Luther Season 3 thread

Options
black caesar
black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
Luther is coming back for a third season this spring on the BBC channel. Idris Elba has always done his thing on this mini series.

Comments

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any specifics on the date?
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well hot damn this is the first i'm hearing of this...heard they were talkin bout it but nothing official..this show is GOAT
  • black caesar
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »
    well hot damn this is the first i'm hearing of this...heard they were talkin bout it but nothing official..this show is GOAT

It was mentioned in the March GQ UK mag and Dris is on the cover.

I hope to be as successful in acting as he is.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First 2 seasons were goat...
  • black caesar
    Options
    Still no word when the season will start, but after the third season, there will be a movie on the big screen. Not only that, the character Alice. (The red haired chick) will be getting her own spin-off.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still no word when the season will start, but after the third season, there will be a movie on the big screen. Not only that, the character Alice. (The red haired chick) will be getting her own spin-off.

That ? is really good and i really enjoy their relationship..something a lil different from the norm
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished the 1st season. This ? is greezy. And that track they played when Alice clapped Ian with the shotty at the end... epic. Gonna start 2nd season tmrw.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alice makes me I wish I had a sexy, sociopathic killer as a best friend.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at 2nd season only being 4 episodes. This show is fire tho. Idris Elba kills that role. The mix of tension and chemistry between him an Alice is crazy don't know if I've seen it done like that before. Closest I can think is moulder and scully but this is next level since Alice will murk something... and yea I'd smash.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idris holding it down as one the few if only lead black actors in an acclaimed drama series. Sad it takes BBC to make it and each season is like 8 hours long?

Don Cheadle came through with House of Lies, I mean its a comedy but definitely has its dramatic moments.

Damn shame I run off the list of my favorite shows or those universally claimed as the goat now and its all white males as leads.

Sons of Anarchy
    Mad Men
    Walking Dead
    Boardwalk Empire
    Dexter
    Game of Thrones
    House of Cards
    Breaking Bad

Even the just really good shows are the same way.

Can't wait for this to come back.