SOMETIMES, I JUST BE THANKING BOUT ? . PART 2 (WHAT SPIRITUAL SET YOU CLAIM CUZ!!?)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
muslim-pray-EPA-640x480.jpg
massconfirmation_wideweb__430x285.jpg
r60s.jpg
l.jpg

Sometimes I just be sitting up chilling and some ? just cross my mind. This might not be interesting or funny to anyone else. But the ? be interesting and funny as ? to me though. Sometimes I take the simplest ? and turn it into something funny or bigger than what it is.

I live in california and we got all kinds of gangs/clicks out chea. Bloods, crips, mexican gangs, el salvadorian gangs, asian gangs, pacific islander gangs, the police, etc etc. These groups always fighting over turf, the drug trade, and just for the ? of it. They also are always recruiting people into their groups and teach them that it's their way or the highway. In cali we also have a shitload of religions because we're like the biggest melting ? in the U.S.

The last few weeks I have been getting approached/attempted to be recruited by jahova's witnesses, christians, catholics, and muslims. I have friends and associates who all follow these religions and they all got one thang in common............they all think the other is wrong and their religion is the truth. So I got to thanking the other day about some serious ? that nobody ever really talks about. RELIGIOUS GROUPS ARE JUST LIKE GANGS!!!

PEEP THIS ? OUT:

If you aint down with they religion(they set), it's ? you!, you going to hell(or some evil ? up place).

They thank they are better than others/on a higher level.

They argue, fight, and ? each other all the damn time(right now as I type). Innocent people often get caught in the cross fire.

They divide and brainwash people.

Most violence in the world is caused by religious groups(past to the present).

They live by a lot of ridiculous ignorant rules.

Anybody else besides me ever thought about this? I know I aint the only one who has noticed this................

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White jesus stay trolling
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BTW I see where ur goin with this
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Ok wassup with the pose dude is doin in the front? That ? is not gangsta

r60s.jpg

Overly-comfortable gangsta ?

- or maybe -

Gayngsta ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    They say money is the root of all evil...............I thank they need to change "money" to religion.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #TeamAgnostic

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Awaits shitstorm...then the eventual move to R&R
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People tend to focus on religion instead of relationship
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    They say THE LOVE OF money is the root of all evil...............I thank they need to change "money" to religion.

~fixed~

and do you always thank like that for real?

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just wanna swim inside of a mermaid
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    They say money is the root of all evil...............I thank they need to change "money" to religion.

29bo8wm.gif
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last time I went to church, I knew I was going to hell. The pastor said to not partake in the body of Christ, lest ye be sin free. My Granny was giving me the side eye, so I had to. Cause of her, I'm going to hell.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The recent chick I was dating ended things b/c I didn't attend church regularly.

Funny how a lot of women think just b/c they go to church regularly on Sundays, that excuses the sexual debauchery they do Mon-Sat. Smh.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Joker holds no allegiance to any deity, real or fictional

And money is not the root of all evil. The love of money is. Name a religion that doesn't require some sort of "payment" for the good of some ? . Buddhists are peaceful brothers, I'll give em that.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm Christian, but I respect the beliefs of others.
    Im not involved with gangs, and theyre nothing similar to religion.
    Its a misguided assessment to associate sinful ways with religion, righteousness or spirituality.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

PEEP THIS ? OUT:

If you aint down with they religion(they set), it's ? you!, you going to hell(or some evil ? up place).

They argue, fight, and ? each other all the damn time(right now as I type). Innocent people often get caught in the cross fire.

Anybody else besides me ever thought about this? I know I aint the only one who has noticed this................

So this ? made this post saying that the non religious folks does the exact opposite? All things mentioned under the bolded can be attributed to this ? and he's non religious

He's not down with religion...? yo religion

He's believes the religious to be idiotic, thus he has put himself on a higher level, for they act lowly

He argues and fights with ? all the damn time on IC.

His thread is a division itself. T/S can't comprehend or respect others beliefs...so now he separates (what religious set you claim) mockingly

Most violence caused in the world is because of the ^ above. People don't understand or seek to understand the differences between various people

Of course this ? lives by ridiculous ignorant rules...how can he not? No one has full knowledge of the world and life is one big lesson that will bring you to a better understanding. What he thinks is right now, will change ten years later

Anybody peeped this ? ? I know I'm not the only one who noticed this...
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

PEEP THIS ? OUT:

So this ? made this post saying that the non religious folks does the exact opposite? All things mentioned under the bolded can be attributed to this ? and he's non religious

He's not down with religion...? yo religion

He's believes the religious to be idiotic, thus he has put himself on a higher level, for they act lowly

He argues and fights with ? all the damn time on IC.

His thread is a division itself. T/S can't comprehend or respect others beliefs...so now he separates (what religious set you claim) mockingly

Most violence caused in the world is because of the ^ above. People don't understand or seek to understand the differences between various people

Of course this ? lives by ridiculous ignorant rules...how can he not? No one has full knowledge of the world and life is one big lesson that will bring you to a better understanding. What he thinks is right now, will change ten years later

Anybody peeped this ? ? I know I'm not the only one who noticed this...
    lol sooooooooooo, what religious set you claim cuz? Please guide me to the light brother. I don't want to live this mostly sin free, none ? up life that live anymore. I need a religious set to help me maintain what I've been doing freely without religion for 29 years. Praise{insert name of ? here}. Please set my lost soul on the path to righteousness.(no ? )

lol at me arguing with ? on the i.c all the time, When did this happen??????????????? You got me confused with somebody else because I hardly ever argue on here. I do debate from time to time but not argue. I agree with you on the no one has full knowledge of the world........now only if you could convince the gangs of the world........

AND STOP TRYING TO BE THAT ONE DIFFICULT ? ON SOME ANTI HERO ? . LEAVE THAT TO THE PROFESSIONALS LIKE BLACKRAIN, MR YOUNGIN, SBOOG, AND A. MAN.
    darkone360 wrote: »
    The recent chick I was dating ended things b/c I didn't attend church regularly.

Funny how a lot of women think just b/c they go to church regularly on Sundays, that excuses the sexual debauchery they do Mon-Sat. Smh.
    LOL this is hilarious because the same thang kinda happened to me a few weeks ago. I know a lot of muslims and I'm always clowning on the weird ? they do and their treatment of females. I be eating ribs in font of them ? , ordering pepperoni pizza with extra pepperoni etc etc. I just met this cool ass 27 year old chick with no kids a few weeks ago and her ass is a muslim. LOL I think I'm being punished because I don't belong to one of the 100's of religious sets out there cuz. ? 's been awkward as hell for the last few days between us. Ever since I told her I don't bang she been slipping little subliminals about Islam in our convos. I thank she trying to recruit me blood.

The bold is a whole nutha conversation blood. That ? applies to 80% of people in these religious sets. They need to just go out and put in work for the set. Then keep that ? to themselves lol you aint got to lie to kick it. plus you can't hide that ? from your all seeing ? so what's the point?

MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    They say THE LOVE OF money is the root of all evil...............I thank they need to change "money" to religion.

~fixed~

and do you always thank like that for real?

Not always, "SOMETIMES", I just be thanking like that. I just be sitting up watching the world news and there's always some religious sets banging on each other ALL DAY ERRR DAY. Then ? be coming to my door dropping off initiations aka pamphlets. They be having gang meetings and ? .

If you live in a gang infested state/city like I do. It's not hard to sometimes thank about ? like this, feel me?

What religious set chu claim fool?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not being difficult, I just don't go along with what is said as easy as others. I am merely providing the other side of the coin to your "analysis" of humans doing what they naturally do...group with like minded people and defend what they believe is right and go against what they believe as wrong
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't agree with your thread at all but props to you for being a free thinker
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    I just wanna swim inside of a mermaid

stick yo ? in a fish. same thing
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options