Comments

• Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Oh how quickly some are swayed.

Now you know you have been Mother Teresa on the IC since you joined, you can't just be switching the roles up, even in jest.

It just doesn't sit well with those that have a mental picture of you..as I'm sure you've noticed.

Good girls are only bad girls that do their dirt in secret lol...Nobody is only ONE way..People wear different social masks in different situations

If mother Teresa had feet that pretty, she would of got her swerve on,on the regular too..and then again Why would a mother teresa type of personalty be on one of the most ? forums on the net?

All that being said, Shes still a DR goddess

*Plays DMX "Why do good girls like bad guys*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V1kt803W5w

I appreciate the awareness. However I disagree that just because an individual is private in certain areas of their life they are wearing a mask or putting up a front. Many of us are not one dimensional. With that said, one can be versatile and remain true in all facets of life, perhaps a woman is that respectable Queen as well as the sexually open being with her man in private. How does that make her any less of who she is as a person in other regards?

She's less of a beautiful and classy individual because she too gets open in the sacredness of her relationship? Lol.

Only on the IC are you either a boring intellect or a bird of a "? ."
    No mediums, no openness to the reality that one person can be many things all the while carrying themselves with grace and remaining true to self.

A place where nothing should be taken seriously or personally and yet its not that way at all. Funny.

As previously mentioned, Marley digresses. Joe Sun may assume what he will, troll as he does and then proceed to apologize behind closed doors.

With love, peace and understanding.

:)

I agree..and if you really read my posts I said nothing different than what you just typed.I just mix my medicine with ratchetness to reach people and make them think.Social masks sometimes don't mean "putting up a front", it just means that your multi faceted personalty can adapt to any situation.Mask is a metaphor for a part of your overall personalty..Putting up a front is simply slang for being deceptive and trying to hide another part of you that you're ashamed of.Certain things I say are meant for certain people with certain "masks" on..I can't call you a ? because I don't know you.I never said Marley stop fronting and admit you do ? ? ..You kinda assumed i was talking about you .But I will remain firm on my observation that no person is ALL one thing..Like you said people are multi faceted,and that includes sexuality..Its obvious a part of you is attracted to being amused by the "? " on this site..My intention for being for this site is not the same as yours...

And for the record..

Word History: Queen and quean sound alike, are spelled almost identically, and both refer to women, but of wildly different kinds. Queen comes from Old English cwn, pronounced (kwn), "queen, wife of a king," and comes from Germanic *kwn-iz, "woman, wife, queen." Quean comes from Old English cwene, pronounced (kwn), "woman, female, female serf"; from the eleventh century on it was also used to mean "prostitute." The Germanic source of cwene is *kwen-n-, "woman, wife." Once established, the pejorative sense of quean drove out its neutral senses and especially in the 16th and 17th centuries it was used almost solely to refer to prostitutes. Around the same time, in many English dialects the pronunciation of queen and quean became identical, leading to the obsolescence of the latter term except in some regions. · The Germanic root for both words, *kwen-, "woman," comes by Grimm's Law from the Indo-European root *gwen-, "woman," which appears in at least two other English words borrowed from elsewhere in the Indo-European family. One is gynecology, from Greek gun, "woman." Another, less obvious, one is banshee, "woman of the fairies," the wailing female spirit attendant on a death, from Old Irish ben, "woman."

So lets throw away that Queen word shall we?

With love,peace and overstanding
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in what thread should I await my apology
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Look here name-changer...what's your old s/n?

I still love me some Marley, I blame chi.
    once again the man gets all the blane

U ain't ? Kat

blane tho...
    Really K?

it's go time!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Oh how quickly some are swayed.

Now you know you have been Mother Teresa on the IC since you joined, you can't just be switching the roles up, even in jest.

It just doesn't sit well with those that have a mental picture of you..as I'm sure you've noticed.

Lol, but its so easy.

Perhaps one should refrain from getting their kicks and giggles from erking certain posters off. ? forbid people start taking the IC seriously now. Funny how its all jokes til, well, you already know Katy, I know you do.

I digress :)

You can't compare Marley to Kat though. I'm not saying it's right that people won't allow you to have some fun with the jokey jokes, I'm just saying that's not how the IC works.

You saw how irate these dudes got when my fat pic dropped. They conjure this image in their minds and when that image is compromised in some way they feel like they've been duped the whole time. It's like they don't 'know' you anymore.

But I won't lie and say I'm not a bit surprised to see these types of jokes come from you...it's just different.

Either way, I like Marley and all of her infinite wisdom. <--- truth.com

I understand, completely. They can't figure you (generally speaking) out and that is disturbing to the minds and little souls of some. Everyone wants to "define" the next person and put them in a particular category, otherwise it boggles the mind and leaves some stumped. Joke a little and four years of consistency goes out the window. Lmao!! I swear, I cant. It's all too much for the soul lady!

I am aware my Katykins. From this day forward I shan't make like Moreno.

With love, peace and cilantro n peas.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *GOAT*

Hold the peas though..ew.

PS - I'd give chi a hard time no matter who he chose as the object of his e-ffections.

(And he'd deserve it!)
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ice_cold wrote: »
    2 weeks between ny ex and current man
    Do you feel u could of waited longer? Why the rush?

Why wait ...we've been together almost 3 years now

I think I made the right choice ...

Were u talking to him when u was with dude as a friend?

No..... But we went to high school together so we had already known each other for years .

Ok I think I c now
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    cilantro n peas?

I'm a vegan but that ish don't sound tasty lol
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    Look here name-changer...what's your old s/n?

I still love me some Marley, I blame chi.
    once again the man gets all the blane

U ain't ? Kat

blane tho...
    Really K?

it's go time!

Ahahaha

tumblr_lnkmezAhtF1qafrh6.gif
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    2 weeks between ny ex and current man
    Do you feel u could of waited longer? Why the rush?

Why wait ...we've been together almost 3 years now

I think I made the right choice ...

how long were you and the ex together though? that should be the determining factor of how long a
    person should wait.

About 6 months....found out he was still married . Separated but still legally married

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smmfh

Tf is wrong with y'all.
    Don't get out of character again......Kat, continue to b yourself baby white®
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    A woman has never been able to deceive me in regards to her character over any substantial period of time. It takes a extreme amount of intelligence and an even wider (nh) perspective to play a chameleon properly. I do not believe any woman possesses enough of those ingredients to pull it off well enough to escape my discernment. You have to balance the multiple aspects of a crafted personality, true we are all multifaceted humans, but even though the personality can contradict to varying degrees it cant conflict to the point of hypocrisies and character flaws and still be an effective disguise. Perspective, the ability to see outside yourself and clearly see how others view you, is what you need here and for the woman brain it is quite likely impossible to ever reach that level of logic and maturity when it comes to self. The other ingredient, extreme amount of intelligence is what makes this all fit together smoothly and on the fly so that even in spur of the moment instances the illusion of the chameleon's mask is not cracked. While it is possible for a man to play this role I have strong doubts that its possible for any woman because invariably she is going to either lack the ability to perceive from the 'others' point of view or she just isnt going to be smart enough to hold it all together at all times. To summarize, ? gone ? . I been seent behind da wizard's curtain long ago.

With love.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    A woman has never been able to deceive me in regards to her character over any substantial period of time. It takes a extreme amount of intelligence and an even wider (nh) perspective to play a chameleon properly. I do not believe any woman possesses enough of those ingredients to pull it off well enough to escape my discernment. You have to balance the multiple aspects of a crafted personality, true we are all multifaceted humans, but even though the personality can contradict to varying degrees it cant conflict to the point of hypocrisies and character flaws and still be an effective disguise. Perspective, the ability to see outside yourself and clearly see how others view you, is what you need here and for the woman brain it is quite likely impossible to ever reach that level of logic and maturity when it comes to self. The other ingredient, extreme amount of intelligence is what makes this all fit together smoothly and on the fly so that even in spur of the moment instances the illusion of the chameleon's mask is not cracked. While it is possible for a man to play this role I have strong doubts that its possible for any woman because invariably she is going to either lack the ability to perceive from the 'others' point of view or she just isnt going to be smart enough to hold it all together at all times. To summarize, ? gone ? . I been seent behind da wizard's curtain long ago.

With love.

I agree but I do think people (Male and female) can discipline themselves to control their sexuality.Bottom line is that a woman can be classy,but as humans we all got different sides....We must remember sexuality is a natural part of our genetic code

I overstand where Marley coming from..Shes saying as a classy woman she feels she shouldn't put her business out there..However this is not the place to display that kind of piety(Real or not), the IC is filled with straight wolves ready to pull your card..I may overstand where she coming from but to a wolf she seems like shes acting "brand new"...

And as unfair and unfortuate as it is..Women ARE judged differently in the eyes of THIS society..You're either a nun or a hoe..theres no inbetween..
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Lmao.
    th_21bix38_thjpg.gif

@MzGrahamBitches
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qCivL7sqBk&amp;sns=em

:)

Rofl.

@Empress_
    They don't overstand stand you boo..lol..I do because I've been around cultural classy women dressed in african garments and egiptians attire chanting and dancing,not being sexually objectified..I know the science of a woman

But you're on a board full of rabid ? that don't give a ? about none of that..They expect for you to expose your "full moon",they can't appreciate you just revealing a "eclipse"...
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, argument from ignorance fallacy aka false dichotomy

I disagree with duke and I'm chaunvistic to the core
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Pardon my back,? ? ..I don't talk to 32 bit ram Nintendo 64 ass ?

You have not been able to refute none of the science I dropped

You may be chaunvistic to the core but I'm not

Go play Wii or something and stay outta grown man business
  • ohhhla
    Options

I done told you before if you want to come at me with this ? .

Say it where it is relevant.

This makes you look pathetic and desperate because you have nothing clever to say.

• Supreme_Mind999
    Options

This makes you look pathetic and desperate because you have nothing clever to say.

Says the dude that gives his own definition to words and expects people to debate with him..You're the pathetic one..Gtfoh

I know you up in here caping for marley...Go ahead play superman

And stop quoting me and texting me dawg..? weirdo
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Reppintime had plenty to say on women. Interesting read.

Do you not think that it is possible that we do posses that level of logic and maturity but that some (not all) women down play it to such an extreme because our male counterparts feel threatened by a woman that is anything more than a bird?

So sadly, as supreme mind mentioned, women are either nuns or a hoe. Anything in between and it can't be handled.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i only came here to say missK cant swim
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women are either nuns or hoes on the IC..this ? isn't real life.

• ohhhla
    Options
    Women are either nuns or hoes on the IC..this ? isn't real life.

This is a stupid premise.

I prefer there to be more hoes.

But society molds us that hoes are bad and chicks who are wifey is good.
  • ohhhla
    Options

Says the dude that gives his own definition to words and expects people to debate with him..You're the pathetic one..Gtfoh

I know you up in here caping for marley...Go ahead play superman

And stop quoting me and texting me dawg..? weirdo

You're so pretentious and oblivious.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wtf is up with the hate for nintendo....if u dont like that ? so much compare him to solitaire nh or something.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

wtf is up with the hate for nintendo....if u dont like that ? so much compare him to solitaire nh or something.

What's wrong with solitaire though?