Any hope out there for Weezy from yall?

Options
international
international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Reason
Wayne has been under attack and finally some good news for him.

Not a whole lot to report, but basically she is with Wayne in the studio and pushing that he’s WORKING! In one pic, she said “Writing. No paper. No pen. No fukking iPhone. #martian” MAnnnnnnnn…some people need to write. I have very little to say about this. But, I am going to admit to something. My feelings to Karrine are easing up. I was once pretty hostile towards her, but now…she ain’t so bad. I think she was just doing what she had to do with that book, which is all that most of us do. Seems like she and Wayne got something special. Her instagram account says a lot. Here is something she said about her “loves,” which I imagine includes Wayne.

“No man is an island and no one is independent. We are affected by those we love. Some more than others. I thank ? for my loves and for what they have taught me. I love being determined, enhanced, and even diminished by those loves. Shows I’m alive. I’m human and I’m still here. Thank The Lord for that.”

karrine+studio+flow+.PNG

^^^from the rumour section...

Point is does this inspire any confidence in yall, that all of this backlash has inspired Wayne to produce some good music again and try to take over ? like he was a few years back?

Comments