Lil Wayne Disrespects Emmett Till’s Family.. Update: Boycott being sought over Wayne's Lyrics...

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne used to be dope. I don't know what happened to him.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Lil Wayne is wrong for that line, but...

'and just imagine how my girl feel,
    On the plane scared as hell that her guy look like Emmett Till'

He's talking about his own face after the car accident thats a terrible comparison
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ? point..
    so "beat that ? like emmett till" causes some concern but no one said anything in 08 when he said "rodney king baby, beat it like a cop"?

Emmit till died and whole case was way more horrific than rodney king
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You fake ass ymcmb members on the IC are niggercoons.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You know Wayne ? up when even Malice is left speechless

Id pay 100 bucks to smash that ? head with his own skateboard
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's talking about his own face after the car accident thats a terrible comparison

Yeah I always took that line a different way, but I see what you saying. My bad
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah I always took that line a different way, but I see what you saying. My bad

Good lookin dude for recognizing that.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Epic Records is pulling the line from the song.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    people over reacting once again.
    whats the big deal about the line?
  • hnic1978
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »

He compared beating sum ? to one of the worse beatings in black history....come on homie u can't be that insesitive
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    Them YMCMB ? ? REALLY QUIET bout their savior in this thread. Good Job Wayne for saying something so ? UP that your die hard ? riders can't even defend you.

them ? stay hiding when ? gets tough. wayne stans be calling other ? homophobic slurs but when you question lil wayne kissing other ? .....they scatter. Bow wow catching L's left and right but when you question why birdman signed them.....they scatter. Now ? outchea making thread just yesterday glorifying the line but when it come to wayne catching heat....they scatter.

They loving reading posts about wayne doing good. but when wayne catches flack they magically don't wanna read posts or stories lmaooo.

• PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options

He compared beating sum ? to one of the worse beatings in black history....come on homie u can't be that insesitive

it was so long ago you people shouldnt be this mad.
    its history.
  • hnic1978
    Options

it was so long ago you people shouldnt be this mad.
    its history.

You trolling.....
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You know what? At this point, ? it. I don't listen to the ? , and despite everyone's feelings, nothing will happen that will have any real impact to make him at least think abuot the ? he puts down. Why? Cause this ? has his own ignorant-ass army, who'll flesh ride everything he says and does.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Coonaholic strikes again....
    you ? ass white apologist
    I bet your father was a shoe shine boy
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Them YMCMB ? ? REALLY QUIET bout their savior in this thread. Good Job Wayne for saying something so ? UP that your die hard ? riders can't even defend you.

them ? stay hiding when ? gets tough. wayne stans be calling other ? homophobic slurs but when you question lil wayne kissing other ? .....they scatter. Bow wow catching L's left and right but when you question why birdman signed them.....they scatter. Now ? outchea making thread just yesterday glorifying the line but when it come to wayne catching heat....they scatter.

They loving reading posts about wayne doing good. but when wayne catches flack they magically don't wanna read posts or stories lmaooo.

when had any stans of a rapper defended their fav rapper when they done something wrong?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    PKTTK187 or whatever so you a ? AND you suck at trolling...nice life bruh
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

when had any stans of a rapper defended their fav rapper when they done something wrong?

Shadyteam.. but that's a given, lol..
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is exactly why I won't spend a dollar or even bother downloading wayne's ? . He's garbage and ignorant as ? . ? a YMCMB
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, Wayne is among the pioneers of the skinny jeans movement. On top of the ? that has babies from ? of different races to see "how pretty his kids come out." He's a ? AND a simp.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People acting all shocked but this dopefiend rapper had a wack a*s song out a few years ago named "Whip it like a slave" or something. This n*gga been spitting disrespectful sh*t and I know who he gets it from.

About ten years ago his 'father' made a song "Stay Fly" with the most n*ggerish hook imaginable. Why expect consciousness from that camp? With that said f*ck Weezy for spitting that corny, disrespectful line.