Headset included with PS4, and cross-game chat!

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
From the PR
Combined with the Mono Headset that will be bundled with PS4, gamers will also be able to chat with friends playing online, while hearing sound effects from the controller in hand.

also, Cross game chat confirmed
Furthermore, users can connect their Facebook account with Sony Entertainment Network account. Through PS4, users are able to deepen their connections through co-op play or “cross-game chat”.

I'm expecting $450-$500 bundle..... with a $399 budget-model

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Microsoft have Cross game chat damn near 10 years ago and PSN nerds claimed they didn't need or care for it.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Didn't Microsoft have Cross game chat damn near 10 years ago and PSN nerds claimed they didn't need or care for it.

LOL@this salty little ? !! hahaha

Doesn't MS charge you $50 a year for cross game chat while PS3 users play online for free?
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL@this salty little ? !! hahaha

Doesn't MS charge you $50 a year for cross game chat while PS3 users play online for free?

Dog I play on the PS3, but have a 360 I watch movies on and the OG Wii Hacked. I am a gamer, consoles don't turn me into a giddy school girl/nutthugger.

You're so ? lame.

#PS4
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited February 2013
    Options
    TBH I personally don't give a ? about cross game chat. I don't like talking while gaming anyways..... but its just another thing Sonys done to counter MS.

Xbots always used to talk so highly of cross game chat because it was literally the only thing they had over PS3. I always found it funny becuz its a useless feature to me. Now what they got?
  • The Recipe
    edited February 2013
    Options
    TBH I personally don't give a ? about cross game chat. I don't like talking while gaming anyways..... but its just another thing Sonys done to counter MS.

I always found it funny how xbots talked up cross game chat. Now what they got?

I just find it funny PSN stans said Cross game chat was wack and then when they get it 10 years later and PSN is said to be countering MS or that a decade later game of catch up is thread worthy.

How do you counter something by copying it 10 years later.

bush_365_217549c.jpg
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options

I just find it funny PSN stans said Cross game chat was wack and then when they get it 10 years later PSN is said to be countering MS or its thread worthy.

Maybe you should ask Microsoft about Kinect..... since you know.... PSEye came out in 2007.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I just find it funny PSN stans said Cross game chat was wack and then when they get it 10 years later PSN is said to be countering MS or its thread worthy.

Maybe you should ask Microsoft about Kinect..... since you know.... PSEye came out in 2007.

You forgot about the Eye Toy for the PS2 that came out in 2003.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ps4 stannage is amazing
  • The Recipe
    edited February 2013
    Options
    tha bause wrote: »

Yeah this ? is Hilarious, Can you imagine these ? on the Food Networks forum? Beef, Pork, Fruits, Grains, Dairy and Seafood is wack, Real ? only eat Chicken ass ? .
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options

? u got some ? little carlton banks xbox character in ur signature
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options

Yeah this ? is Hilarious, Can you imagine these ? on the Food Networks forum? Beef, Pork, Fruits, Grains, Dairy and Seafood is wack, Real ? only eat Chicken ass ? .

You're always going against the grain as if it makes you look cool...yet you stay posting inthe thread that you always criticise.

Eat a ? and die ? .

#PS4
    #HatersMad
    #WetheBest
    #StansUnite
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow. ? is actually catchin feelings over a game console? Lol! It's really not that serious bruh. I'm a Nintendo, but have no problem criticizing them. It's just a console bruh.

Damn. ? ride or die for that PS4 life I see. Gaming just got real.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Wow. ? is actually catchin feelings over a game console? Lol! It's really not that serious bruh. I'm a Nintendo, but have no problem criticizing them. It's just a console bruh.

Damn. ? ride or die for that PS4 life I see. Gaming just got real.

You're a Nintendo?

Damn, so you let ? stick Mario in you?

Nh you ?
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    my 360 came with a headset.
    bought my ? like 4 years ago
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care for Xbox at all

But to say they suck is asinine to me

I prefer Sony and Nintendo over Microsoft.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at ? booting up for consoles.

Meanwhile I'm playing all the exclusives.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »

Did your ? come with one too?

? sucker
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options

Did your ? come with one too?

? sucker

my 360 didnt come with a ? like your game console.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Person: Sony needs to offer what MS offers with Live and a headset

Sony does just that

Person: Sony is doing what MS did 10 years ago

Really, so Sony should not finally add these things so people can keep complaining? ROFL. FYI I still don't need it and won't use it because I don't game online, but people begged for these things and Sony unlike MS listens to the consumers.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The hatred form you clowns is more amazing. ? is looking like his avi going Super Saiyan x20 mad that the PS4 is going to be a beast of a console. ironically you stan a console that only has one solid franchise, an overrated online service that you have to pay for that catches its period like a female. Seriously b, why even post in this thread?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

gtfoh...that ? walkman headset...I wrapped that ? in plastic and put in a shoebox and never gazed upon again.....they were able to package with the xbox because a low quality cheap ? ....foh
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »

The hatred form you clowns is more amazing. ? is looking like his avi going Super Saiyan x20 mad that the PS4 is going to be a beast of a console. ironically you stan a console that only has one solid franchise, an overrated online service that you have to pay for that catches its period like a female. Seriously b, why even post in this thread?

I don't stan for no console man so chill with that ? . Ill probably buy both consoles just because I can
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real talk tho.. the amount of Sony capin on the IC is ridiculous.. can a ? have a fair unbaised opinion in this ? without being a stan of either console? like for real tho... ill be buying both just to cover the exclusive situation.. but im hoping for PS4 to dominate next gen so that can be my main stay.