IT’S OUR MANSION NOW! Black Family Squatting On A Damn $3 Million Dollar CRIB & Refuse To Leave!

Options
ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in The Social Lounge
Screen-Shot-2013-03-07-at-9.39.01-PM.png

Babbbbbyyyy BYE! You know this is a hot ass mess! Unwanted guests are still occupying a $3 million mansion in East Memphis, Tennessee.

One of the squatters goes by the name Abka Re Bey, but her given name is Tabitha Gentry.

Screen-Shot-2013-03-07-at-9.40.13-PM.png

The charges were not prosecuted. The addresses listed on her arrest records all lead to places she no longer resides.
But a neighbor says Gentry, or Re Bey, previously uprooted the for sale sign, moved in, claimed the house as her own, racked up a $4,000 utility bill, and squatted for about 18 months before getting evicted.

Real Estate Attorney said Joseph Kirkland shared legal aspects of the situation.
“However, many times when you’re dealing with property matters, the authorities want to have it treated as a civil matter,” said Kirkland.

Screen-Shot-2013-03-07-at-9.38.24-PM.png

These cases are not unique and can drag on for months.
“Society just needs to determine how this conduct is going to be rewarded or prosecuted,” said Kirkland. “If individuals are allowed to benefit from this type of conduct, I think you’ll see more of this type of copycat conduct.”

By e-mail, Gentry, or Re Bey, said the mansion is not furnished, but that she’s currently working on that. HOW THE HELL SHE WORKING ON THAT? WTF!!!!! Guuuuurrrl please…BABY BYE!

Screen-Shot-2013-03-07-at-9.38.49-PM.png

She said in the email, “I Thank Allah for allowing me to claim this Vast Estate. I Love My New Home and My Land.”
The Shelby county DA’s office said this matter is criminal, but they are awaiting a case file from MPD before taking action.

Comments

• MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As some one that pays a mortgage all by myself. THEY SHOULD HAVE BLOWN THAT ? UP WITH THEM INSIDE. A Waco situation would have been great too.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHE GOT ARRESTED THIS MORNING AND HER CHILD IS WITH DHS OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dumbest law ever
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dont die.. We multiply! And jack houses also..

[img]http://trillerthanmost.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/King-L-–-My-? -Music-Video.jpg[/img]
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Monique write the article? I read it in her voice.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MEMPHIS, TN (abc24.com) - A woman claiming to be a 'Sovereign Citizen' was arrested after she refused to exit her vehicle during a traffic stop and drove away, hitting two Memphis officers in the process.

Memphis police pulled over 32-year-old Tabitha Gentry on South Bellevue Boulevard near South Parkway around 11:20 p.m. on Tuesday, October 9 for driving without her headlights on. When officers asked for her driver's license, she provided a Sovereign Citizen identification card but no license. Records showed that her Tennessee license had been suspended in May 2007.

According to the police affidavit, the officers asked her to get out of her vehicle, but she refused and locked her doors. As police attempted to break the windows on her car Gentry put her car in gear and struck both officers on the scene. A chase ensued and Gentry was apprehended on the 1900-block of Lapaloma Street and placed under arrest.

Tabitha Gentry was charged with Aggravated Assault, Driving on a Suspended License, and Evading Arrest. She has since been released from the Shelby County Jail on a $10,000 bond.

According to the FBI, Sovereign Citizens are descried as a loose network of individuals living in the United States who believe that federal, state, and local governments operate illegally. Most only commit non-violent offenses, such as refusing to pay taxes. However, lone-offender sovereign-citizen extremists have killed six law enforcement officers since 2000, the FBI states.

tired of these sovereign citizens out here thinking the rules don't apply to them

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    swat team came in there with chainsaws and took her out of there

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/21551744/moorish-squatter-arrested-swat-break-into-mansion

Worried family members were trying to persuade her to exit the mansion she and her six children, ranging in age from 11 years to 14 months, have occupied as squatters under the banner of the Moorish National Movement.

Gentry's determined occupation would appear to be part of a total metamorphosis in the personality of the 32-year old Horn Lake, Miss., woman. A check of her past indicates she was an athletic and smart student at Horn Lake High School, where she played basketball and earned academic achievement as well.

Family members FOX13 News spoke to on Thursday said Gentry's life took a sharp turn toward the radical when she met and fell in love with Darrin Fleming. He introduced her to the Moorish National Movement, culminating in her joining the organization in December 2011 and taking the name Abka Re Bey. However, changing her name was just part of the change in attitude and appearance.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    MEMPHIS, TN (abc24.com) - A woman claiming to be a 'Sovereign Citizen' was arrested-
    ...and now it all makes sense
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raggedy Negroes, when will it stop?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    lived it up for 18 months
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    One of the squatters goes by the name Abka Re Bey, but her given name is Tabitha Gentry.

Da ? ?????????
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like a good reality show.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is hilarious.. but the goat squatter was the Dude that was chillin in Diddy's house eating raptor omelets and drinking up all his Cambodian breast milk

i think his name was caddo man or someshit like that

300.quamine.diddy.mh.041312.jpg

Sean “Diddy” Combs is known for hosting thousands of guests at his legendary parties held at his homes around the world, but not for allowing strangers to arrive uninvited and make themselves at home.

Queens resident Quamine T. Taylor, 30, allegedly entered Combs’ East Hampton, N.Y., home through an unlocked basement door April 1, ate the rapper’s food, drank his liquor and even dressed in the mogul’s clothes, according to the East Hampton Star. Then he went to sleep in an upstairs bedroom.

According to an arrest report issued Friday by the East Hampton Town Police, Taylor triggered an alarm that sent both a police officer and an investigator from the alarm company to the estate to investigate. He was able to stay in the home after convincing them that he was a relative of Combs’ and allowed to be there.

A caretaker found him inside the home the next day and called police to report an intrusion. When cops arrived, Taylor answered the front door partially clothed, according to the arrest report.

Combs, who was not at home at the time of the break-in, is a frequent target of Taylor’s, described by his mother to the New York Post as having “a long history of mental illness,” and who has “been off his meds for a while.”

The Post reports he pulled a similar stunt more than a decade ago as a 19-year-old. In that incident, Taylor told authorities he was Combs’ cousin after he was discovered intoxicated on the mansion’s grounds.

Taylor himself confirmed that visit in a quote given to the newspaper from the Suffolk County Jail where he is being held on $2,000 bail.

“I’ve actually been going to the house from time to time since 2001,” Taylor told The Post. “I stay there a lot, but Sean gets funny sometimes about me staying there.”

Taylor was charged with petty larceny and criminal trespassing, according to the East Hampton Star.

tumblr_m13oi4SOIN1qa9yvvo1_500.gif