Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    635 pound deadlift
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlEsEfKdTpY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUB89d_jWMut8bm2sLtUmxOA

^^^
    You can get injured doing anything physical. It's about doing the movements correctly. Powerlifting is actually very safe. At meets, you have 3 spotters for bench and squat. Deadlift, you have a spotter behind you in case you fall back.

How much do each of them plates weigh?????
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Power lifting is cool just be careful, that's an easy way to get injured

If you don't know what you doing and doing it by yourself, then yeah it can happen, but Power lifting and powet lifters are perfectionist......it's always about form, form, form.........the powerlifting gym i go to have elite lifters, and the owner is well known in the powerlifting community, and form and safety comes first, power lifters are real serious about safety and form, yeah we are a different beast but safety and form comes first
  • waterproof
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    @dreadedbwoy661 just joined a power lifting gym that's hard ? core, one of the strongest gym in the Bay and it's a wherehouse, lot of big ass white boys there will be competing with the team next year this month is all about form.........

Nice, I go to a powerlifting gym as well. Its the only real powerlifting gym in NYC.

I love powerlifting, i got bit by the iron bug.....it's me and i fell in love with lifting again......i love the ? atmosphere, the different types of workouts, chains, bands, heavy ass weights and so many different exercises.

I don't care how big, strong, in shape you are, Powerlifting will expose ur weakness, these guys are scientists the first day they was talking to me about Neurological, kinesiology and ?
  • waterproof
    Options
    My gym was open early on Thanksgiving, today was squats.

Today it was Squatting with chains using Iron Wolf Bar, the bar weighs 65 pounds and strapped 100 pounds chains behind the weight on each side.

Since im knew i was box squatting, to get my hamstrings stronger those chains are a ?
  • waterproof
    Options
    955 raw squat with wraps Eric Lilliebridge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_MZMqgRf3I