SOMETIMES, I JUST BE THANKING BOUT ? . PART 3(the military & child sponsors)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sometimes I just be sitting up chilling and some ? just cross my mind. This might not be interesting or funny to anyone else. But the ? be interesting and funny as ? to me though. Sometimes I take the simplest ? and turn it into something funny or bigger than what it is.

So my boy just got back from the army and ? . He starts talking all that typical ? everybody that's in the service talks. You know, thanking they better or heave a better grip on life/the world than non military people. Thanking they the baddest ? on the planet, acting like they accomplished something in life(but really didn't), trying to get you to sign up and ? etc etc.

Anyway, we was sitting up watching one of them "save a child" commercials. Back in the day we both donated to kids in all them poor ass sand ? countries. This is what got me thanking bout some real ? that could really happen(or has happened). In those type on places a lot of people join the military just to survive or to provide for their families. Those same little poor kids that we were sponsoring could be the same ones y'all military cats are ordered to ? (or killed) or they're trying to ? (or killed) you. Yo money was spent on raising a future soldier and enemy.

LOL this world is hilarious I swear, anybody else ever thank about this ? ?

Comments