Lil Wayne - "These Hoes Love Me Like Satan"

Options
antoseeg
antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in The Reason
Illuminati has nothing to do with this - This thread is not about the illuminati. I don't believe in an all powerful illuminati working behind the scenes to control things.

I'm not religious, but I find it disturbing when a guy starts making positive references for a being known for being a representation of evil in a way meant to get as many people to hear his message as possible. SMH

Lil Wayne - Love me - 00:36 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RywTgHOje10

Comments

• aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok...? You must haven't seen the video. That will REALLY disturb you.
  • antoseeg
    Options
    Ok...? You must haven't seen the video. That will REALLY disturb you.

Ok? You don't see nothing wrong with this? This guy is making a positive reference to a representation of evil. Whether a person believes in religion or not, this should be disturbing.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    oh great, here we go.

illuminati! illuminati!
  • antoseeg
    Options
    oh great, here we go.

illuminati! illuminati!

Assumptions make any being look foolish. I don't believe in the all powerful illuminati working behind the scenes to control things.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahhh...the attention seeking gremlin is at it again to get the Illuminatus infatuation crowd talking.

• antoseeg
    Options
    Ahhh...the attention seeking gremlin is at it again to get the Illuminatus infatuation crowd talking.

This thread has nothing to do with the illuminati. I created the thread, and I do not believe in them.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tunchi got that fire, these hoes love me like satan

Fire = sheol = satan
    Hoes = Tunchi

Just another lazy metaphor by Lil Wayne. Nothing to see here folks.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    antoseeg wrote: »

This thread has nothing to do with the illuminati. I created the thread, and I do not believe in them.

I know this.

But your lyric analysis will capture those who do.
    Wayne knew what he was doing when he said that.
    And he succeeded.

Redundant and simplistic, but nevertheless he succeeded.
    ? , he could've been talking about his STD that's burning..
  • antoseeg
    Options

I know this.

But your lyric analysis will capture those who do.
    Wayne knew what he was doing when he said that.
    And he succeeded.

Redundant and simplistic, but nevertheless he succeeded.
    ? , he could've been talking about his STD that's burning..

I edited my starting thread post to try to prevent this from happening.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? lil Wayne music. He told the truth though
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoes aren't typically church going people...Hoes are women of the world...You can't love ? and love the world at the same time...Hoes love Satan...Hoes love Wayne...

The line is stupid and really doesn't require that much explanation, but that's what he means...
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Get where you coming from, the blatant santism in Music is ridiculous. However I learned it does no good to try and push your views about it to people who dont Care. Just dont listen, & share your views with those close to you Not a forum full of ? Who dont give a ? . Lil Wayne tryna get people like you hyped up cuz he dont give a ? either
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tunchi got that fire, these hoes love me like satan

Fire = sheol = satan
    Hoes = Tunchi

Just another lazy metaphor by Lil Wayne. Nothing to see here folks.

Thread shoulda ended right here.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This clown Wayne is just saying and doing ? for shock value at this point
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol clearly i am not a fan of the skateboard b 2013 lil tunechi but come on son stop it lol

t/s:im not saying its illiminati but i still have the helmet made out of foil on my head to protect me from the aliens

what a waste of the IC's servers this thread is
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol clearly i am not a fan of the skateboard b 2013 lil tunechi but come on son stop it lol

t/s:im not saying its illiminati but i still have the helmet made out of foil on my head to protect me from the aliens

I knew you would be posting in here. You can't stay away from Tunechi.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited March 2013
    Options

I knew you would be posting in here. I can't stay away from Monizzle.

fixed

• antoseeg
    edited March 2013
    Options

This thread is a logical look at a lyric from Lil Wayne. This is not about any sort of conspiracy theories. This is solely about Lil Wayne creating an illusion that something extremely negative is positive.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    definitely not the first rapper to mention satan...im surprised though that radio plays the word...when puff dropped victory all stations censored biggie when he said the son of satan
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

This thread is a logical look at a lyric from Lil Wayne. This is not about any sort of conspiracy theories. This is solely about Lil Wayne creating an illusion that something extremely negative is positive.

trying to take a logical look of 2013 lil wayne lyrics is like trying to turn water into wine ? just wont work unless you jesus christ lol
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo that whole video is ? weird

? has horns, roaches crawling on the side of his face, ? bathing in blood

like i know hes doing that whole skateboard skit ? to get the white ppl to his concert, and get their money, i guess thats understandable

but his ? ass metaphors and artistic talent is ? terriible
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What about that line is negative?