SUPREME MIND SEXUAL PREDATOR? NO ALIEN

Options

Comments

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Bruh, you allowed yourself to be trolled to the point you in your're feelings....

If you know for a fact that you are none of the things that you are being called, why in the ? are you explaining yourself and getting upset at a bunch of avatars on the IC?

DO ANY OF THESE ? PAY YO BILLS?

Peeps saw a weakness and ran wid it....and now, cause of your reaction, you will be forever called The Grim ? ...

What would have happened if you had just lol'd....and said I'll be that, cause you IC ? opinions really matter in my RL?

Nothing, cause we would have got bored seeing that you gave no ? ...

People who don't understand when they are being trolled are hilarious... You made yourself look suspect by caring what these ? think of you...these ? that don't pay yo bills or even assist in you getting ? in RL...lol
    Troll-lol-lol-lol-ed into oblivion.

bruh it all started when in some thread i kept quoting him with the same "you're lying" response.. that ? kept explaining himself like 6-7 times and got mad as ? everytime i said hes lying..

Billy poncho noticed that ? and did the same, and again he explained himself for a few pages lmao

This dude is emotional as ?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lying or silence here would all but confirm that he is ? children.
    Well:
    2LltoOO.png
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Bruh, you allowed yourself to be trolled to the point you in your're feelings....

If you know for a fact that you are none of the things that you are being called, why in the ? are you explaining yourself and getting upset at a bunch of avatars on the IC?

DO ANY OF THESE ? PAY YO BILLS?

Peeps saw a weakness and ran wid it....and now, cause of your reaction, you will be forever called The Grim ? ...

What would have happened if you had just lol'd....and said I'll be that, cause you IC ? opinions really matter in my RL?

Nothing, cause we would have got bored seeing that you gave no ? ...

People who don't understand when they are being trolled are hilarious... You made yourself look suspect by caring what these ? think of you...these ? that don't pay yo bills or even assist in you getting ? in RL...lol
    Troll-lol-lol-lol-ed into oblivion.

bruh it all started when in some thread i kept quoting him with the same "you're lying" response.. that ? kept explaining himself like 6-7 times and got mad as ? everytime i said hes lying..

Billy poncho noticed that ? and did the same, and again he explained himself for a few pages lmao

This dude is emotional as ?
    Child rapists are often unstable and emotional individuals; their actions sometimes products of some trauma they've experienced in life.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    No one is trying to do anything to you sweetie, certainly not Marley. You're the one allowing them.

I cosigned this "exposure"? Stop that.

@Empress_

Thats what I thought...Go ahead and sit there and chant mantras in the comfort of your lil home

You ain't never had Feds coming at you because you wish to live unplugged from the matrix

My partner got falsely accused of robbing a bank and shackled from head to toe and dragged until his feet bled

For kemet...Its people locked up 80 feet under ground because of these same kind of false accusations made in this thread

And for you of all people to come in here and add fuel to the fire instead of saying Naw I spoke to that brotha,he ain't like that,he ain't no ? ...Shows me who you are

LOL@ talking spiritual..You ain't never been presecuted for righteousness name sake..You just a incense lighting wannabe

Fall back with that...

Never happened.

You're just taking it personal that Marley didn't write a titangraph of feelings. Stop projecting.

I tried to warn you before, as a concerned, caring sister, you did not listen and here you have it.

I digress dear brother.

• Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Now he's even lashing out at myths like Marley.

? 's a shame to see.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This site is joke lol smh

? its some ? up people in this world,b lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    640-01365651w.jpg

NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    That site is messed up talking about $100....what a scam.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    ? will not stop crying.

you know how many ? times i've been called a ? on this site?
    neither do i cause i dont keep track.

? ?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when he posted the "rules" of the site didn't it say all you had to do was go to your profile and delete it to have it

taken off ?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lol'd cause the ? must of received the email....

How long has he been on that site?

And if he was so emotional about it, why not pay the ransom money and chalk it up as a lauce?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    I lol'd cause the ? must of received the email....

How long has he been on that site?

And if he was so emotional about it, why not pay the ransom money and chalk it up as a lauce?

december 2012 i think
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime is white.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A trill ? would have owned this ? on some, 'yeah I ? kids, so what!'

Guess them 5% in Brooklyn have weak ? that breed weak stock
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Amotekun was one of the likeable black militant poster on here.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheesh this ? got his soul snatched bout fiddylemm times
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Can't believe dude went into full detail explaining on here. Hrap used to troll the ? out if dude calling him a Mexican you would think he had learned from that. ? used to call him a fake fazeem which in itself is ether cause fazeem's a ? .

How you hate on Fazeem???

I mean he always dropped great hip hop knowledge and consider himself a "brother".
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gawt damn @ that last page, chicity must have been doing the money same while reading it
This discussion has been closed.