Man attacks ex-gf in courtroom where she was seeking an order of protection (w/ video)

Options
Matt-
Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://youtu.be/CoD_gwSg47M

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rashadgreene.jpg

An Ohio woman who was seeking an order of protection against her ex-boyfriend was brutally assaulted by the man inside a Domestic Relations courtroom last week, an attack that was recorded by a surveillance camera.

As seen in the above video, the attack by Rashad Greene, 30, occurred after he was briefly left alone in the courtroom with Dominique Morrow, 28, and Greene’s grandmother.

Greene and Morrow were in the Summit County courtroom for a hearing in connection with Morrow’s application this month for a restraining order against Greene, whom she has accused of making threats and abusing her.

After Magistrate Tracy Stoner briefly departed the small courtroom, Greene appears to begin yelling and gesticulating at Morrow, who sits placidly at a conference table. The video, which does not have audio, shows Greene jumping to his feet and chasing Morrow around the table.

When his grandmother tried to step in front of him, Greene shoved her into a wall. Greene then pounced on Morrow, who had stumbled to the floor. As he pummeled Morrow, Greene was confronted by a sheriff’s deputy who subdued him with the aid of a stun gun.

Greene, seen in the adjacent mug shot, was arrested for domestic violence and booked into the county jail, where he is being held in lieu of $25,000 bond. Records indicate that an Akron Municipal Court judge yesterday signed a temporary protection order barring Greene from having contact with Morrow.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " i told yall that ? was crazy"
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO at MzzKlapbak i could visually see u gettin into the story and the exclamation points showed real enthusaism
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He didn't give a single ?

But wtf did she trip over lol
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 self defense
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    He didn't give a single ?

But wtf did she trip over lol

She tried to jook his ass, and lost her balance.

How he just gonna smash on his granma like that, tho? No ? , indeed.

If this was a horror movie she woulda been dead lol
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i did the voice over for that ? while I was watching
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    SHAKING MY MOTHER ? HEAD WTF DID THAT WHITE COP TRY AND WaIT FOR THE PERFECT SHOT INSTEAD OF JUMPING ON HIS ASS? smh @ his ? letting that girl get her ass whooped like that longer than necessary
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man ? all that negative talk...there's two sides to every story.

And you broads like to bump gums like you built for warfare when yall in a cops presence

That ? might have deserved that ass whooping

A broad usually going for them PFAs after she realize her ? talking is going to get her killed
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not that the court order would have stopped him. Looked like he was talking to himself, getting himself all pumped up. Granma gave him the 'calm down, baby' pat on the back.
    He was going to get her, any way he could.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Yea he was talking to himself, like how the ? this trifling ? got PFAs out on me? After all that reckless ? she be talking like she gambino, now she running to the cops and turning me in. Isn't this bout a ? ?

Gramma gave that pat cause she know that ? got just as much as a hand in it as he does...
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing short of hilarious.

Oh yeah, and that ? was fat.
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ms Jones I'm LMAO at ur posts cause i see it going down like that especially his grandma givin him the pat on the back
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    man ? all that negative talk...there's two sides to every story.

And you broads like to bump gums like you built for warfare when yall in a cops presence

That ? might have deserved that ass whooping

A broad usually going for them PFAs after she realize her ? talking is going to get her killed

'Let me show this ? what time it really is, and show my ass down here in the courtroom. I gotcha crazy, ? !!'

She may have been talking cash money ? , however, all that matters is what was caught on tape. The tape shows she was meek, and fearful. It also shows that no ? was given to his granma, or the courts. So, what she may or may not have said gets no play. His actions showed what was really good.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that woman tore all her knee ligaments trying to run away
    and the way dude shoved her to the ground at :51 had be dying
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You want a restraining order? I'll give you a ? restraining order ? !"
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    someone needs to capture that chase around the table, loop it and throw on some benny hill music in the background.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.