Entrance
Theme music
Crowd reaction/heat
Controversy
Ring Attire

Degeneration X or New World Order ? 23 votes

DX
30%
[Deleted User]jonoqtipp73Cutler 26 INT's LOL!PanchoYoSanchobornagkn33usPeezy_Jenkins 7 votes
N.W.O
69%
Dupacex-soldierkj_da_midwest_mobstaapollo greedthemadlionsfandallas' 4 evaillestni99ainne1CK1SIdiopathic JokerChi-Town BullylookdudeCrude_T.Vick04TheIraqnj2089CockMcStuffins 16 votes

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N.W.O
    DX was loved by all wrestling fans while the NWO were dispised by everyone especially after when hogan joined them!!!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    N.W.O
    The night Hogan turned heel is the most legendary night in pro wrestling. It created the monday night wars
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DX
    wont catch me giving hogan props for NOTHIN
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N.W.O
    The NWO started a movement. The moment Scott Hall announced the takeover myself along with millions of other wrestling fans switched to WCW
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    you have to be more specific. Basically a click of 4 people ran everything wrestling. But, as far as impact, I'd have to go with NWO. Even Shawn Michaels was NWO and everytime x-pac had a microphone in front of him he was shouting out hall and nash. "Let my people go!!" lol
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N.W.O
    I don't want to get too specific cuz there was so many versions of nwo

Just overall who did you enjoy most

Entrance
    Theme music
    Crowd reaction/heat
    Controversy
    Ring Attire
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N.W.O
    The original NWO when it was Hogan, Hall, and Nash as the core members then DiBiase, Syxx, The Giant, Curt Henning, Rick Rude, and Eric Bischoff.

That was the greatest stable ever assembled in my opinion.

I don't even even know if DX tops the Four Horseman in all time greatest stables.

The NWO should have kept the group right there with the aforementioned guys but then they started adding guys like Scott Norton, Stevie Ray, Disco Inferno, and I couldn't take them as seriously any more.

McMahon has even mentioned himself DX was kinda formed in response to what WCW was doing with the NWO.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DX
    DX. Even the expansion of DX was cool, nWo got lame after it expanded.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N.W.O
    hall nash and hogan run this thread...
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N.W.O
    idk dx was a lil too ? for my liking...? they did bordered on juvenile, and I was in middle/high school at their genesis/height

nwo had the better entrance, theme music, was more controversial and that black and white>>>>that green ? or whatever dx had on
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N.W.O
    oh and nothing compares to the heat the nwo had...most of dx's memorable moments came when the went up against other factions like the nation and corporation

just by being in the ring themselves the nwo had the crowd trashing the ring lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    all versions of Dx were ill.

NWO was ill but basically became a wrestling organization, ? was like 40heads deep to WCW 10 wrestlers.

Every match was like in this corner ______ vs NWO theme comes on.

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N.W.O
    The NWO did over saturate things when they had like 30 plus members.

The heat that they had when Hogan first turned heel was one of the top moments in wrestling history if not the top moment.

Arguably the biggest star in history at the time it was totally unpredicted with him turning heel.

No one saw it coming.

Cats comparing the watered down version to the original version but it doesn't compare.

DX was original and VERY CONTROVERSIAL at the time but it had nowhere near the historical impact on wrestling as the NWO.

One could argue that DX got over shadowed at the time by the emergence of a guy named Stone Cold Steve Austin.

NWO wasn't over shadowed by any wrestler during their early run in WCW.
    It wasn't until Stone Cold emerged and that feud between him and Mr. McMahon did I even start checking for Raw again.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No love for the wolf pack??

I'm going with the NWO tho.