NBA 2k13 ONLINE LEAGUE HEADS- Found this draft strategy for fantasy draft in nba 2k13

Options
P swayze166
P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
most people never get first pick usually middle pick or so I found this strategy to be the best when middle of the pack:

I usually pick Spurs as my team, nice uniforms and nice playbook already set that fits this team.

First draft Steve Nash, tends to fall in draft every time, makes everyone better increases everyone shot %

Second get a great wing scorer, I usually go with j Crawford, he can drop 50 any day and is already wet, but Nash passing him the ball makes it even more potent

Next get Jamison as he is a nice stretch 4 and a 78 at only 1 mil or so

Then I like to grab either the best rebounding finishing center or PF you can find, chandler, Ibaka, McGee (it's best to get a d anchor cuz he will off set d deficiencies)

From there I always grab j Richardson his corner 3 is automatic and he can finish fast breaks and dunk as well. Run him as your sf

Next up you want to get a great backup sg or sf, I find Jared Dudley is perfect, can hit shots play D, Kay Thompson as well is a great pick and cheap

From there you want to load up on bigs that can stretch D and play inside....I find Channing frye, Rasheed, and others like that

Other reserves that are great are backup pg's cj Watson (cheap and good) or Darius Morris solid pg in 2k and goes up a lot on off season, but will cost to re sign.

Raja bell is also a cheap good pickup as a reserve

Diop is a 99 offensive rebounder good to have if you chucking 3's

If done like this you create cap space and go after Dwight and cp3 in off season.

Key to this team is running double pick plays that open up shooters in corners, or Nash for layup or bigs for roll or pop out.

Won ship in many leagues with this formula, put it out there and several others who followed it did also...including users like Gambo, turbo, hitman e leet, among others.

BEWARE HOWEVER NASH RETIRES IF YOU DON'T PLAY WELL, and his rating decreases due to his age...tony Parker is a good substitute if you want, can run plays faster, worse shooter, but still solid and great at rim.

Props to @gambo for this.

Comments