to be better than Duncan. So if Stat wins a ring are we putting him in the HOF?

IF Stat gets a ring he WILL be in the hall, esp since NYK is the team he plays for.. Now whether he should or shouldn't is up for debate but in the end he will be in there that's jus how it is with the Bball HoF
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These type of threads are so interesting to just lurk and laugh.
  • ocelot
    Options
    The Hall of Fame is about having a good ass career not about being the best in your era or about being an all time great. Chris Bosh was a Franchise Player 20-10 guy then you move on and be a big part of the championship team and play with another good player and an all time great go to two finals back to back win 1 and are selected as 8 time all star and your career is about at its mid point yeah he's not too far off.
    Well I thought HOF was an elite group of players who were head an shoulders above the rest... I would put Ray Allen on there because he is the all time leader in 3s... I put Nash because he's a 2x NBA MVP... But if being a HOFer is base off of having a good career then Bosh, Stat, Webber etc are locks.
    He'll probably get in

Locks as of 2013

Wade isn't a lock.

2x NBA Champion
    Finals MVP
    9x All-Star
    Scoring Champ
    NBA First team 2x
    Rookie First Team
    Gold Medalist

da ? ? lmao

wade's numbers were already posted in here to dispute ur ridiculous argument nd who said Parker wasnt HOF? lol
    Well Wade has only played for 10 years and the people we are placing him with that are "locks" are on there 15/17th year and putting up the numbers he's putting up...maybe even better. So my question is, if Wade is on the decline now... Will he put up Kobe like numbers on his 17th year? Will he lead a team with that's #1 team in the NBA with a average of 18 and 10 like a Tim Duncan? Those are "locks" in my opinion. You guys are the like people that say Eli Manning is a lock and is better than Peyton