Lebron's "AMAZING" Streak....... (I'm sorry, somebody had to do it)

Options
woah316
woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
Since ESPN is not doing responsible reporting, and I haven't been watching first take to see Skip takes on it... somebody has to rain on this ? parade of 30 points and 60% fg shooting.... I mean, I'm sorry, but....

Toronto - 20th ranked defense in the league
Charlotte - 27th ranked defense in the league
Houston - 29th ranked defense in the league
Clippers - 4th ranked defense in the league
Lakers - 23rd ranked defense in the league
Portland - 21st ranked defense in the league

OMFG THE ? THIS DUDE IS DOING IS OUT THE THIS ? WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 HE'S AN ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Really???

The ? did the ? against ONE good defense, and they played ? defense that night... first time the full team was ever together... CP3 just coming back from injury....

The way ESPN is carrying on about dude, you'd think he's doing this ? against the bad boy pistons, the 2008 championship celtics....

Somebody has to stop the madness... I'm sorry, but this ? has gotten BEYOND ridiculous.

If he can do this against a team that actually preaches defense and plays GOOD TEAM DEFENSE, like the Chicago bulls, ok, you got me then...

The simple fact that he's getting 30 points a game lets me know the teams he's playing is playing horrible defense... because any coach with half a brain would just double team his ass and take him out of the game...

Lebron is an incredible player, all time great... has had some earth shattering performances... But this new streak is the most hyperbole'd ? I've ever seen.... His ONE GAME vs boston in game 6 in the ECF last year, that ONE GAME was more impressive than this ? streak.

I could go on, but I'll stop. Somebody had to let the truth be known. With the superbowl being over, ESPN needed a story, and they manufactured one brilliantly.

Comments

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    If he can do this against a team that actually preaches defense and plays GOOD TEAM DEFENSE, like the Chicago bulls, ok, you got me then...

Against the Bulls he scored 30 on 58% shooting. Good try.

The simple fact that he's getting 30 points a game lets me know the teams he's playing is playing horrible defense... because any coach with half a brain would just double team his ass and take him out of the game...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When has a team ever doubled Lebron all game and effectively took him out of the game. Lol @ you thinking it's that easy to just nullify the best player in the game. How can you double lebron and leave either bosh, wade, allen, or chalmers/battier etc.. open?

You clearly are no coach.

While I agree that the streak doesn't deserve AS MUCH praise as EPSN is giving it, it IS ESPN we're talking about... they overhype ? all the time.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't really double Lebron because you play into his strength .... passing then its 3-point time . Also its hard to double when he's on the fast break, or he gets one of the those early post ups . Its nothing any team can do with him except make him take a contested 2 or 3 and that hasn't worked all the time either . So its really no way to defend him for 48 mins except deny him the ball but that's even difficult because he gets the ball in the back court and when he doesn't he is good moving without the ball . Even hating on dude doesn't work any more
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the best defense is hope and prayer . You can hope he has a bad shooting night and pray he doesn't get 30 points and have almost a triple double on your team. He turned that game 6 in the ECF into basically a season of consistent play. Lebron need to have a Basketball Camp for NBA players because obviously he doing something right and look at Durant everybody was talking ? about him working out with Bron and he too is on some next level ? .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-VzBeOrdAg
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You just cant help yourself making these trash threads.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since ESPN is not doing responsible reporting, and I haven't been watching first take to see Skip takes on it... somebody has to rain on this ? parade of 30 points and 60% fg shooting.... I mean, I'm sorry, but....

Toronto - 20th ranked defense in the league
    Charlotte - 27th ranked defense in the league
    Houston - 29th ranked defense in the league
    Clippers - 4th ranked defense in the league
    Lakers - 23rd ranked defense in the league
    Portland - 21st ranked defense in the league

OMFG THE ? THIS DUDE IS DOING IS OUT THE THIS ? WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 HE'S AN ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Really???

The ? did the ? against ONE good defense, and they played ? defense that night... first time the full team was ever together... CP3 just coming back from injury....

The way ESPN is carrying on about dude, you'd think he's doing this ? against the bad boy pistons, the 2008 championship celtics....

Somebody has to stop the madness... I'm sorry, but this ? has gotten BEYOND ridiculous.

Lebron is an incredible player, all time great... has had some earth shattering performances... But this new streak is the most hyperbole'd ? I've ever seen.... His ONE GAME vs boston in game 6 in the ECF last year, that ONE GAME was more impressive than this ? streak.

I could go on, but I'll stop. Somebody had to let the truth be known. With the superbowl being over, ESPN needed a story, and they manufctured one brilliantly.

Man ? ...
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're against NBA teams... The ish is still very impressive. He's tearing teams new ? right now
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    *sees who made thread*, *chooses not to respond because despite this ? being ? ? this is just another ordinary thread from woat*...
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    You would think WOAT would get tired of getting sonned in every thread he makes.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It never ceases to amaze me how the same cats who diss this Guy's threads repeatedly still come in and post in them..................he got ya'll by a string
This discussion has been closed.