Lion mauls woman intern to death at California animal sanctuary

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Regular interns don't even look the boss in the eye.
    What was this ? drinking to try an ? with a lion?

She was crazy!
    Time to stop killing animals for being animals and teach people to respect their space.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope she suffered a horrible death, full of pain and fear.

well she got mauled by a lion so I think that fits the bill

Not necessarily, depends on the type of attack the lion launched. If it was a feeding attack it would of been a neck bite as they generally go for suffocation as their main method of killing. Doubt it woulda been very painful the amount of pressure a lions bite can apply woulda set her straight down an adrenaline/shock would of kicked in numbing the pain... Probably just fear as she's hanging out the lions mouth.

It's ? they shoot the animals though, its a ? lion everyone is aware of what a lion is capable of.

I'm guessing she was the employee who name the lion 'Cous Cous' I would of mauled her too who the ? names a apex predator after a vegetarian meal.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1000 ways to Die ep
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i feel bad for the lion
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lock a wild animal up and shoot him for following his instincts
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Intern ? was probably trying to show incentive. Boss was probably out on lunch & ? and she thought he'd come back like, "I'm going into the cage to feed the lion," and she'd be like, "it's okay, I already have." Get a promotion and ? . Get a full time position. Little did this ? know...

angrylionbigteeth.jpg
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i won't even go into the same room as a chimpanzee, i don't care how old, or how tame it is.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only problem i see with this article is they shot the lion smh
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    UPDATED, PICS OF THE INTERN

article-2289341-18816C76000005DC-374_634x429.jpg

article-2289341-187DCDA9000005DC-523_634x624.jpg

article-2289341-187DE2B2000005DC-190_634x632.jpg

article-2289341-187DE2BE000005DC-403_634x632.jpg

article-2289341-187DE2C7000005DC-445_306x366.jpg

article-2289341-187DE2A5000005DC-852_306x365.jpg

article-2289341-18805692000005DC-308_306x351.jpg

RIP

article-2289341-187D0A18000005DC-501_634x476.jpg

article-2289341-187D0A1C000005DC-870_634x476.jpg
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and she was 26 lookin 46?

she deserved to be eaten
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    UPDATED, PICS OF THE INTERN

article-2289341-18816C76000005DC-374_634x429.jpg

article-2289341-187DCDA9000005DC-523_634x624.jpg

article-2289341-187DE2B2000005DC-190_634x632.jpg

article-2289341-187DE2BE000005DC-403_634x632.jpg

article-2289341-187DE2C7000005DC-445_306x366.jpg

article-2289341-187DE2A5000005DC-852_306x365.jpg

article-2289341-18805692000005DC-308_306x351.jpg

RIP

article-2289341-187D0A18000005DC-501_634x476.jpg

article-2289341-187D0A1C000005DC-870_634x476.jpg

The problem with white people is that they stay underestimating the raw awesome power of nature. After all of the hours of playing ball, petting Leo and rubbing him on his stomach, her ? too much confidence with Leo and thought he was one of these:

[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003466037/4557933305_11634_? _cat_white_background_xlarge.jpeg[/img]

instead of ferocious 350 pound beast that attack if his personal space was violated. ? happened to Steve Irwin, he was in the ocean ? around with a normally docile string ray and caught a bad one. [\b]

This stupid muthafucka got the bright ass idea to kick it with bears in Alaska, (unfucking armed,) This genius thought he was so cool with the bears that he got another additional bright idea to bring his chick along. Guess what happened? A la The Three Bears, one day "Baloo," instead of having his normal meal of salmon and berries, attacks, then eats dude and his broad. SMMFH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ

LMAO @ the chick talking about, "Fight back." Like the ? was Hercules or some ? . How is a 180 pound ? suppose to fight back against a ? animal that weighs close to a ton and half?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zVZvFeWSxg

I have to say dude had a "ride or die," ? . Not too many chicks would run up on a bear armed only with a frying pan. Imagine what she would have did against some unruly ? .

Also stupid white people get caught out there ? around on Mt. Everest too. White people with no previous mountaineering experience decide to go on an "adventure," and scale the world's tallest peak. The problem Everest is five miles up and there's a lack of oxygen, also Mt. Everest is subject freak blizzards, some fall to their deaths in the crevasses, done (due to the extreme conditions on the mountain) and freeze to death. The cold part about is, because ? have to converse their energy, they can't bring the dead ? off of the mountain. These stupid ? can't even give their people a chance a give them a proper burial so they can hug and kiss on them before they say good-bye. I wanted to go to the top of Mt. Everest, who wouldn't want to go to the top of the world's tallest peak and look at ? , but then I heard that ? where dying up there and since I don't plan on taking up mountaineering to gain the necessary to increase my chances of survival, I was like, "Naw, mayne, I'm cool. I sooo cool." I'll just settle with going to Nepal and looking at the muthafucka from a safe elevation.

• Maximus Rex
    Options
    Despite the ? I was talking, among smoking ? in an ? den in and riding an elephant in Bangkok, I do want to go here:

http://www.tigertemplethailand.com/

At Tiger Temple you get to hang out and kick it with tigers. I'm assuming and (also trusting,) that the monks have a better understanding and are more in tune with their animals, (since their monks and all,) unlike the big cats in these animal sanctuaries, these tigers have been around people since birth and are kinda sorta tame. Don't judge me.

baby_with_tiger.jpg

imgtiger_temple_eye_of_the_tig.jpg

tiger_temple_bangkok.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21b6-bIM4sY

:53 IS THE GOAT!!!
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel guilty for hoping this woman doesn't get ate.

baby_with_tiger.jpg

• Will Munny
    edited March 2013
    Options
    That girls looks exactly the type that would "love is all u need"

these animal killing threads just goes to prove the hippies were wrong.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Despite the ? I was talking, among smoking ? in an ? den in and riding an elephant in Bangkok, I do want to go here:

At Tiger Temple you get to hang out and kick it with tigers. I'm assuming and (also trusting,) that the monks have a better understanding and are more in tune with their animals, (since their monks and all,) unlike the big cats in these animal sanctuaries, these tigers have been around people since birth and are kinda sorta tame. Don't judge me.

baby_with_tiger.jpg

tiger_temple_bangkok.jpg

im at work so i cant see the vid.. but I have been there... its dope as hell.. my blackness wouldnt allow me to get that close to the tigers though.. i stayed on the other side of the glass playa
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2013
    Options
    lmao, thats not the real tape of tim treadwell dying I don't think. lmao, get a frying pan. If it is real, that bish who was supposed to get a frying pan got eaten too.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She looks just like the kind of person I'd want this to happen to.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Intern at animal sanctuary? Not even a paid gig???? where's that white peoples activities thread??
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    lmao, thats not the real tape of tim treadwell dying I don't think. lmao, get a frying pan. If it is real, that bish who was supposed to get a frying pan got eaten too.

I think it's real because on one of those news magazine shows, I thin it was either Primetime or 20/20 they played the tape and that audio sounded a lot like it.

• Maximus Rex
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »

baby_with_tiger.jpg

tiger_temple_bangkok.jpg

im at work so i cant see the vid.. but I have been there... its dope as hell.. my blackness wouldnt allow me to get that close to the tigers though.. i stayed on the other side of the glass playa

Damn, my ? , when in Rome, you know. You were suppose to walk "Shir Khan," like a you your pit, lay on him like a pillow, then pic a wacky ass pic like Will did with his dog.

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Thailand many western tourist take pictures next to tigers that are drugged up or highly sedated. Especially the females.
    But I have way too much respect for that animal to try that. All it takes is one Tiger to channel is inner King leionidas and take a human out on some "you can bleed like me" ish before he gets shot. lol.

smh at being in a wheelchair for a nice facebook profile pic.

• Maximus Rex
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    i won't even go into the same room as a chimpanzee, i don't care how old, or how tame it is.

charla.jpg

Bubbles gave her:

ether.jpg

chimpattackvictim.jpg

? around with chimps=the ill piercing implants. The thing is, if dude was sixty years younger, nobody would trip.

• Maximus Rex
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    In Thailand many western tourist take pictures next to tigers that are drugged up or highly sedated. Especially the females.
    But I have way too much respect for that animal to try that. All it takes is one Tiger to channel is inner King leionidas and take a human out on some "you can bleed like me" ish before he gets shot. lol.

smh at being in a wheelchair for a nice facebook profile pic.

You mean the monks at Tiger Temple have Tigger off some "animal oxys?" Damn that's cheatin'. I thought they were all normal and ? .
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people gon learn to stop ? with Africa and its inhabitants