Totally T-Boz

Options
Anyone know what happened to this reality show? I saw like maybe two, three episodes of it on TLC (the learning channel) and then it just kinda stopped coming on. Did they change the time and day of it or something?

Comments

• Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess the levels of ratchet weren't enough to sustain the viewing public's interest
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched it and yeah. It wasn't ratchet at all. So ratchet chicks wasn't watchin it. It was interesting tho. Just to see what she's going thru trying to get back into song writing while continuing to battle with her health problems.

She had Chilli on there and you can tell Chilli depended on T-Boz and Left Eye too much. T-boz just wanted to chill write some songs for other people, Chilli was tellin her she was lazy cuz she didn't want to go on an anniversery tour and ? . Chilli came off, as she usually does, as selfish. She can't let TLC go, T-boz ready to move on plus she got sickle cell and still battling with the brain tumor she had. Her health can't take all that touring & ? .

• boat1580
    boat1580 Members Posts: 200
    Options
    I watched it and yeah. It wasn't ratchet at all. So ratchet chicks wasn't watchin it. It was interesting tho. Just to see what she's going thru trying to get back into song writing while continuing to battle with her health problems.

She had Chilli on there and you can tell Chilli depended on T-Boz and Left Eye too much. T-boz just wanted to chill write some songs for other people, Chilli was tellin her she was lazy cuz she didn't want to go on an anniversery tour and ? . Chilli came off, as she usually does, as selfish. She can't let TLC go, T-boz ready to move on plus she got sickle cell and still battling with the brain tumor she had. Her health can't take all that touring & ? .

i agree with you but didn't want to say it. chilli is being selfish point blank. it kinda seems like she's always been that way too. i mean she's not considering what t-boz goes through with her illness. t-boz seems content being a song writer and possibly doing some solo work on the side and that is fine. she's being matured, realistic, and moving on. tlc was one phase of their lives, now it's time to start another. i mean how can the two of them go on? the industry has even changed and so does the public interest unfortuantely. I feel chilli because it sucks, it does. and its too bad that they cannot do their tlc thing anymore. in a perfect world they could continue to be a group, rack up the awards, go on sold out tours, and give killer performances like they always do but this is the reality. when lefteye died, so did the group. chilli should get serious about pursuing acting because she is actually good at it, i've seen her a little in movies, she has the knack for acting, someone should tell her that.

so the show was pulled because there weren't enough viewers? :( that's kinda what i expected to happen with the sisterhood show. what do you guys think about sisterwives confidential?