Why do people still say guys shouldn't hit girls even in these situations ?

Options
7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4n9I0Fs5odUsyGm7

Have we not learned anything from the Cleveland bus driver ?

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your dad use to hit your mama. .she deserved it
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread has been done too many times...

and that was a white girl he hit wasnt it? on video? this wont end well for that young brotha....
  • Trollio
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    N64 wrote: »
    Your dad use to hit your mama. .she deserved it

Probably true.

Your mama, however, was just an innocent ? -? . He should've just let her cook.

False but nice try

Join us next week on "Dishing out that Ether"

Goodnight folks
  • 7figz
    Options

and that was a white girl he hit wasnt it? on video? this wont end well for that young brotha....

I agree - but it still happens. Bruh would be at a loss even if he stood there and got his ass whooped.

That dude was as soft as N64 and still only defended himself once the ? bumrushed him, it was a lose-lose situation.

Had no choice but to swing back.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh that ? loss.

He didn't rock that chick with 10+ punches thrown.

• Trollio
    Options
    threading has been done too many times...

I agree - but it still happens. Bruh would be at a loss even if he stood there and got his ass whooped.

That dude was as soft as N64 and still only defended himself once the ? bumrushed him, it was a lose-lose situation.

No ? at your comparing how soft one man was compared to another
  • 7figz
    edited January 2013
    Options
    N64 wrote: »
    threading has been done too many times...

No ? at your comparing how soft one man was compared to another

Yea, you're making yourself look bad by following up your desperate attempt at reactions. Good day, mam.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women are inferior.

The ? do I look like hitting a female to send her into ICU

And going to jail.
  • Louis Cipher
    Options

i disagree...he shouldve walked away...you right tho its a lose-lose situation...once this video goes viral in his hometown...its a wrap...

her pops and the whole (white) community gonna be up in arms about this...not to mention that most schools have a zero-tolerance policy for any kinda violence no matter who is at fault, charges might be coming...like i said: its a wrap...
  • Trollio
    Options
    You must be on your period
  • 7figz
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Women are inferior.

And going to jail.

Sounds good, but what do you tell your son to do in that situation - where a little skank ? argues with the ? all during lunch and then runs up on him swinging in the hallway ?

"Think about not sending her to the ICU and going to jail son. She is inferior to you...."

I'm speaking on some real world ? here. These ? got the game ? up because they expect ? to eat those blows and take the high road but in reality...
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Women are inferior.

And going to jail.

Sounds good, but what do you tell your son to do in that situation - where a little skank ? argues with the ? all during lunch and then runs up on him swinging in the hallway ?

"Think about not sending her to the ICU and going to jail son. She is inferior to you...."

I'm speaking on some real world ? here. These ? got the game ? up because they expect ? to eat those blows and take the high road but in reality...

I just out muscle them.

I don't use my energy to show a ? who is powerful.

Only disrespectful feminists act like that.
  • 7figz
    edited January 2013
    Options

i disagree...he shouldve walked away...you right tho its a lose-lose situation...once this video goes viral in his hometown...its a wrap...

her pops and the whole (white) community gonna be up in arms about this...not to mention that most schools have a zero-tolerance policy for any kinda violence no matter who is at fault, charges might be coming...like i said: its a wrap...

He would've walked up, commenced to getting hit in the back, probably kicked, and all apparently for addressing this hoodrat in the most docile way possible.

Is anybody in America such a second class citizen that they're expected to accept physical abuse ?

And what would be the punishment for the hoodrat ? Not a damn thing.

I swear some of the ideals that ? hold on to should really be evaluated.

You're not doing females of the world any justice by encouraging them to pick fights with people who could most likely kick their ass.
  • Louis Cipher
    Options

He would've walked up, commenced to getting hit in the back, probably kicked, and all apparently for addressing this hoodrat in the most docile way possible.

Is anybody in America such a second class citizen that they're expected to accept physical abuse ?

And what would be the punishment for the hoodrat ? Not a damn thing.

I swear some of the ideals that ? hold on to should really be evaluated.

You're not doing females of the world any justice by encouraging them to pick fights with people who could most likely kick their ass.

thats neither here nor there...

im talking about in that school...in that time...he was better off walking away...he gains nothing from fighting that broad...he will most likely take multiple losses for this
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Women are inferior.

And going to jail.

Bruh, women are not inferior...they are actually more violent and aggressive than their male counterparts.

That has nothing to do with not being inferior.

They're not stronger than men, not smarter and

didn't push the civilization forward as the men.

Just because you're violent doesn't make you superior or strong.

Common misconception.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women are inferior.

And going to jail.

Bruh, women are not inferior...they are actually more violent and aggressive than their male counterparts.

That has nothing to do with not being inferior.

They're not stronger than men, not smarter and

didn't push the civilization forward as the men.

Just because you're violent doesn't make you superior or strong.

Common misconception.

So explain how they are inferior?

...since you jumping around more than kris kross
  • 7figz
    edited January 2013
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    self-defense is self-defense regardless of sex. once someone touches you first, you have every right to get in that ass as they say

edit just watched the vid, ? is his silly ass doing slapping a white girl?

I mean the chick came swinging, what else could he do ?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    And did this ? really say they didn't push civilization forward? Really? You missed the history lessons outside of school...and within...

• ohhhla
    Options
    And did this ? really say they didn't push civilization forward? Really? You missed the history lessons outside of school...and within...

As men did?

If you believe this, you're indeed a mangina.

I'm done discussing with you.

It's common to be a mangina, anyways.
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited January 2013
    Options

As men did?

? , if you so wise how come you can't come up with any other ether besides the redundant rebuttal of "you ? ?"

? you not explaining yourself. Dodging ass ? . What about the television series, Xena Warrior Princess that was actually based on African warrior princess? What about Joan of Arc? Cleopatra? Harriet Tubman? Artemisia?

And you say women are inferior...naw duke, you just judging from an uneducated perspective

• ohhhla
    Options

As men did?

? , if you so wise how come you can't come up with any other ether besides the redundant rebuttal of "you ? ?"

? you not explaining yourself. Dodging ass ? . What about the television series, Xena Warrior Princess that was actually based on African warrior princess? What about Joan of Arc? Cleopatra? Harriet Tubman? Artemisia?

And you say women are inferior...naw duke, you just judging from an uneducated perspective

LOL, they're still inferior to the great men of history.

Women are weaker, not as smart as and or creative as the men of human history

This is a fact. They're inferior.