NFL STAR’S FAMILY KILLED BY ? DRIVER AFTER LEAVING SUPER BOWL

Options
ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
The aunt and uncle of San Francisco 49ers tight end Delanie Walker were killed in a car accident Monday shortly after 5:30 a.m. CT, hours after the 49ers lost to the Baltimore Ravens in Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans, Louisiana State Police confirmed Wednesday.

Walker’s agent, Vincent Taylor said Alice, 42, and Bryan Young, 54, were staying in a hotel in Baton Rouge and were driving there after spending time with Walker and family members after the game. Taylor said the Youngs pulled over on the side of the highway for an unknown reason when their car was hit from behind.

Screen-shot-2013-02-07-at-11.50.24-AM.png

26 year old Nechole Thomas, seen below, of Houston was the driver that crashed into the Young’s car. The police report states she was traveling at a high rate of speed on I-10 west in St. Charles Parish on the right shoulder when the accident occurred. Both cars caught fire and, after the flames were extinguished, the Youngs were discovered in their vehicle and pronounced dead.

Thomas was arrested and charged with two counts of vehicular homicide, DWI and reckless operation. Authorities say preliminary toxicology results indicate Thomas tested over the legal blood-alcohol limit of .08%. Drug testing is still pending.

Screen-shot-2013-02-07-at-11.50.41-AM.png

In December 2011, she was charged with a felony in St. Louis for allegedly using the heel of her stiletto to cause significant damage to another person’s car, including causing numerous dents and breaking a TV monitor and DVD player inside the vehicle. She is scheduled to go to trial on April 15.

In pictures Walker posted on Instagram, the Youngs are seen enjoying Super Bowl festivities wearing Mardi Gras-style beads and are also seen with Walker at the 49ers’ practice Saturday.

“Im going to miss y’all but i know they are in a better place.” Walker wrote on his Twitter page.

This is so sad…

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, my condelences to Delanie Walker, that has to hurt for him, forget about losing The Super Bowl.
    His Uncle and Aunt came to watch him play in The Super Bowl and now they are dead because of a wreckless ? .
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just heard about it on yahoo. Damn man smh!!!
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sad thing is he wont see them again cheering at his games.hard pill to swallow
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    *smh...and some people actually say driving ? shouldn't be against the law
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Those people are idiots.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That's fucced up man.I hate ? drivers,every time I read a story about somebody getting seriously hurt or killed cuz of some reckless ? clown it bothers me
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL Star?

But damn that sucks.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Damn, my condelences to Delanie Walker, that has to hurt for him, forget about losing The Super Bowl.
    His Uncle and Aunt came to watch him play in The Super Bowl and now they are dead because of a wreckless ? .

Probably feeling really bad and blaming himself some.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

Exactly, that is the worst feeling.
    I remember my friend playing in his first game with UNC and his parents drove up to Chapel Hill, a ? driver hit them, his mom died and his dad is basically a vegetable now, changed his life.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I remember my friend playing in his first game with UNC and his parents drove up to Chapel Hill, a ? driver hit them, his mom died and his dad is basically a vegetable now, changed his life.

Damn that's ? up.
    It seems like the ? driver never dies.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That is so sad. I don't get why people drive ? i truly dont. I've had a lil cousin that almost died from getting hit by a ? driver when she was walking home from a high school football game. She was in a body cast from the chest down for around 8 months. Pretty much shattered both of her legs, internal bleeding...man it was crazy. She was only 9. Made my uncle quit drinking completely.

And the saddest thing was...dude that hit her was a family friend and a police officer who was off duty. Him and my uncle went to school together and were friends ? was so sad. Cuz he was really distraught about it when he realized who's child he hit.

Personally when I go out & drink I always make sure I got enough money for a cab. If not then I just stay my ass at home.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash...wish I could have caught her while she was ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Damn that's ? up.
    It seems like the ? driver never dies.

Never...always escape injury free barely a scratch on them

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Death by firing squad or order her to participate in hitting drills with no pads during the 49er training camp.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who the ? could be this stupid??
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh if the NFL comes out with some half ass statement about drinking. Thats basically all they advertise during the NFL games anyway.

• bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

never heard anyone say this ever