Orlando Magic 94-95 starting 5 vs Miami Heat 12-13 starting 5. Who you got?

Options
Biggwillie
Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
Orlando Magic

C - Shaquille O'Neal
F - Horace Grant
F - Dennis Scott
G - Nick Anderson
G - Penny Hardaway

Miami Heat

C - Chris Bosh
F - Udonis Haslem
F - Lebron James
G - Dewayne Wade
G - Mario Chalmers

Comments

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq's inside presence alone would give the Magic the W in a best of 7 series.
    Shaq drawing double and triple teams would create too many opportunities for Orlando, regardless of Miami's speed and athleticism on the defensive end of the floor.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What in the ? is everyone's fixation with the 94-95 magic???!!!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kemp n Payton>>> shaq n penny
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the thought of chris bosh on Shaq in orlando
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bosh on Shaq?! You gotta be kidding me...
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orlando Magic

C - Shaquille O'Neal
    F - Horace Grant
    F - Dennis Scott
    G - Nick Anderson
    G - Penny Hardaway

Miami Heat

C - Chris Bosh
    F - Udonis Haslem
    F - Lebron James
    G - Dewayne Wade
    G - Mario Chalmers

LeBron would demolish Dennis Scott, D Wade will have a battle with Nick Anderson, Horace and UD would be a great matchup but, I think Shaq would ? Bosh and Penny would ? Chalmers, I don't know who to go for.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heat in 6 games.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bosh on Shaq?

As my ? Shaq would say, "Barbecue Chicken" Lmaoo
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Heat in 6...Nick Andersen folded in the finals against the Rockets and wasnt the same after, Dennis could shoot but Bron would lock him up..

00-03 Shaq with this Magic team would win...94-95 Shaq i'm takin MIA
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at only the starting 5 playing. Cuz Ray Allen and Birdman would play instead of HD and Chamlers

Since its just 5 Ima go with the heat.

LBJ would murder all them ? and Penny would be a nonfactor.

That ball pressure would be the biggest factor

Orlando Shaq was a beast but he wasn't Lakers Shaq
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dennis Scott didn't start for the Magic
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one can guard Shaq....but no one can guard Bron either....otherwise

Horace and Bosh cancel each other out imo
    Penny and Flash would be back and forth
    Rio and Nick I think advantage Nick
    Udonis is useless...3D's streaky ass aint gone do much either so...its really a toss up

I think Penny and Shaq's inside outside game works better than Bron and Wade free flow style though

so I'm going Magic in 6
  • rage
    Options
    No answer for Shaq.

uhhh yeah there is....Hack a Shaq

He was barely a 50% free throw shooter at that time and was putting up 25ppg and 11rbs. He was nowhere near the beast he was in the Lakers.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Magic....

They had too much presence in the paint compared to the Heat. Shaq was a monster that was just getting started, and Horace was reliable and would put in solid work. That would have kept Miami honest and focusing on the paint, and would free up the guards on the perimeter because Bosh and Haslem wouldn't be able to handle Grant and Shaq one-on-one. And LeBron ain't driving inside on them ? like that, so it's over lol
  • SocialAssassinRati
    edited March 2013
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    No answer for Shaq.

He was barely a 50% free throw shooter at that time and was putting up 25ppg and 11rbs. He was nowhere near the beast he was in the Lakers.

cuz those arent beastly stats...especially considering he's yr 3 playing against Ewing, Dream, Admiral ect...you dont think he's putting up 35 and 13-15 against Christina Bosh Spice? come on bruh

edit: Shaq lead the league in ppg that yr @ 30 a clip...on top of 11.5 boards and 2.5 blks

in the playoffs that yr 26pts 12 rebs and 2 blks per...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq nor Anderson can shot free throws, and Miami wouldnt double Shaq.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    Shaq vs bosh would look like this

9760j4.gif
    15a342eb.gif

But Bosh would like it
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq vs bosh would look like this

9760j4.gif
    15a342eb.gif

Chris Dudley lmao

• rage
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    No answer for Shaq.

cuz those arent beastly stats...especially considering he's yr 3 playing against Ewing, Dream, Admiral ect...you dont think he's putting up 35 and 13-15 against Christina Bosh Spice? come on bruh

edit: Shaq lead the league in ppg that yr @ 30 a clip...on top of 11.5 boards and 2.5 blks

in the playoffs that yr 26pts 12 rebs and 2 blks per...

No...because he is still a 3rd year player against an allstar in Bosh. Stop with the Christina Bosh Spice ? , Bosh has bodied, Amare, Tyson Chandler, KG, Noah, ? , Ibaka, Perkins etc in the playoffs. Stop acting like it wouldnt have been 5 Games against Indiana and 5 Games against Boston with Bosh healthy. Shaq would obviously win the battle but like I said...HACK A SHAQ.
  • rage
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Magic....

They had too much presence in the paint compared to the Heat. Shaq was a monster that was just getting started, and Horace was reliable and would put in solid work. That would have kept Miami honest and focusing on the paint, and would free up the guards on the perimeter because Bosh and Haslem wouldn't be able to handle Grant and Shaq one-on-one. And LeBron ain't driving inside on them ? like that, so it's over lol

You dont watch a lot of basketball do you.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Such a random matchup lol.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magic would win... with Horace Grant and Shaq in the paint Bron and wade wont drive that often (or atleast won't be that succesful unless they call touch fouls like they do in real life) and i assume wade would try to guard penny, then when that happens nick would jus shoot over the smaller Mario, and royal started for magic not 3D... And Shaq would eat all day, he would avg 40-45 pts and 13+ reb in this series... horace and UD are equal.....Magic would win in 6
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which era is this game being played in? If it was the 90s then Orlando wins handily. LJ his great, but at least some of his greatness comes from being able to muscle around his defenders. He wouldn't be able to do that as easily against that lineup especially when they would have more leeway to get physical without being called for the foul.

In this era, it would be closer because I don't think the Magic would be able to stop LJ without fouling him frequently. Hell Shaq might foul out trying to stop Lebron from going to the hole.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    This approval ? makes it hard to debate... @rage

lol@ you thinking that Hack A Shaq works when Diesel still put up 30ppg

Lol@ you forgetting that Shaq was a 3XAllstar in his 3rd year

lol@ you thinking that anybody that you listed is even close to Shaq's dominance in his 3rd yr

lol@ you thinking that Bosh could stop or even slow down Shaq when Prime MVP Dream couldn't do so

seriously...do you fools listen to music or do you just skim thru it