new amazing spider-man 2 costume

Options

Comments

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amazing Spiderman was closer to the comics and did a better job at showing how strong he is and also how smart he

is. I did like the first two Tobey joints too,I want to see Venom and Carnage onscreen.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    the suit looks just like the comics (eyes)...the 1st suit i felt like they were trying to be too modern/futuristic
    and venon/carnage could be dope in this new darker reboot if done properly
  • IamNumberOne
    edited March 2013
    Options
    my beef with the 1st trilogy was how they did venom/killed him off...the origin was str8 imo, and how the corny new goblin was...when he transformed and they showed the original mask but chrome plated would have been goat cuz it resembled the hob goblin...and also that ? Tobey always ? n cryin smh...my fav part in ASM was the Stan lee cameo...goat cameo imo
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    also venom looked pretty dope...idk how TG got so built...it was probably a body suit...just didnt like the brown nails..what kinda ? ?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • IamNumberOne
    edited March 2013
    Options
    that old ass ? would have gotten rocked by that table lmfao...should have been hit by the legs but thats nit picking lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Amazing Spiderman was closer to the comics and did a better job at showing how strong he is and also how smart he

is. I did like the first two Tobey joints too,I want to see Venom and Carnage onscreen.

The first wasn't bad, the 2nd was the best out of the 3 and a great movie...the 3rd we just will pretend it was never made lol. That Stan Lee cameo in The Amazing Spiderman is one of his best Marvel cameos ever though
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    The third Spiderman, the way they killed off Harry, that ? dancing scene in the club and in the kitchen with Mary Jane and Harry...there's no way in hell they ever planned a 4th film after that. They knew that ? was done with that ? lol

Probably one of the corniest, and most awkward thing I've ever seen in a movie. Even til this day, I can't even watch part 3 b/c of that corny azzz scene.

Smh

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    The third Spiderman, the way they killed off Harry, that ? dancing scene in the club and in the kitchen with Mary Jane and Harry...there's no way in hell they ever planned a 4th film after that. They knew that ? was done with that ? lol

Probably one of the corniest, and most awkward thing I've ever seen in a movie. Even til this day, I can't even watch part 3 b/c of that corny azzz scene.

Smh

I've never seen the third movie fully I'll lalways see a scene or two and then just flip the channel I just can't watch it ever since I saw a clip of venom I was like hell nooo an hearing peter emo dancing and ? yea right ? that movie
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    That Peter scene in the jazz club in Spider-Man 3 is cringe-worthy.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »

this is the scene my bootleg is missing/needing.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh

Man I swear that was the whitest ? I ever seen in life.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VENOM needs to be played by a brolic ?
    Brock Lesner.
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    ^ as a body double maybe
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh

Man I swear that was the whitest ? I ever seen in life.

Bruh you ain't neva lie.
  • blackrain
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Smh

I've never seen the third movie fully I'll lalways see a scene or two and then just flip the channel I just can't watch it ever since I saw a clip of venom I was like hell nooo an hearing peter emo dancing and ? yea right ? that movie

[url]="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhw1vP6CEKs"]youtube.com/watch?v=nhw1vP6CEKs[/url]
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just flagged you for that
  • blackrain
    Options
    I just flagged you for that

Lmao...some people need to know why to never watch that movie
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw the amazing spiderman again last night and although I like the toby McGuire movies this one wins. the action was better . Andrew Garfield plays a better peter parker he's not all sad and sappy like toby. the first person point of view when he swings and climb walls make you feel like you're spiderman. amazing spider man was more witty and smart ass than toby's just like the comic book. I like this origin story better. also I like how the lizard/dr Connors had inner thought monologue like they do in comic books. it would have been cool if spiderman had inner thought monologue. the amazing spiderman was more like a movie for comic book fans while the early 2000's spiderman was more like a kids movie. I have high hopes for part 2. only thing is if they bring in the green goblin I hope its the616 version and not that gargoyle looking green goblin from the ultimate universe.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to say..I am liking where this is going just waiting for that trailer but electro suit an apidey suit look pretty nice
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    This is pretty much the Amazing Spider-Man 2 thread right lol?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illseed-spidey.gif

Wasn't feeling the new spider-man. But I like the first two Toby McGuire ones