Give me your Personal Top 5 DOA....

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
People when they say their opinions on top 5 you usually get the cliche answer choices... Be a man and give me your own top 5 on how u see the top 5, if sum1 catches feelings let them it's your top 5.... My 5 consists of my favorite rappers and their abilities on the mic and their album making quality as well as whatever else I consider in my 5 lol

1. Jay-Z: the resume and stat sheet is uncomparable to any rapper that's ever made it... Every1 goes Pac or BIG first but whether u hate Jigga or whatever the hell this dude wins every time.. The longevity of being the top dog til this day and consistently do chart topping numbers, multiple classics, only plat certifications for 10+ albums no1 has proven more than Hov and deserves an argument for GOAT

2. Common: this is my 5 and I'm a have fun with it, Common is a microphone check legend... U mite not see him at 2 on many lists but it's not bc he doesn't deserve it... His hip hop origins have grown on me immensely the past 5 years.. I thought dude was weirdo as hell until "BE" dropped and it was history after that... He is underrated IMO, BE is in my top 5 albums all time and The Dreamer/Believer LP cemented him as an all time elite artist... His influence on the art of rhyme can't be overlooked, also one of the last rappers that know how to rap off the top of the dome, I love Common as an artist and a great dude too, my 2!

3. 2pac: I'm a catch it for not having him 1 but its ok 2pacs greatness can't be denied, listening to pac's pandora and going over his material it's crazy how 1 minute he's talking how he will fukc ur ? then next song he's counseling the youth on child pregnancy and gang violence dude was off the chain... He cracks my 5 over BIG off work ethic alone, he had 10+ years of extra music that proved his ability to perfect his craft and taught the new generation of MCs like Wayne to work your ass off by making more than enough good music.... PAC is the goat if we wanna be 100 he's just not my 1 feel me

4. Eminem: he deserves top 5 in a personal or actual all time lists... The thing that I've grown for Eminem is actually his humbleness, the dude has sold more ? than any rapper all time I believe and his music isn't about his money, nice jewelry, cars, etc, etc it's about eating every damn track up and since Recovery, Shady has actually raised his mic game he's only getting better... A truc mc genius, outside of the personal pain and gimmicks Eminem deserves his spot in any1s 5..

5. Cam'ron: Wild Card pick! If I wanted to be a true ass I'd have him at 2 bc that's my ? but idc what any1 says, Killa Cam is the guy... I'm still a Dipset fanatic (for why, idk?!), and when Cam'ron landed the Dips on the Roc it was like Aliens landed on earth... They stood out and that's all in part to Cameron Giles himself.. His splashy persona and crafty wordplay made him and his crew all stars... Going back to SDE and Confessions... Cam has always had that NY playboy flow, his metaphors are always over your head to where you have to diagnose him word for word.. Some think Cam don't make sense but that comical sum times he makes too much sense you just don't hear him correctly... Killa is that ? , Dipset ? .

Comments