Minister Enqi : Alkaline Foods, Health, Curing Cancers, Diabetes, ? , Herpes

Options
Amotekun
Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in The Social Lounge
Need to get this last thread out before I'm banned (again)

Check dunny out he's got a lot of information that is turning the medical and food industry on its head. Much of what we have been taught is a lie to hide our true potential so without further ado Check these Youtubes:

Minister Enqi ? and its relationship to Glyco Protein 120 GP120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GdKCZ0I6SA

Min Enqi Sunday School breaks down much of the information dealing with fungi, flu virus, foods, water, oxygen

Black Genetics 2.5 hr lecture you will need to watch it in parts to overstand it fully
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajd5QlrqQCE

Min Enqi Teams up with Dr. Ali Muhammed to discuss European Fear of Genetic Annihilation (4 parts)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTQZZWGp_Iw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zedm0VjZB8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU4uasDrUSg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3WEm0UvN58

So check these out. Aint no tellin when Imma be back. Drop gems then Im out like a comet.

tumblr_m4vzwwhVdZ1r4sv79.gif

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Amotekun
    Options
    This lecture is the ? :

Its the precursor to Min Enqi book Money Mindstate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3zoIlXIOgQ
  • MalachiZYork
    MalachiZYork Members Posts: 62
    Options
    alkaline watervis a scam it aint nothin but tap water with One drop of lemon juice Do your research ....i aint payin no ? 5 Dollars a bottle for that ?
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have a place here in Detroit that sells Alkaline water and all that stuff.. I'mma stop by there today after work..
    http://thewaterstation.us/
  • Amotekun
    Options
    alkaline water is not water with a drop of lemon juice. There are scammers though as expected people looking to make a profit.

Alkalized water is water thats had an electric current run through it to separate the oxygen from the hydrogen. The oxygen is separated because oxy-gen is that which produces oxide and oxide lets loose free radicals in the body,

However ? are past alkaline water and moving onto heavy water or cell water. Water thats had a neutron added to it. Do. Your. Research,
  • MalachiZYork
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    alkaline water is not water with a drop of lemon juice. There are scammers though as expected people looking to make a profit.

Alkalized water is water thats had an electric current run through it to separate the oxygen from the hydrogen. The oxygen is separated because oxy-gen is that which produces oxide and oxide lets loose free radicals in the body,

However ? are past alkaline water and moving onto heavy water or cell water. Water thats had a neutron added to it. Do. Your. Research,

all those ? is scams there aint s muthafucking thing u can Do to water to make water more than water....how the ? u gone add a neutron? huh? dont tell me the method Show me proof of the results
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Watch the videos.

? me ? come with proclamations
    but dont have any science behind.

Don't worry @malachizyork there's white people makin the same claims because really thats
    what you and ? like you are really saying, "does the white man say its true?"

Yes he does ? . Watch the videos.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr. Sebi spits a simialar methodology
  • MalachiZYork
    Options
    Watch the videos.

Don't worry @malachizyork there's white people makin the same claims because really thats

@ the bolded, thats why its not true housenigga, do some research on who i am, dr. york ?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Omega impex 12 study one 20!
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch the videos.

So, this guy states on his facebook page that he has a "p.h.g.". What the hell is a p.h.g.?

It says he's studied "Inner creationology". That's not even a scientific field.

And the very fact that he calls himself a physician is literally insulting to me.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Watch the videos.

@ the bolded, thats why its not true housenigga, do some research on who i am, dr. york ?

? dr. york is under the jail gtfoh.

@sully doesn't matter how you feel if the science is sound. Argue the science, not your feelings.

Dr. Sebi was curing ? in the 80s while Physicians and such were scratchin their ass. So what's really good?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd like some of our medical professionals to address alternative treatments such as this. From my understanding these things only cure the symptoms but don't technically cure the disease.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    @ioniz3dspiritz I think you may have that backwards. The medical industry has been pocketed by the pharmaceutical industry in order to sell products that only treat diseases.
    Many herbal or natural solutions circumvent this process choosing instead to bolster the bodies own ability to fight off diseases.

For instance there are many things that are taught as common knowledge but are actualyl untrue
    Such as where flu viruses come from and what they actually do to the human body
    What white cells are
    What causes autoimmune diseases
    How electricty affects the body.

This is just a cursory list. Perosnally I have to rewatch all of these videos because they were very informative. I just wanted to share them here because my time is short.
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @ioniz3dspiritz I think you may have that backwards. The medical industry has been pocketed by the pharmaceutical industry in order to sell products that only treat diseases.
    Many herbal or natural solutions circumvent this process choosing instead to bolster the bodies own ability to fight off diseases.

For instance there are many things that are taught as common knowledge but are actualyl untrue
    Such as where flu viruses come from and what they actually do to the human body
    What white cells are
    What causes autoimmune diseases
    How electricty affects the body.

This is just a cursory list. Perosnally I have to rewatch all of these videos because they were very informative. I just wanted to share them here because my time is short.

How can your time be short if you support Alkaline Foods and Alkaline Foods are supposed to greatly improve health?
  • Amotekun
    Options
    my time as my account availability on this forum
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Black Seed Oil
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Speaking of Black seeds. There are a lot of hybrid plants out there that we are accustomed to consuming. These hybrids aren't good for us because they are starch vegetables like potatoes sweet potatoes and such.

Watermelon...don't ? with watermelons that have white seeds. They will ? with your reproductive abilities.
  • MalachiZYork
    Options

? u think u conscious, well what is melanin
  • Amotekun
    Options
    ? you basic. watch the videos or dont watch the videos I aint got time to be arguin with

tumblr_marxqzZDtE1qzyj5fo1_500.png

Step your science game up.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Water that normally goes through this process does not smell/taste like regular tap water also
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can make your own alkaline water by adding phion booster supplement to filtered tap, rain or raw water.
  • indyman87
    Options
    I think it's important to also keep your whole body hydrated. You can do this by wearing upf sun protection gear during the daytime hours. Similiar to the sleaves some Basketball and football players wear.
  • indyman87
    Options
    It's called upf sun protection sports compression gear. Eating plankton, seaweed taking Marine D3 supplement is also good.