Tell The Truth Pt. II If You Were A Billionaire Would.......

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
you would trick off copious amounts of money on broads. When I was LSA, (don't judge me,) there was this ridiculous school of thought that when ? reached a certain income level, they some how acquire this irresistable urge just start trickin' off money on broads, but I was thinking, would some of you ? just start giving money to chicks to something "strange for some change." The benefits are that you don't have to do all that nonsense such as feeding ? and feigning interest, you just get right to the sucking and ? , however, the drawback is you're trickin'. If you're willing to trick are you able to deal with the fact that chick will only see you as a trick and you'll never have a relationship with her? Would some of you ? just say "? it," get you a little sugar baby or two, or three and just cash out on demand with the understanding that she's act your beckon call to serve you sexually. I also know some of you ? would be patronizing the services of your favorite ? movie girl.

Rex is going to be honest, I would throw some cash at a ? just see what her minimum is compromise her morals and values. I would probably do this about five or six times. I would also be willing to pay to some chicks indulge in ? or ? . I also have to admit, a ? would have to do this ? . It would be better to get her to do it off of straight game, but to pay to actually see this ? would be a damn good dollar value and worth every penny:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/256494/btches-are-getting-shtted-on-literally/p1

Comments