Richard Sherman ethers Skip on First Take...lol @ Stephen A's expressions...

Options
will grimey
will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
? 's becoming a legendary troll...Has valid points but immature on some ? ? ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6x-O3kb1sI

Comments

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What Sherman said in the vid? Exactly what he said that ehtered Skip?
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Played right into Skip's hands and went about it in the completely wrong fashion. If your gonna destroy him do it with facts not with insults. Cant respect what he did there.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip Bayless is undeated like Lil B and has executed more people.......................
  • TheIraq
    Options
    How this ? think he's the greatest corner in league when he has NICE help on the other side side of that corner position........... If I was Reavis I'd wait until my knee was completely healthy and open hand smack this ? and if my knee was healthy enough I'd turn around and back hand smack this ? on some sober Scott Hall ? ....... ? livin off Reavis when Reavis been around he been out damn near 2 years...... ? need to remember he aint the only corner in Seattle though....... I approve of Reavis backhanding this fool of a ? .............

• TheIraq
    Options
    Inb4 this ? tries to claim Antonio Cromartie is a better CB than Reavis..........................................
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip Is disrespectful tho. Sherman said all Valid Points after that whole im better at life than you ? loll

"What you said was Im not even in the same class as Revis, You couldn't argue Valid Points to Prove it, You couldn't argue anything you just say it thats an Opinion, But there are No Facts behind it."

He was disrespectful to Suggs after the Super Bowl, Talking about He didn't do ? during the game and Suggs Went off on him too and Said he doesn't know what he's talking about and doesn't know Football.

? just getting tired of Skip Biased Ass Opinions. Seems like He's on the decline of his career and Decided to stop Using actual Sports knowledge and spew ? now *shrugs*
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip used actually sport knowledge?
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean that ? did ether Skip a lil bit but he should just let his stats do the talking...
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Since Sherman loves facts, here are some facts about Skip:

Fact: Skip is the most popular non current / former athlete in Sports..... Hell, maybe the history of sports?
    Fact: Skip is more well known than 95% of athletes
    Fact: First take is the number 1 sports show in the world, so skip is definitely at the "top of his field"

Here's where it's going to hurt:

Fact: Sherman will have a 10 to 15 year career, he will probably make $120million in his time on the field.. Then he'll be done and can maybe be a low paid TV broadcaster...

Skip on the other hand can do first take till he's 80... and has to be making at least $2 million a year is my guess.. Stephen A said on the air Michael WIlbon is balling and has a ton of money... My guess is Skip gets paid maybe 2x what Wilbon gets paid, just a guess.. (Stephan A half jokingly said willbon throws down $1,000 on dinner, stop being so cheap (when talking about is $1,000 to get Lebron to do the dunk contest)

So Skip is more popular than him, will make more money in his total career than him... I'd say that's about factual.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not that people are throwing the cape on skip its that sherman sounded ignorant in his rant. He got emotional. When suggs goes in on skip and calls him a ? no one really trips because he doesn't sound dumb. richard sherman was just stammering up there imo.

Jalen rose had the perfect ether for skip and they almost dedicated a whole show the next day about it.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Played right into Skip's hands and went about it in the completely wrong fashion. If your gonna destroy him do it with facts not with insults. Cant respect what he did there.

Talmbout "I'm better than you". What?

You're better than a 60 year old, cracka ass, Crypt-Keeper relative?

Congratulations.

And yes, SKip has accomplished way more than him in his field. How many ? wake up every day wondering, "I wonder what Richard Sherman is going to say about/write about last night's game?!" Nobody.

Every day I log on to the CS ? are typing transcripts of what Skip said which plays right into his job description as a sports demagogue journalist.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt ? in G&S always saying what they have and done. It's just a subtle way to say it.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew it. I knew nggas would cape for Skip as soon as i saw the headline. SMH

Real talk: that ? is some house slave mentality ? . 'He makin himself look bad'- just who's approval are yall subconciously lookin for????

Black athlete gets outspoken and yall get scared white people gon look down on him/us smh
  • greenwood1921
    edited March 2013
    Options
    And since I do Marketing research for a living, let ME drop some facts about First take...

Its ratings ARE NOT falling. In fact, despite what seems like Cari Champions dropping popularity, the show is at an all time high.

From last month...
    First Take’s ratings climbed in 2012 with a 21% year-over-year increase among all viewers. First Take is also up 32% year-over-year in the coveted male 18-34 demographic.
    “First and foremost, First Take is a debate show so the lively exchange of strong opinions is at the very core of the program,” said Marcia Keegan, vice president, production. “We have had success with afternoon time slots for some of our other shows, like Mike and Mike in the Morning, and given the many networks and platforms that we program for at ESPN, we are confident in this move to expand First Take for the people who enjoy this type of lively discourse.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/02/05/first-take-adds-a-live-half-hour-weekday-afternoon-show-on-espn/168278/
    Broadcast journalist and television personality Cari Champion will join ESPN2’s lively morning debate show, First Take, as host on October 1. Champion joins featured commentators Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith as a full-time member of the show where she will moderate the debate topics while offering her perspective and insight.

Champion joins First Take as the show’s ratings are on the rise with year-to-date ratings up 33% among all viewers. Despite Olympic competition during the third quarter of this year, First Take is up 21% year-over-year from 3Q 2011 and is up even more among the coveted male 18-34 demographic with a dramatic 54% quarter-over-quarter increase.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/09/26/cari-champion-joins-espn-as-host-of-first-take-as-show-ratings-surge/150267/

That "15% drop" was reported early last year after the "tebow mania" garbage.

• greenwood1921
    Options
    The only person to really grabbed skips soul was jalen rose

Suggs got at'em too.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    And since I do Marketing research for a living, let ME drop some facts about First take...

Its ratings ARE NOT falling. In fact, despite what seems like Cari Champions dropping popularity, the show is at an all time high.

From last month...
    First Take’s ratings climbed in 2012 with a 21% year-over-year increase among all viewers. First Take is also up 32% year-over-year in the coveted male 18-34 demographic.
    “First and foremost, First Take is a debate show so the lively exchange of strong opinions is at the very core of the program,” said Marcia Keegan, vice president, production. “We have had success with afternoon time slots for some of our other shows, like Mike and Mike in the Morning, and given the many networks and platforms that we program for at ESPN, we are confident in this move to expand First Take for the people who enjoy this type of lively discourse.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/02/05/first-take-adds-a-live-half-hour-weekday-afternoon-show-on-espn/168278/
    Broadcast journalist and television personality Cari Champion will join ESPN2’s lively morning debate show, First Take, as host on October 1. Champion joins featured commentators Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith as a full-time member of the show where she will moderate the debate topics while offering her perspective and insight.

Champion joins First Take as the show’s ratings are on the rise with year-to-date ratings up 33% among all viewers. Despite Olympic competition during the third quarter of this year, First Take is up 21% year-over-year from 3Q 2011 and is up even more among the coveted male 18-34 demographic with a dramatic 54% quarter-over-quarter increase.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/09/26/cari-champion-joins-espn-as-host-of-first-take-as-show-ratings-surge/150267/

That "15% drop" was reported early last year after the "tebow mania" garbage.

IT was last year...DECEMBER 2012, it was down 15% from December 2011. Your numbers are 2012 up year over 2011 year...First Take wasnt "First Take" in 2011.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah it sounded like he went over it with his ? but it didn't work the same on TV. Cause Skip didn't really say nothing but a long winded version of you ain't that nice.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He hit Skip with facts. He should have just left it at that.

He seems like a fairly smart dude, so although he got all worked up I think it was probably a bit calculated as well. He obviously wants to get computers 'putin.