New Shenco: Standardized Slaughter

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NEW NATE DOGG TRIBUTE TRACK COMING THIS FRIDAY!
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it
    Im throwin my hat in this ?

if u like trap music, ? wit me

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ? you sound like a Nickelodeon rapper.. rappin to another beat that we cant hear

(Splash wut-her on my face can see more clearer!)
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    @BlackAX410

I stopped at your Pac impression on the first track bruh, your flow pretty weak as well... Beat selection slightly better, but you sound like you sitting down in your room and your mom told you to keep it down, not like an MC.

IC gotta whole bunch a computer rappin ass ? with inside voices

BTW: Your YEA adlib has to be the WOAT LMFAO on the beginning of first and third track

lol i dont rap anymore dawg nd Pac impression nd inside voices? im not a quiet ? at all i neva heard dat one before, no comment on da 2nd vid?

Not to make it sound like you are terrible, but not worthy of a major deal, I can tell you weren't all the way serious. Good pen, but you sound uncomfortable like you are rapping from your nose and throat, you gotta let go and flow more naturally, it comes with time, but like you said you dont rap anymore. BTW Pac impression at 0:34 seconds

The second video I feel the same

@Lab Baby (Your Skrewface right?)

Flow: 6.5 Delivery: 7 Lyrics: 7 (I'd give you 8 if your vocal mixing sount better)

@_Menace_

Flow: 7 Delivery: 6 Lyrics: 7.5

better ? , yall got the rhythm ? down now just enunciate.

@BlackAX410 : Sound like your talking and the things you do with your voice sound really unnatural

Flow: 5 Delivery: 6 Lyrics: 7

@ShencotheMC : Seems like you rap to a different beat in your head then on the track

Flow: 4 Delivery: 5 Lyrics: 7
  • _Menace_
    Options
    @BlackAX410

I stopped at your Pac impression on the first track bruh, your flow pretty weak as well... Beat selection slightly better, but you sound like you sitting down in your room and your mom told you to keep it down, not like an MC.

BTW: Your YEA adlib has to be the WOAT LMFAO on the beginning of first and third track

lol i dont rap anymore dawg nd Pac impression nd inside voices? im not a quiet ? at all i neva heard dat one before, no comment on da 2nd vid?

Not to make it sound like you are terrible, but not worthy of a major deal, I can tell you weren't all the way serious. Good pen, but you sound uncomfortable like you are rapping from your nose and throat, you gotta let go and flow more naturally, it comes with time, but like you said you dont rap anymore. BTW Pac impression at 0:34 seconds

Flow: 6.5 Delivery: 7 Lyrics: 8

@_Menace_

@BlackAX410 : Sound like your talking and the things you do with your voice sound really unnatural

@ShencotheMC : Seems like you rap to a different beat in your head then on the track

tumblr_inline_mgmm1soWaE1rbrja2.gif
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BlackAX410

Flow: 6.5 Delivery: 7 Lyrics: 7 (I'd give you 8 if your vocal mixing sount better)

@_Menace_

I mixed it poorly on purpose, to give it that ? basement feel.

How you gonna give my lyrics a 7 tho? I spit that hot fire *Dylan voice*

Good lookin nonetheless.
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That beat assaulted my ear drums man jheeze
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    this ? turned to a "PROMO THREAD"

it shoulda never been a shenco thread

• _Menace_
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    @Lab Baby is actually dope.

@BlackAX410 isn't the best "rapper", but if he had some studio time and a producer to work with, I think he would surprise people.

@Menace is getting better, flow is basic to me, but hard work and progression is everything.(Nick Cannon would still ? you up.)

@Shenco thinks he's super ill, acts like he doesn't have to put any work into his craft and it shows, makes him seem extra terrible. I don't wan't to hear some anonymous nerd rapper who thinks he's Jay-Z but is too lazy to put that work in.

Mariah thinks that's funny

inswgz.jpg
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Nate Dogg Tribute drops friday.

Here's the beat
    1st track

just like how I did with Nas I will be collabing with Nate The Great

http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I'm in tears right now, y'all ? ruthless lol
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus Christ. Just got back and it's 40 notifications. What happened in here? Do I get computers putin' or what?
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    They say love hurts, but it left me with a burn/
    On my heart, and my soul. What a lesson to be learned

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O9pqRiDurZk

*sigh* entendres like crazy in this joint
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    I mean if I can help others get they ? heard no problem with me. Feedback is appreciated *thumbs up*
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    @Lab Baby is actually dope.

@BlackAX410 isn't the best "rapper", but if he had some studio time and a producer to work with, I think he would surprise people.

@Menace is getting better, flow is basic to me, but hard work and progression is everything.(Nick Cannon would still ? you up.)

@Shenco thinks he's super ill, acts like he doesn't have to put any work into his craft and it shows, makes him seem extra terrible. I don't wan't to hear some anonymous nerd rapper who thinks he's Jay-Z but is too lazy to put that work in.
    thanx man i always felt i wasnt as bad as some heads on da site tried to paint me lls
This discussion has been closed.