Why didn't Matt hardy ? edge?

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
Edge a snake ass ? still for that ? and lita still a worthless ? for that ? ... Bless Matt heart for not killing that ? ... Ruined that mans life

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought he saw an opportunity to exploit that ? for his character, and he ran with it. The problem, however, is that he got for real emotional. Instead of letting it play out solely on TV, he got on the internet, radio, TV, parking lots, under the door in the men's room, and talked about it too much. Edge and Lita would be super villains to his superhero.

By the time it made it to television, all the drama had played out in like 4,038,593 blog posts, interviews, and radio shows. After that, it's just a dude whining like a little ? .
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was some ? . WWE instinctively took Edge's side on the issue and fired Matt. I feel like he had every right to tell people why he got fired and to complain a little bit. I agree he went out of bounds a few times (calling Byte This for starters) but dude was hurt, angry and unemployed, what the ? else is he gonna do?

This whole situation is why I'll never really respect Edge as a performer because he wasn't getting main event level over in the company until they decided to make a real issue kayfabe. Edge had been pushed as a solo star since 2001 and never quite broke the glass ceiling, so they used the only thing that would guarantee Edge heat to push him.

I loved the feud on TV because of the genuine heat between all the parties but WWE using it to manufacture a new star and hold down another one was some ? . Not only was Matt forced to lose the feud but he was relegated to jobber status afterwards and didn't really get pushed until some years down the road. They really ruined Matt's life on some for real ? , dude still struggling with it today.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Matts new ? Reba>>> Lita so even tho Matt aka Joe Budden of wrestling is regulated to Roh n the indies scene now and isnt even that old at least he upgraded with a loyal ass ? who coulda done left da boy years ago.

2008 was an epic year for Matt when he feuded with MVP.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lita look old as ? now ... Matt won?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Matt won (CM Punk lost), Matt also ? Ashley even though he lost her too its still a win.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at the thread title damn...........

It's basically like you ? with a ? at the workplace and she choose a ? thats on his way up to a management position..... ? is a hoe and sucked and ? her way to the top even with her in-ring skills....... The ? was a hoe period..... Matt Hardy was young and had his battles with drugs and lost the ? , Edge smashed and passed lol

Money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Love especially in the workplace..............................
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Didnt she ? (abunch of ? ) but was with Essa Rios and than got with Matt?

Lita been climbing that ladder of wrestlers
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lita been passed around the locker room, wwe really ? over matt tho and they lucky matt was professional, cuz if it was me edges career woulda been over bout 6 years earlier just sayin
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt won but his brother is still a drugie.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Matt won but his brother is still a drugie.
    Actually Jeff been looking pretty clean.. I mean i dunno every wrestler is a druggie (including Matt of all people) unless you claim to be straight edge and even that ? looks like a druggie so I cant even judge by the cover, but I think Jeff has cleaned up or he wouldnt be champ right now.
    Lita look old as ? now ... Matt won?

matthardyrebysky.jpg
    matt-hardy-girlfriend-rebecca-reyes-reby-sky.jpg
    1315678641911_f.jpg

Time for me to start training ? ...

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    They did screw over the boy Matt but boy that ? did make for some good TV.

"I'M GONNA MAKE EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL, EDGE! WWE IS A JOKE! YOU CAN SEE ME AT RING OF HONOOOORRR!!" *gets carried backstage*
  • raidhater323
    raidhater323 Members Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Options
    He dated Shelly Martinez to
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Edge ? himself by goin back to the E.

He coulda had one of the greatest Indy runs ever if he stayed on the circuit.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    Edge ? himself by goin back to the E.

He coulda had one of the greatest Indy runs ever if he stayed on the circuit.

Explain Plz
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoops. I typed Edge and I meant Matt Hardy
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Giants girl...lol she was dating sugar daddies. she maybe changed if she's with Matt.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i ALWAYS WONDERED HOW THE HELL MATT AINT SNAP AND BE LIKE ? ALL THIS ? AND ? EDGE UP FOR REAL IN A MATCH.

GUESS VINCE HAD SOME IF U DARE DO SOMETHING ITS OVER FOR YOU MATT CONTRACT OR SOMETHING
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt Hardy still has career on the indy scene as cold blood
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even b4 all that it was known that lita let dudes smash for ringtime... noy just wresslers...old ass creative control dudes
    Matts new chick>>>>
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause he doesnt want to go to jail for a percieved "Hoe"