The WTF!!!??? is my fav team doing thread

Options
BlackThor356
BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
Yo how the dolphins give this ? Mike Wallace 65M's for 5 years...? aint worth all that. We didnt learn our lesson givin this ? Brandon Marshall all da bread???? now i hear we might be losing Jake Long, and Reggie Bush is a free agent!! ? had like 2 back to back 1000yd season here, why cant the dolphins organization get it right???

Comments

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo how the dolphins give this ? Mike Wallace 65M's for 5 years...? aint worth all that. We didnt learn our lesson givin this ? Brandon Marshall all da bread???? now i hear we might be losing Jake Long, and Reggie Bush is a free agent!! ? had like 2 back to back 1000yd season here, why cant the dolphins organization get it right???

They are doing this to beat the Patriots.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

They are doing this to get a new stadium and sell more tickets.

*Fixed.
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the pack is just standing by as the NFC gets insanely difficult...hoping for a free agent signing either canty or stephen jackson atleast
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the pack is just standing by as the NFC gets insanely difficult...hoping for a free agent signing either canty or stephen jackson atleast

Forget about it.....Ted Thompson don'tfuck with free agency
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All my Ravens fans come in and have a seat and get comfortable, you'll be here a while

[img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/301512_513912561988770_1180990607_n.png[/img]

Leaves thread
    ekmUS.gif

Raven tears in

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    LOL Why would fans of champions be crying? We good just need to get another WR. Ellerbe and Kruger are not star players and just played well in the system like Scott, Leonard, J Johnson and Landry. Trading Boldin is a head scratcher though, but people said the same ? when they released Mason and heap ...after that a SB win. Falcons fans still talking ? when Matt Ryan got one play off win and Flacco is a champion rofl I see you though.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    All my Ravens fans come in and have a seat and get comfortable, you'll be here a while

[img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/301512_513912561988770_1180990607_n.png[/img]

Leaves thread
    ekmUS.gif
    In here as champions where the Falcons sitting? oh yeah. Have fun on that ice burg before it melts completely.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL Why would fans of champions be crying? We good just need to get another WR. Ellerbe and Kruger are not star players and just played well in the system like Scott, Leonard, J Johnson and Landry. Trading Boldin is a head scratcher though, but people said the same ? when they released Mason and heap ...after that a SB win. Falcons fans still talking ? win Matt Ryan got one play off win and Flacco is a champion rofl I see you though.

bruh....

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Lol we definitely overpaid but I'ma go with the wait and see approach. Jake Long is injury prone and can still end up coming back cause the Rams and Bears spent money elsewhere. It is ? up the way we treated Reggie though.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    LOL Why would fans of champions be crying? We good just need to get another WR. Ellerbe and Kruger are not star players and just played well in the system like Scott, Leonard, J Johnson and Landry. Trading Boldin is a head scratcher though, but people said the same ? when they released Mason and heap ...after that a SB win. Falcons fans still talking ? win Matt Ryan got one play off win and Flacco is a champion rofl I see you though.
    bruh....
    Corrected, but since The SB winning has been on my mind. That happens when your team wins the big one. Not that Falcon fans would know anything about that
    :D
  • BlackThor356
    Options
    bruh, outside of the Dolphins, i rock wit da Ravens (mainly cuz of da UM alum on da squad) but i'll be shocked if they make the playoffs next year. lost Lewis, Reed, Kruger and Boldin. Suggs is injury prone. i ? wit Rice and Torrey Smith, they'll ball.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    bruh, outside of the Dolphins, i rock wit da Ravens (mainly cuz of da UM alum on da squad) but i'll be shocked if they make the playoffs next year. lost Lewis, Reed, Kruger and Boldin. Suggs is injury prone. i ? wit Rice and Torrey Smith, they'll ball.

You make great points, but fans of teams who can barely win a play off game should not be criticizing the moves of a team that just won the SB. I'm just sayin.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Damn shame when your team wins a super bowl and ? can STILL bury you in your feelings with one post, smh.

What Nas say about emotions on ether?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    All I have to say about today is.....Hey John Mara.........

tumblr_lxf0z7Lx7V1r8wnavo1_500.jpg

• VulcanRaven
    Options
    Bruh greenwood im not even starting ? just stating the truth. My team won the SB, only feelings are those in Atlanta after Collin crushed the buildings. You clown ? can spin it how you want, but my team got what your team never had. Feelings oh feelings ...nah just the facts. If the Ravens lost and Falcons won it all than I would not have ? to say about the moves they make, but go head and hide behind the same lame comments as yall always do. :-@
  • greenwood1921
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Damn shame when your team wins a super bowl and ? can STILL bury you in your feelings with one post, smh.

What Nas say about emotions on ether?

2234747_o.gif
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_mew93q9pEn1ra1peu_large.gif

"Tell them to leave me alone"

Alright bruh I get it
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2020 is the dolphins year b.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    If some ? 's squads matched them, they would get blown out every Sunday. Real ish.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

lol.
  • BlackThor356
    Options

its looking like it....?

and on some real ? , im still trying to wrap my brain around the Ryan Tannehill pick. im hoping he matures into the spot