nbA Player Rankings #10 Player in the NBA

Options
af.r.i.c.a.
af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
We will collectively decide who the top 10 players in the League are by process of elimination starting from the top.When a player is voted into a slot that player will be eliminated and the remaining players on the list along with one new player will move into the next thread. This will be the first installment of a 10 thread series.

1.LeBron James
2.Kevin Durant
3.Chris Paul
4.Carmelo Anthony
5.Kobe Bryant
6.Russel Westbrook
7.Dwyane Wade
8.Tony Parker
9.Derrick Rose

nbA Player Rankings #10 Player in the NBA 49 votes

James Harden
32%
almighty breezetoheeb27infamous114ploccL.O.S.T.iron man1KameChi-Town BullyMister B.Shizlanskyblu197nycdieselJeremyiahest83flt810stoneO.G.Tymoney19 16 votes
Dirk Nowitzki
2%
its....JOHN B 1 vote
Kevin Love
6%
unspoken_respectSupremeXXV(Nope) 3 votes
Rajon Rondo
20%
will grimeyocelottexas409Reggie80texasdaking88TheIraqPiffyHazeDR. JEKTHIRDSUPREMEWiseGuyy 10 votes
Blake Griffin
2%
Lebong James 1 vote
Dwight Howard
22%
gman82af.r.i.c.a.CoolJoeS.jR._Menace_evoljeanyestha furyBetaSuperSoakerSleepwalkingInJapanFlashHex 11 votes
Kyrie Irving
10%
BDBIIDLos216Doctopianericb4preztha bause 5 votes
Lamarcus Aldridge
0%
Deron Williams
0%
Stephen Curry
4%
Bcotton5coop9889 2 votes

Comments

• af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Dwight Howard
    aight lets get this ? over with
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwight Howard
    Ban the guy that voted Blake Griffin.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rajon Rondo
    Gotta go for Mr. Triple Double, Rondo....But if we're talking about at this very moment....I'd pick Harden..SMH @ Dirk gettin a vote over Aldridge...Do yall even watch b-ball?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rajon Rondo
    If my ? rondo not on the list it's void imo
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    James Harden
    let her down easy boys. quick & painless
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where the hell is Paul George?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Rajon Rondo
    It's bad enough you guys put Tony Parker over Rondo but come on now, Ray Ron cant be in the top 10 when he ball hawks, is an assist machine, and gets 10 rebounds more often than other guards and even some forwards and centers out there? Yeah his jumper could use some work but everything else this guy does is way above average. James Harden is Nice but come on now. And don't give me that "He's hurt" ? cuz yall just put Derric Rose at 9 that aint played 5 seconds of this year, where as atleast Ray Ron just recently got hurt. ? tried to play an extra game threw an ACL injury, that takes some fearlessness and high pain tolerance, who the ? does that? And Im a Laker fan and still will give this Celtic his just due enough to put him in the top 10
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Cheapseats = Nick Collison haters.

smfh.

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    James Harden
    The boy james harden has been putting in work this season
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    James Harden
    How the ? Rose on this list.

That's like when Manning made the top 100 list.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would like to do a write in vote for luke walton
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rajon Rondo
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    It's bad enough you guys put Tony Parker over Rondo but come on now, Ray Ron cant be in the top 10 when he ball hawks, is an assist machine, and gets 10 rebounds more often than other guards and even some forwards and centers out there? Yeah his jumper could use some work but everything else this guy does is way above average. James Harden is Nice but come on now. And don't give me that "He's hurt" ? cuz yall just put Derric Rose at 9 that aint played 5 seconds of this year, where as atleast Ray Ron just recently got hurt. ? tried to play an extra game threw an ACL injury, that takes some fearlessness and high pain tolerance, who the ? does that? And Im a Laker fan and still will give this Celtic his just due enough to put him in the top 10

Tony Parker over Rondo is ridiculous. Wasn't Rondo lading the league in Triple Doubles This Year? How the ? is he Not Top 10?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Dwight Howard
    So Dwight aint a top 10 player now? FOH
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rajon Rondo
    MrWise wrote: »

Tony Parker over Rondo is ridiculous. Wasn't Rondo lading the league in Triple Doubles This Year? How the ? is he Not Top 10?

Yo I cant call it man, dudes been lost they minds
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    LOL@ Africa making the same washed up top #20 threads he was making back in 2010.....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwight Howard
    Dwight been havinga horrible yr in la with a back injury and multiple shoulder issues. And still look at his numbers..
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dirk Nowitzki

were Rondo's stats equaling to wins? Was the offensive still ranked amongst the worst in the league when he was playing? are players playing better now that hes not on the court? Y'all used to underrate Rondo, now your overrating the ? out of him
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Dirk Nowitzki

Dwight isnt a top 10 player, Duncan doesnt even get nominated, and Carmello is a top 5 player, I cant stand stupidity
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Dwight Howard
    LOL@ Africa making the same washed up top #20 threads he was making back in 2010.....

whats the definition of insanity again?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    James Harden

This year? ? NO. He's BARELY a Top 15 player.
  • WiseGuyy
    Options
    Rajon Rondo

were Rondo's stats equaling to wins? Was the offensive still ranked amongst the worst in the league when he was playing? are players playing better now that hes not on the court? Y'all used to underrate Rondo, now your overrating the ? out of him

Rondo was the reason Celtics went to a Game 7 against the Heat last year. Celtics aren't gonna keep this streak up without him and im willing to bet any amount of money on that even if the Celts are my team. You picked Dirk and Stats aint equaling Wins for Him. ? His Stats aint ? Anyway. 16 & 6? GTFOH Sure he's top 1010 & Rondo not
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    James Harden
    was gonna vote Rondo but he won't finish the season due to injury.
  • WiseGuyy
    Options
    Rajon Rondo
    was gonna vote Rondo but he won't finish the season due to injury.

Was gonna say the same, but D. Rose is 9 loll
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Dirk Nowitzki
    This ? was sad