David Falk Ripped The Wizards

Options
dc's teflondon
dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
Falk went off and said the only player he would keep is Beal..said john wall will never be the pg we want him to be..i agree with him on a lot of the things he said

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/wizards/agent-david-falk-slams-john-wall-washington-wizards/2013/02/14/8916545c-7614-11e2-aa12-e6cf1d31106b_story_1.html

Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, that's Rick James cold right there
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's pretty much true. Wall is a great player but Falk doen't think he fits their system...
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    I said this from the beginning...Wall is a great athlete with bad knees, a broken jumpshot, and hes a turnover machine.

Then the Wizards made a move and got Rashard Lewis big contract.to sit there and finally when they had some leverage with his expiring contract, these ? bring in more money with overpaid bums Okafor and Ariza...Then they signed NeNe to a huge deal, like they for some reason thought they were in "win now" mode.

Hindsight says to trade Wall last offseason and draft Lillard instead of Beal....i knew nothing of lillard last year.so ? that, but I hate Beal so i woulda took Drummond or Robinson so you could build around a young pg (wall) and one of those bigmen. I really would love to know what the requirements are to become an NBA gm, ? I need a spot b
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    I said this from the beginning...Wall is a great athlete with bad knees, a broken jumpshot, and hes a turnover machine.

Then the Wizards made a move and got Rashard Lewis big contract.to sit there and finally when they had some leverage with his expiring contract, these ? bring in more money with overpaid bums Okafor and Ariza...Then they signed NeNe to a huge deal, like they for some reason thought they were in "win now" mode.

Hindsight says to trade Wall last offseason and draft Lillard instead of Beal....i knew nothing of lillard last year.so ? that, but I hate Beal so i woulda took Drummond or Robinson so you could build around a young pg (wall) and one of those bigmen. I really would love to know what the requirements are to become an NBA gm, ? I need a spot b

Nuggets resigned nene,the ? wizards just took on the new contract 3 months after it was signed
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Yup youre right, I knew something was off about that...for some reason i was thinking it was an offer sheet that wasnt matched ? I dont remember who the wizards gave up in that deal.

Either way it was stupid to acquire Nene
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Yup youre right, I knew something was off about that...for some reason i was thinking it was an offer sheet that wasnt matched ? I dont remember who the wizards gave up in that deal.

Either way it was stupid to acquire Nene

Javale Mcgee!!!!
  • MillzOG
    Options
    LMAO wtf.....

I'm leaving, I can't believe myself right now b.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Wall has shown a lot of progression since he's been back...He has a much better sense of pace, he isn't just going 100 mph...he does need to cut down on the TO's from trying to do to much..him and beal are the future....theres a lot more to be said but its pointless..

Leonsis needs to just wise up and overhaul the front office and get some real coaching in there

and Falk is trollin b.....this fool is evan turner's agent, that says a lot....
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he done apologized already

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wizards-insider/wp/2013/02/14/in-statement-david-falk-apologizes-to-washington-wizards-john-wall/

But this article is pretty accurate on everything except Wall. Just b/c I still can't figure out where Wall is headed. He still can't shoot and it's starting to look like he's not really working on his game. Just relying on his natural ability. He got the speed to get to the rim but at times he does way too much and makes the lay up more difficult than it has to be. I'll have a better feel at the end of the season. But right now he can go either way of being just average to being a star. i think folks expected him to just be Rose junior. and sense he's not he's labeled a ? .

But the real issue is Ernie and the front office. They are a total joke
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wizards-insider/wp/2013/02/14/in-statement-david-falk-apologizes-to-washington-wizards-john-wall/

But this article is pretty accurate on everything except Wall. Just b/c I still can't figure out where Wall is headed. He still can't shoot and it's starting to look like he's not really working on his game. Just relying on his natural ability. He got the speed to get to the rim but at times he does way too much and makes the lay up more difficult than it has to be. I'll have a better feel at the end of the season. But right now he can go either way of being just average to being a star. i think folks expected him to just be Rose junior. and sense he's not he's labeled a ? .

front office has made some terrible moves..could have saved that money on nene, okafor, and ariza and made a run at dwight..could have drafted klay thompson or anybody else; instead we got vesseley..could have had a choice of available winning coaches; instead we got stuck with wittless
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wall shouldve stayed his ass in college point blank....saw him last year against the Bucks and wasn't impressed(and he was getting cooked by Jennings repeatedly) and it's crazy that a pick that high hasn't done much to improve his game or his team(in contrast Irving has been way more successful in moving the Cavs in the right direction than Wall and you can see it in his individual play)....as for the rest of the roster....can't say Falk isn't that far off base the russian whiteboy was a wasted pick
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team should have stayed in Baltimore
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

front office has made some terrible moves..could have saved that money on nene, okafor, and ariza and made a run at dwight..could have drafted klay thompson or anybody else; instead we got vesseley..could have had a choice of available winning coaches; instead we got stuck with wittless

He's the worst player in the NBA. he has no skill set. He's the only European that can't even shoot. They gave Minnesota Rubio with that wack ass trade for Mike Miller and Randy foye