I want my gurl to let me...

Options
LcnsdbyROYALTY
LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
... ? other bytches. This monogamy ? is is for tha birds straight up. Last night she went thru my ? phone again (inb4 tha ethers) and found some ? . I told her before monogamy is evil, but her being a female, she ain't hearing ? beyond what she says. Bytch was trippin until i gave her tha ? , now she quiet n ? . Someone help me understand these hoes!

Also inb4 tha homie/? /traitor ajackson and tha women of tha IC (specifically Kat) hit me with negs

Comments

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 the move..
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooo You bad you got caught Bro?
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^ saw that coming
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    She ? your homeboys anyway

Lol nosign my ? ... I know for sure she's faithful. Tha issue is she got a few years on and me being tha young ? i am still wanna get around. Word to Pac
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    This sounds like some young love problems

Ok, so if she going through your phone, why aren't you checking her?

And if she doing that and you want to ? other ? , why you still with her?

If you ? other ? , are you man enough to handle when ya girl is ? other ? ?

You told this broad that you want to ? other ? and you thinking she not ? nobody else because you basically said '? , I might be leaving you soon for another ? '

? ...

laugh-o.gif

Chem, as funny as it sounds, i swear it's true my dude. And i def checked her ass for goin thru my ? . And ? i said it in tha intro post: ? monogamy... That's just where my mindframe is at present.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Smh you should have put that in the contract before you signed that deal to play on her team bruh. You can't handle her going thru your phone then ask her to kick rocks. Smh you can't say you don't care if she go thru ya phone either cause you wouldn't be posting about it
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »

You told this broad that you want to ? other ? and you thinking she not ? nobody else because you basically said '? , I might be leaving you soon for another ? '

? ...

laugh-o.gif

Chem, as funny as it sounds, i swear it's true my dude. And i def checked her ass for goin thru my ? . And ? i said it in tha intro post: ? monogamy... That's just where my mindframe is at present.

I'm sayin tho...if she isn't that type of broad (let you ? other ? while being with her), why ? with her? I know only a few ? that is down with that scenario...and they're mostly strippers...

? , you might as well get your freedom...freedom to ? and place your phone anywhere in the house without worry
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_lytyrt56Me1qefm89o1_r1_500.gif

So

Who is this?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Smh you should have put that in the contract before you signed that deal to play on her team bruh. You can't handle her going thru your phone then ask her to kick rocks. Smh you can't say you don't care if she go thru ya phone either cause you wouldn't be posting about it

shyiiiiiit... This aint that incriminating. So i aint ? up with posting it... Oh and i dont give a ? to be honest ? . she's on my team
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monogamy is definitely tough, but if she can refrain then you should be able to do the same.

why not just be single?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Monogamy is definitely tough, but if she can refrain then you should be able to do the same.

why not just be single?

Weird, I expected an automatic cape post by Kat

So it is true about the polars shifting in the world
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    tumblr_lytyrt56Me1qefm89o1_r1_500.gif

So

Who is this?

Have no clue that ass is too big I'm having a hard time iding the female
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options

? ...

laugh-o.gif

I'm sayin tho...if she isn't that type of broad (let you ? other ? while being with her), why ? with her? I know only a few ? that is down with that scenario...and they're mostly strippers...

? , you might as well get your freedom...freedom to ? and place your phone anywhere in the house without worry

Exactly.

Why tie yourself down to a relationship? Seek women who will accept your inability to commit and stay faithful, they're out there and they will respect your honesty if you put it out there from the jump.

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

why not just be single?

oh ? there goes tha Amazonian! When u gonna hit a ? with tha Snu-snu? Lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »

Exactly.

Why tie yourself down to a relationship? Seek women who will accept your inability to commit and stay faithful, they're out there and they will respect your honesty if you put it out there from the jump.

Hell say it the right way and you'll have those ? running a competition on each other.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ass looks like kristina rose from that angle.
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You should let her ? other dudes...........heehee
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »

? ...

laugh-o.gif

Exactly.

The irony? She would be the girl that T/S don't want. The chick who don't put any emotions into it and ? who she wanna ? without second thought.

Thats when a ? flip the script and want to be in a serious relationship, cause hos ain't ?

LOL