My Worst Date Ever

Options
Leah_Bonita
Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
It happened a few years ago when I was working at a hair salon. A very cute guy came in to get his hair cut by a coworker and we started chatting. He seemed nice and normal enough. After he left, I told his stylist that I thought he was cute. She told him and the next thing I knew, he was calling me and asking me out. We decided to meet at a local bar a few nights later.

I had to stay at work later than I thought so I called to let him know I would be late. He said that was fine and that he would just hang out at the bar until I got there. I got there an hour late (totally unavoidable) and apologized profusely. Well, apparently in the hour that he had been waiting for me, he got HAMMERED. We’re talking swaying, slurring, eyes glazed over- ? . Within two minutes of me being there, he found out my birthday was in August and proceeded to berate me for being a Leo, saying that all Leos are ? ? /liars/? that only want attention, etc. etc. etc. I stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds, not sure why he was screaming at me like this, until at some point during his rant he let out that his ex-girlfriend was a Leo. The pieces fell into place: Recently broken up, crazy ex- girlfriend, hurt feelings, ? , ? rant…

I felt bad for the guy but turned on my heels and got the hell out of there anyway.......to bad cause he was really good looking i would have gave him some sooner or later if he would of play'd his cards right.

Ladies have you ever met a guy you would of gave it up to if it wasn't for the fact he did something dumb af to mess it up?

Comments