i used to sick ?

Options
Gee o Dee
Gee o Dee Members Posts: 252
edited March 2013 in AKA Donkey
i smoked ? for a couple yrs did a bid came out n everyone was like yoooo ? is wack this bout 86 , i started selling weed for pappy mason, everyone was doing coke so i did it ...i stopped in 94 n went to the navy , n got rich was the biggest _______ seller in Atlanta up until 09 im retired now,

wats yall life Story

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Gee o Dee
    Options
    i dont no about yall hermit ass ? , but i livedlife, yall computer age babbies that stayed in yall room till 23 ? @dr,chemix
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Yea man back in 1999, around this time...I'm chilling at work and ? , daydreaming. ? boss was just talking ? to me about being late. I wasn't trying to hear that ? ya know? A ? was at the club chilling n ? . But anyway, I get this package. I open the joint up and its a ? Net 10 cell phone in that joint. Just when I was wondering if the ? had minutes or not, the phone rings. It's the ? that calls himself Morpheus n ? . I'm like yoo son, I'm bugging. This ? told me 5-0 was coming for a ? . I was like ? that, so I started hiding in empty cubicles n ? like the office pervert award winner. I knew this ? was bullshitting when he told me to climb outside the office window. ? iz you tripping? I might want to ? ya girl Trinity (with her nonexistent ass cheeks) but I'm not shuffling my stacy adams across the window ledge ? . ? being a dead flat ? on the concrete with some fly ass ocean blue stacy adams on...

Morpheus is a cheap ? , Net10 is WOAT.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    classic thread
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool story bro
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you ever took a ? then flushed it with apple sauce instead of water?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Yea man back in 1999, around this time...I'm chilling at work and ? , daydreaming. ? boss was just talking ? to me about being late. I wasn't trying to hear that ? ya know? A ? was at the club chilling n ? . But anyway, I get this package. I open the joint up and its a ? Net 10 cell phone in that joint. Just when I was wondering if the ? had minutes or not, the phone rings. It's the ? that calls himself Morpheus n ? . I'm like yoo son, I'm bugging. This ? told me 5-0 was coming for a ? . I was like ? that, so I started hiding in empty cubicles n ? like the office pervert award winner. I knew this ? was bullshitting when he told me to climb outside the office window. ? iz you tripping? I might want to ? ya girl Trinity (with her nonexistent ass cheeks) but I'm not shuffling my stacy adams across the window ledge ? . ? being a dead flat ? on the concrete with some fly ass ocean blue stacy adams on...

21aec09.jpg
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    lmfao at the thread title change
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I still do. Don't feel bad.

hi Cali!
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disgust @ the thread title..
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Never been better. How about yourself?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    I'm super good... wanna get married?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    I would but I'm pretty sure if I did it would be illegal in my state. But there are ways around that. How much money you got?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    I'm about to be a Phd...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Gee o Dee
    Options
    Hello there.

nvm that ? ? hate me on here,wanna change the thread tile on a serious thread, i nvr seen u on here, u sexy as ? , i wanna fly u out to atlanta to spend some time with me, itll b beneficial to you
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee o Dee wrote: »
    i dont no about yall hermit ass ? , but i livedlife, yall computer age babbies that stayed in yall room till 23 ? @dr,chemix

? shut the ? up...you smoke glass pipes. If you call that living life...then you already dead b and just don't know it...

And youz a crackhead ? ? Bruh, I would slap you with two fingers and your teeth would fall out, ?
  • Gee o Dee
    Options
    Gee o Dee wrote: »

? shut the ? up...you smoke glass pipes. If you call that living life...then you already dead b and just don't know it...

And youz a crackhead ? ? Bruh, I would slap you with two fingers and your teeth would fall out, ?

yea continue living in cartoon world, you See my picture? thats me ? , u hidin behind sum screen n Cartoons u a insecure ? 70000 post u aint making no ? money
This discussion has been closed.