this week on Prophecy Chat: something about North Korea, Babylon and JESUS

Options

Comments

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uhhh....okay. They'd have to catch us TOTALLY sleeping to do some damage to us. I'm not saying we untouchable, but you gotta get us gun at our face, point blank range, over our heads, when we wake up
    sooo......... either your right or ? is wrong...

but i got a hunch that ? is right.... call me crazy.

pop quiz: who took down ? and his giant army?

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »
    @zombie

hahahaha@Eminent Domain....not a chance playboy. This ain't no average annexation. they OWN the land. for all the money we've borrow from them over the years.

If they want to claim all they gotta do is send out a Declaration over the airwaves, and come get it. the only reason they haven't yet is because we both need each other economically. that's why I say if north Korea hit China, you might as well say they hit us too.

It's like loaning money to someone you know can beat you up, if you ask for it and they say they don't have it right now what are you going to do? that's the position china is in ,owning something on paper is meaningless unless you can gain real access to it. If Nk hits china then it would be the end of NK because china can destroy them and still keep making the cheap ? that ameicans enjoy. Nk is weak as ? and can hardly feed it's own people they cannot sustain a war.

NONE of that matters when they got the nukes to just wipe your whole damn country off the map.

do you think they care how their economy is doing? is their economy going to make their nukes less destructible? is their economy going to make them let up on their decision on whether to nuke or not?

the answer is no.

its like being the short dude in a fight.. you know you dont got much room for error cuz if you let him regroup, thats yo ass. so you know once you make that move, you cant hold anything back. all or nothing.

they got the nukes to do the damage. thats all that matters.

Nk does not have those weapons they do not have enough nukes to destroy america or china they can barely put the warheads on the proper delivery systems. i don't think you have been paying attention to the conversation i was having with the other guy. america is a far far more powerful nation than both nk and china. One nuke strike from china would not be enough to stop america's fighting power we have bases all over the world and nuclear submarines. The most they would be able to do in nuke the west coast and 5 mintues after that there will be no more china or nk. the economy argument only comes into play as a potential cause for a war, but even that china would lose.

lol my dude...... we're talking about fricking NORTH KOREA... if they didnt have enough nukes, do you think they would even flinch at us? china? both of us? its all strategy. kind of like "crying wolf"... if you keep talking with no action, then thats all it becomes and you no longer become a threat because you are all talk.. but thats what they want. they are just stacking their nukes just to make sure they got more than enough.

why in the world would they flinch at a world power like america? maybe because they know what they are doing.

besides, americas demise is inevitable..... get that cockiness out your heart. thats the problem.

America's demise is inevitable but it won't be at the hands of NK, NK acts the way it does because it's starving and every time they need some food aid or any kind of resource they test a missile. do you realize that america has over 7,000 nukes and the nukes we have are of better quality than any thing nk has and that we have superior missile technology which is just as important as having the warhead. and that it is estimated that nk only has for the most 48 warheads. they can flinch as a world power because they know that the usa destroying them would not be worth the trouble. south korea would be destroyed and the usa does not want that. stop living in a fantasy world

• zombie
    Options
    As much money as the US spends on defense y'all really think North Korea can box with ? ? Alright, they'll prolly get us once or twice at the most on the sneak tip, but after that...

you think america is untouchable? do you think we can withstand a all out nuke attack... "on the sneak tip"?? this prophecy is DEAD on.. yall really make me have zero doubt that babylon is america.......

Revelation 18-7:8"...Give her as much torment and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, ‘I sit enthroned as queen. I am not a widow I will never mourn.

this outlined underlined and bolded part is exactly the mentality of 99.9% of this board...

and 1 more for good measures....

Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord ? who judges her

basically... the great will fall and be in utter flames in ONE day.. meaning, whatever attack is on america, will be 1 that is meant for total and complete destruction..

Stop quoting the bible to justify your nonsense No one knows the time or the hour that any world ending prophecy will come to pass. stop it you make christians look like fools when you talk this ? .
  • Premeer
    Options
    As much money as the US spends on defense y'all really think North Korea can box with ? ? Alright, they'll prolly get us once or twice at the most on the sneak tip, but after that...

you think america is untouchable? do you think we can withstand a all out nuke attack... "on the sneak tip"?? this prophecy is DEAD on.. yall really make me have zero doubt that babylon is america.......

Revelation 18-7:8"...Give her as much torment and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, ‘I sit enthroned as queen. I am not a widow I will never mourn.

this outlined underlined and bolded part is exactly the mentality of 99.9% of this board...

Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord ? who judges her

basically... the great will fall and be in utter flames in ONE day.. meaning, whatever attack is on america, will be 1 that is meant for total and complete destruction..

Stop quoting the bible to justify your nonsense No one knows the time or the hour that any world ending prophecy will come to pass. stop it you make christians look like fools when you talk this ? .

says.. a atheist.

tell me why nothing stupid you ever say surprises me.
  • Premeer
    Options
    @zombie

hahahaha@Eminent Domain....not a chance playboy. This ain't no average annexation. they OWN the land. for all the money we've borrow from them over the years.

If they want to claim all they gotta do is send out a Declaration over the airwaves, and come get it. the only reason they haven't yet is because we both need each other economically. that's why I say if north Korea hit China, you might as well say they hit us too.

It's like loaning money to someone you know can beat you up, if you ask for it and they say they don't have it right now what are you going to do? that's the position china is in ,owning something on paper is meaningless unless you can gain real access to it. If Nk hits china then it would be the end of NK because china can destroy them and still keep making the cheap ? that ameicans enjoy. Nk is weak as ? and can hardly feed it's own people they cannot sustain a war.

NONE of that matters when they got the nukes to just wipe your whole damn country off the map.

do you think they care how their economy is doing? is their economy going to make their nukes less destructible? is their economy going to make them let up on their decision on whether to nuke or not?

the answer is no.

its like being the short dude in a fight.. you know you dont got much room for error cuz if you let him regroup, thats yo ass. so you know once you make that move, you cant hold anything back. all or nothing.

Nk does not have those weapons they do not have enough nukes to destroy america or china they can barely put the warheads on the proper delivery systems. i don't think you have been paying attention to the conversation i was having with the other guy. america is a far far more powerful nation than both nk and china. One nuke strike from china would not be enough to stop america's fighting power we have bases all over the world and nuclear submarines. The most they would be able to do in nuke the west coast and 5 mintues after that there will be no more china or nk. the economy argument only comes into play as a potential cause for a war, but even that china would lose.

lol my dude...... we're talking about fricking NORTH KOREA... if they didnt have enough nukes, do you think they would even flinch at us? china? both of us? its all strategy. kind of like "crying wolf"... if you keep talking with no action, then thats all it becomes and you no longer become a threat because you are all talk.. but thats what they want. they are just stacking their nukes just to make sure they got more than enough.

why in the world would they flinch at a world power like america? maybe because they know what they are doing.

besides, americas demise is inevitable..... get that cockiness out your heart. thats the problem.

America's demise is inevitable but it won't be at the hands of NK, NK acts the way it does because it's starving and every time they need some food aid or any kind of resource they test a missile. do you realize that america has over 7,000 nukes and the nukes we have are of better quality than any thing nk has and that we have superior missile technology which is just as important as having the warhead. and that it is estimated that nk only has for the most 48 warheads. they can flinch as a world power because they know that the usa destroying them would not be worth the trouble. south korea would be destroyed and the usa does not want that. stop living in a fantasy world

yea because YOU KNOW...

like i said.. nothing stupid you say surprises me.

and thats just about every post. pure stupidity.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    And North Korea aint trying to nuke anybody. Nobody is scared of their terror tactics or need to reassert themselves so people don't "forget" about them. Their leader already expressed hopes to extent the olive branch to South Korea. North Korea is almost ? - if they can't keep up economically they can't survive as a country and will be forced to borrow at the mercy of it's enemies. Kim Jong Il wasn't thinking about the long term and now his son has to fix that problem.

I'll bet in 30-50 years North Korea will opt to try and unite with the South. South Korea is enormously prosperous as is. Did you know POSCO steel (their national steel company) is one of the most profitable and lowest cost producers in the world ? And it's not the only business out there making a truck load of money either.

and they got you right where they want you.
  • zombie
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @zombie

the answer is no.

yea because YOU KNOW...

there is no plausible situation where nk destroys america do you realize that a whole ocean is between us and nk has no real navy and no rockets that can reach that far. they struggled to put a ? satellite in orbit we have many we also have missile defense technology. nk is a ? joke
  • zombie
    Options

says.. a atheist.

tell me why nothing stupid you ever say surprises me.

i am not an atheist, you don't know how very uneducated you sound right now just read some of my post in R&R I AM NO ATHEIST.
  • Premeer
    Options
    @zombie

the answer is no.

yea because YOU KNOW...

Their is no plausible situation where nk destroys america do you realize that a whole ocean is between us and nk has no real navy and no rockets that can reach that far. they struggled to put a ? satellite in orbit we have many we also have missile defense technology. nk is a ? joke

you irritating.

somebody is going to have to take babylon down.. its written.. and who better to destroy babylon than such a "small threat" like N.Korea... its all about making babylon pay for its sins, and nothing better than a underdog like N.Korea to burry babylon.

remember david beat goliath with a stone.

im sure N.Korea will be able to burry babylon with shower of nukes. its definetly possible, especially when ? is working against you.... and with them.
  • zombie
    Options
    @zombie

the answer is no.

yea because YOU KNOW...

Their is no plausible situation where nk destroys america do you realize that a whole ocean is between us and nk has no real navy and no rockets that can reach that far. they struggled to put a ? satellite in orbit we have many we also have missile defense technology. nk is a ? joke

you irritating.

somebody is going to have to take babylon down.. its written.. and who better to destroy babylon than such a "small threat" like N.Korea... its all about making babylon pay for its sins, and nothing better than a underdog like N.Korea to burry babylon.

im sure N.Korea will be able to burry babylon with shower of nukes. its definetly possible, especially when ? is working against you.... and with them.

You are not very intelligent

Babylon will fall but nk is part of babylon,

Nk is not a small threat more like no threat. Nk is not david, do you know anything about nk at all? i don't think you do how the ? are they going to shower america? and with what they don't even have that kind of technology.
  • Premeer
    Options
    @zombie

the answer is no.

yea because YOU KNOW...

you irritating.

Nk is not a small threat more like no threat. Nk is not david, do you know anything about nk at all? i don't think you do how the ? are they going to shower america? and with what they don't even have that kind of technology.

you say im not very intelligent.. then follow that up saying N.Korea is part of Babylon....

*drops mic walks off stage*

im done. talking to stupid makes you stressed.
  • zombie
    Options
    @zombie

the answer is no.

yea because YOU KNOW...

you irritating.

you say im not very intelligent.. then follow that up saying N.Korea is part of Babylon....

Nk is one of the most evil nations on earth it is officially an atheist nation it's people are being starved by their leadership that alone qualifies them to be part of babylon and there are many many other evil things nk is involved in usually aimed at their own people.

I don't know how old you are but my advice to you is either stay in school or go back.
  • Premeer
    Options
    @zombie

the answer is no.

yea because YOU KNOW...

you irritating.

Nk is one of the most evil nations on earth it is officially an atheist nation it's people are being starved by their leadership that alone qualifies them to be part of babylon and there are many many other evil things nk is involved in usually aimed at their own people.

I don't know how old you are but my advice to you is either stay in school or go back.

LOL.. no... just no.

babylon is not a combination of countries.. its not a place in a country.. its not a association.. a secret society.. a group... its ONE NATION. it cant be THIS & THAT... its either this or that. cant be america AND N.Korea.. that makes absolutely zero sense.

you have no idea what you are talking about... which is what makes your insults so funny.

stop talking to me. your embarrassing me.
  • zombie
    Options
    @zombie

the answer is no.

yea because YOU KNOW...

you irritating.

LOL.. no... just no.

babylon is not a combination of countries.. its not a place in a country.. its not a association.. a secret society.. a group... its ONE NATION. it cant be THIS & THAT... its either this or that. cant be america AND N.Korea.. that makes absolutely zero sense.

you have no idea what you are talking about... which is what makes your insults so funny.

babylon as used in the bible refers not only an actually nation that once existed but it is used as a symbol to represent every type of evil. what you think satan will only live and rule over one nation. As a christian it's the essence of babylon we fight against not just a nation will the death of one nation end evil? no. you need to read your bible more because your understanding of it is very very shallow.
  • Premeer
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @zombie

the answer is no.

yea because YOU KNOW...

you irritating.

LOL.. no... just no.

babylon as used in the bible refers not only an actually nation that once existed but it is used as a symbol to represent every type of evil. what you think satan will only live and rule over one nation. As a christian it's the essence of babylon we fight against not just a nation will the death of one nation end evil? no. you need to read your bible more because your understanding of it is very very shallow.

lol yooooo.... you are just wrong. you dont have a CLUE about what you are talking about...

Babylon is A NATION...

im glad DoUWant2go2Heaven got me hip... told me to study Rev. chapters 17 & 18... and its clear...

i have no idea what you are talking about... YOU have no idea what you are talking about lol.
  • zombie
    Options
    @zombie

the answer is no.

yea because YOU KNOW...

you irritating.

LOL.. no... just no.

lol yooooo.... you are just wrong. you dont have a CLUE about what you are talking about...

Babylon is A NATION...

im glad RUGoing2Heaven got me hip... told me to study Rev. chapters 7 & 8... and its clear...

i have no idea what you are talking about... YOU have no idea what you are talking about lol.

Did you understand what i am telling you ? There are different usages of the term babylon in the bible one refers to a literal place the other refers to what some call mystery babylon or in other words the unseen hand that will rules and will rule the world read REV CHAPTER 17 VERSE 15 “And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the ? sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.” babylon is not one nation.
  • Premeer
    Options
    @zombie

the answer is no.

yea because YOU KNOW...

you irritating.

LOL.. no... just no.

Babylon is A NATION...

im glad RUGoing2Heaven got me hip... told me to study Rev. chapters 7 & 8... and its clear...

Did you understand what i am telling you ? There are different usages of the term babylon in the bible one refers to a literal place the other refers to what some call mystery babylon or in other words the unseen hand that will rules and will rule the world read REV CHAPTER 17 VERSE 15 “And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the ? sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.” babylon is not one nation.

i read the whole book a couple times since new years.

in order to understand what Babylon is, you have to understand what you are reading.

america is a mixing ? with all kinds of nationalities.. and "kings" from all over the world come here to do business....
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spot on 100 prime. The signs of the times are all around us. it's clear to all those who have understanding. Sadly many people who live inside "Mystery, Babylon the Great" will not recognize what is about to take place because:

1. The love of ? has been replaced by the love of money.
    2. The pleasures and security that Babylon provides emboldens the pride of the inhabitants of the land.
    3. Military power is trusted more than ? .
    4. ? and His word is irrelevant to the vast majority of people.

Therefore most of the inhabitants of Babylon will not be able to escape from her before the hour of her destruction. And that destruction will come swift, suddenly, and totally unexpected! Complete and utter annihilation from the pacific ocean to the Atlantic ocean and from the great lakes to the gulf of Mexico! In 1 day and in 1 hour, America will be left utterly desolate.

We are witnessing prophecy unfold before our eyes. North Korea is just 1 piece of the puzzle. But they have already showed their hand. They are on a collision course for war. There's no turning back for them. They could be part of the 10 kings who will come to destroy Babylon in 1 day. But the heavy hitters who will carry the load is Russia, China, and Iran. That is what the prophecy states.

But also keep in mind, that the destruction of Babylon the Great is only the beginning of the end. The beast kingdom will take over once Babylon is destroyed and that is when the Antichrist will be revealed and his mark issued. Terrible times beyond description are on the horizon! But thanks be to ? that He will shelter those who are His from the storm! Hallelujah!
  • Premeer
    Options
    Spot on 100 prime. The signs of the times are all around us. it's clear to all those who have understanding. Sadly many people who live inside "Mystery, Babylon the Great" will not recognize what is about to take place because:

2. The pleasures and security that Babylon provides emboldens the pride of the inhabitants of the land.

Therefore most of the inhabitants of Babylon will not be able to escape from her before the hour of her destruction. And that destruction will come swift, suddenly, and totally unexpected! Complete and utter annihilation from the pacific ocean to the Atlantic ocean and from the great lakes to the gulf of Mexico! In 1 day and in 1 hour, America will be left utterly desolate.

We are witnessing prophecy unfold before our eyes. North Korea is just 1 piece of the puzzle. But they have already showed their hand. They are on a collision course for war. There's no turning back for them. They could be part of the 10 kings who will come to destroy Babylon in 1 day. But the heavy hitters who will carry the load is Russia, China, and Iran. That is what the prophecy states.

But also keep in mind, that the destruction of Babylon the Great is only the beginning of the end. The beast kingdom will take over once Babylon is destroyed and that is when the Antichrist will be revealed and his mark issued. Terrible times beyond description are on the horizon! But thanks be to ? that He will shelter those who are His from the storm! Hallelujah!

yea, while i was reading Rev. i was surprised by how much STILL had to happen after the destruction of Babylon.

what nation do you think will be the beast kingdom? i think it will be Italy.. simply cuz satan will make his way in the church and Rome seems to have a strong arm over there because of the church. but thats just a hunch. i could be wrong. shoot, i probably am.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options

yea, while i was reading Rev. i was surprised by how much STILL had to happen after the destruction of Babylon.

what nation do you think will be the beast kingdom? i think it will be Italy.. simply cuz satan will make his way in the church and Rome seems to have a strong arm over there because of the church. but thats just a hunch. i could be wrong. shoot, i probably am.

Yes, your right. The destruction of Babylon the Great is only the 1st domino to fall. But once that first domino is kicked over, the rest of the dominoes will fall.

As far as the beast kingdom is concerned, the scriptures tell us:

1. that it will be made up of the 10 kings.

"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

2. The kingdom will tread down the whole earth.

"Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces."
    Daniel 7:23

3. The antichrist will put down 3 of the 10 kings when he assumes power.

"The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings." Daniel 7:24

4. The antichrist will make an assault on Israel which will cause the Abomination of Desolation to happen. That event will trigger the "Wilderness deliverance", the "Great Tribulation" and the "Mark of the beast".

Read Daniel 9:27, Daniel 11:31, Matthew 24:15, Mark 13:14 for info about the Abomination of Desolation.

So I don't know where the antichrist will reign from prior to his assault on Israel. It could be Italy. But once he declares himself to be ? , he will set his base in Israel, Jerusalem to be exact according to the prophecy.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    man what the ? am i reading in this ? thread?

to the OP and anybody co-signing this wackness:

shaq-face-thumb.jpg
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Big James said "The ? that is being spewed in this thread is laughable."

nah ? you just in denial of hwat North Korea is capable of.
  • zombie
    edited February 2013
    Options

@100prime. America is not the only mixing ? that same could be said of many nations, business is world wide. you have The popular but wrong interpretation of who/what mystery babylon is i advise you to think for yourself and not swallow the current evangelical spin on not only revalation but the entire bible.

In most bibles revelation 17:5 is capitalized it reads "The Mystery Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and the abominations of the earth. " Think about that for a second. did a young nation like america give birth to all the abominations on earth? there were harlots and abominations before us. spiritually consider what ? thinks makes one a harlot. A wife has eyes for one man and is faithful to him only; on the other hand a harlot is not faithful, but has many lovers, or is not faithful to the one she should be faithful unto. ? is the ONE to be faithful unto. saying you love ? but then worshiping anything else other than ? make you a harlot in ? 's eyes. Mystery babylon is the mother of that. This MYSTERY BABYLON THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS has come down from the Old Testament throughout history and has grown into all the world and has become great. Multitudes, tongues, peoples, and nations have been deceived by her. It is a world wide spirit a deceiving system it is what has made man
    worship idols, images….greed, power, fame… things made out of man’s hands, gold, silver,it has been the origin and driving force behind the worlds suffering. In short mystery babylon is the lure of materialism, Not one nation.

you think the master of the universe is concerned with the political existence of one nation? no . Ephesians 6:12 tells us " For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." The ? of Babylon is evil capitalism, the devil rule, a ? is used by everyone this world is run by capitalism all nations use it. The city of New Jerusalem is from Jesus Christ who rules for those who except and obey HIS WORD of LIFE and will go to heaven with HIM.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @100 Prime understands the Big picture. props.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @zombie if you think the spiritual is not being played out in the physical as we speak, you are truly lost and have no understanding of the Holy Bible and it's prophecies.