ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blair... Mills and a 1st prob
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

ugh, no1 wants blair.............you better give up Danny green or Kahwi son
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img][/img]
    DaBull wrote: »

ugh, no1 wants blair.............you better give up Danny green or Kahwi son

exactly, khawi or danny gon have to be involved in that.....
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/O to Clyde the glide and The dream being judges in the dunk contest #phislammajamma
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
    Stephen Curry, Ryan Anderson, Matt Bonner, Paul George, Kyrie Irving and Steve Novak are this year's three-point shootout participants.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Official Slam Dunk Participants

East
    G.Green
    T. Ross
    J.White

West
    E.Bledsoe
    K.Faried
    J.Evans
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol either Splitter or Kawhi is gone
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    the ? ? a 3 on 3 dunk contest?
  • ocelot
    Options
    Aight Aight... Splitter and a 1st... They are NOT getting Kawhi...
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Aight Aight... Splitter and a 1st... They are NOT getting Kawhi...

and stephen jackson's contract, and maybe another player or pick, yall cant just take on 16 mil
  • ocelot
    Options
    I don't want Jax to leave tho... That's my goon.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    stein
    Just going online: ESPN sources say Bulls & Raptors have had exploratory talks on potential trade featuring Carlos ? & Andrea Bargnani
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    stein
    Just going online: ESPN sources say Bulls & Raptors have had exploratory talks on potential trade featuring Carlos ? & Andrea Bargnani

I dont like that move but Bulls would be getting rid of that contract and you never know Bargnani might step his game up in a winning enviroment and come through for the Bulls
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Dunk contest might be live this year they got some cats wit mad hops competing
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    stein

I dont like that move but Bulls would be getting rid of that contract and you never know Bargnani might step his game up in a winning enviroment and come through for the Bulls

I actually really like Bargnani nh but dude is a legit 20 ppg scorer and theres not to many of those. He compliments Noah and would space the floor to make it easier for Rose to operate one on one.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Grizzlies might target Courtney Lee in a trade.

CSN Bay Area reports the Grizzlies aren't done dealing and that Boston's Courtney Lee could be a target.

The Grizzlies are far enough under the luxury tax that they're willing to utilize at least part of their $7.5 million trade exception to add some perimeter help. Acquiring SG Courtney Lee, who Boston would consider flipping for some frontline help, was discussed but the Celtics aren't looking just to drop salary but add size.

The Grizzlies are looking for size as well, as Lionel Hollins has been grumpy about not having a backup center after sending Hamed Haddadi to Toronto in the Rudy ? trade that he hated. (Never mind that Haddadi rarely played. Just brush over that part. You don't want to get Hollins started.)

So there's not a perfect deal to be made. Ed Davis, whom Hollins inexplicably doesn't think much of (again, don't ask), can't be traded with another player due to trade rules. The Grizzlies are high on Darrell Arthur, and he doesn't fit the Celtics' need for a legitimate center. If a deal were to be done to send Lee to Memphis, it would likely need a third team.

But Lee himself does fit several needs for the Grizzlies. He's an offense weapon who can spread the floor and score in transition at the rim without sacrificing defensive acumen. He and Tony Allen would form a pretty serious combination.

It appears both Boston and Memphis will be making a higher-than-average number of calls before the trade deadline, if we look at the number of reports coming in.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Lebron is the only player in history who has multiple mvp's,a championship,and a finals mvp,been in the league 10 years that people are demanding and questioning why he isn't in the dunk contest

Carter,Jordan,wilkins,kobe,dwight etc were all in the league 3-4 years or less when they did the dunk contest then never did it anymore.They only want lebron to enter so they can over analyze every dunk he does duke is the most scrutinized nba player ever
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Hornets Willing To Engage In Eric Gordon Talks
    February 8 at 2:50pm CST By Luke Adams
    Last summer, when he signed a four-year, maximum-salary offer sheet with the Suns, Eric Gordon released a statement saying that his heart was in Phoenix, rather than New Orleans. The Hornets matched the Suns' offer and retained Gordon, and while there's been uncertainty about the relationship between the player and team, the 24-year-old has told Hornets officials he's content in New Orleans, according to Sam Amick of USA Today.

Even though Gordon hasn't requested a trade and the Hornets haven't actively explored a deal, New Orleans has been willing to engage in trade discussions about Gordon, a rival executive tells Amick. Agent Rob Pelinka has also been open to the idea of his client being moved, according to Amick. However, any deal this season would require Gordon's approval, and no discussions about where he may want to go have taken place between him and the team.

Speaking to Amick, Gordon expressed a commitment to the Hornets, though he stopped short of saying he envisioned himself in New Orleans long-term.

"You never know what could happen," Gordon said. "The main thing right now is to really focus on this team. After thinking about my injuries and everything, everything is year by year with me. I have to focus on this year. I don't know what's going to happen. You never know what's going to happen."

Looking back on the offer sheet he signed with the Suns last summer, Gordon also questioned whether the Hornets are 100% committed to him long-term, since GM Dell Demps didn't share his vision for the club with Gordon and the team wasn't interested in offering him a five-year deal.

"At the end of the day it was all about what's the best situation for me," Gordon said. "I knew the Hornets were going to go through a rebuild, and Phoenix was also going through somewhat of a rebuild, but they were going to have more older guys. I just focused on what I felt was going to be best for me and it was very mind-boggling when the Hornets were talking about having me very, very long-term and then you have to sign with another team.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Hawks opt to not pay Josh Smith, may entertain deals for him

The Atlanta Hawks met with Josh Smith's representatives this week and indicated that they are not willing to give the forward a max contract after this season, according to a league source.

The Hawks, in turn, are entertaining trade offers for Smith around the NBA but haven't decided whether they will deal him.

Smith, averaging almost 17 points and nine rebounds this season, is prepared to move on from the Hawks.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Man Bargnani is garbage. I rather have ? . I still don't want Taj starting.. yet rather just amnesty him at the end of the season. lets see if booz continue to play good when Rose comes back.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Josh Smith is delusional
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rather keep ? over Bargnani. ? is a much better rebounder and once in a while plays Defense. Bargnani is just a soft Euro big man who rather shoot 3's than go to the paint. Plus, if they did make the deal, Bulls won't have cap flexibility in 2014 if they decide to amnesty ? .
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Courtney Lee is our only guard wit any type of height makes no sense to trade him IMO
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited February 2013
    Options
    the Phoenix Suns try to reshuffle their roster for the future, their front office remains motivated to try to acquire New York Knicks guard Iman Shumpert, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Iman Shumpert is averaging 5.6 points for the Knicks this season.
    The Suns are willing to give New York a package that includes forward Jared Dudley and possibly a future first-round pick for Shumpert, but the Knicks have so far shown no inclination to do such a deal, sources said.
    After tearing his left anterior cruciate ligament in the Knicks' opening game of last season's playoffs, Shumpert returned in January and has started the past 11 games. While Shumpert is still working himself back to the high level with which he performed as a rookie, the Knicks' front office remains a strong proponent of his talent, sources said.

After regretting they passed on Shumpert in the 2011 NBA draft, the Suns pushed the Knicks to include him in sign-and-trade scenarios discussed for Steve Nash in July. In the past week, the Suns have scouted Shumpert in person, sources said.
    Dudley has three years and $12.8 million left on his contract, and has been available in trade talks, league sources said. He's averaging 11.8 points and 3.6 rebounds this season. Phoenix has also tried to move backup point guard Sebastian Telfair for a second-round pick, sources said.

Suns tryna get shumpert

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--suns-pursuing-trade-for-knicks-guard-iman-shumpert-003613494.html#more-id

AlexKennedyNBA Source says the Indiana Pacers and Chicago Bulls are among the teams pursuing Orlando Magic guard J.J. Redick.

I hope the bulls don't let the pacers get this dude
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Courtney Lee is our only guard wit any type of height makes no sense to trade him IMO

Memphis doesnt have ? to trade either, unless they want to give us Ed Davis lol, but im pretty sure they are probably trying to swap Darrell Arthur for him, ill pass