Classic IC: Who remembers I heart Cali epic exposure?

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
That ? was a front page story on every hip hop site ... How she didn't make a real career out of that is crazy to me with the exposure it got ... IC shook up the Internet that year

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    first of all I'm a ? boy

second of all, ? my momma for letting my pop ? for even worth a second of all

Wrong thread bro

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao dude is really changing quotes out here!

now I see why this lame is always in my reactions, tryna get some attention from posters more relevant than him, which is everyone. how are you less relevant than bcotton who does nothing but spam ymcmb ? ? aww ? , you aint even worth a diss bruh.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    lmao dude is really changing quotes out here!

now I see why this lame is always in my reactions, tryna get some attention from posters more relevant than him, which is everyone. how are you less relevant than bcotton who does nothing but spam ymcmb ? ? aww ? , you aint even worth a diss bruh.
    Who are you?

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    juice mayne you ? only me and a handful of IC posters are allowed to do the post edit thing. u aint one of them you broke punk ? beach

You sure do say ? alot for 34 year old white boy ... ?

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    yea you one of those old ic posters

I been suckin mad ? ? for change since 08

thats right im a ? you posted up in my threads and ethered my ass wit a headband on

Im a ? i wont it b

Nobody cares ? ?

• Gee o Dee
    Gee o Dee Members Posts: 252
    Options
    yea them tittys so fat n that ? was so fat i still wanna ? @iheartcali i will fly her out to atl n give her thé best treatment n beat thzt ? down have them fat ass tittys jumpin
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How was it an epic exposure when she did the ? for a living? She still here too.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @s given on her part.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    @s given on her part.

lol and cs
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that ? got to her more than yall ? realize.

She came back but she's not the same.

I noticed she doesn't really post like talking about anymore outside of a few random ones here and there.

Getting ? and taking a load on the face then having IC ? dissect the footage of the act can do something to a poster.

Now yall ? know not to make a thread about Cali without at least upping those pics as a spoiler or something...

This must've happened during my break. Up them joints.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone want to recap the story for the newer posters?
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I noticed she doesn't really post like talking about anymore outside of a few random ones here and there.

Getting ? and taking a load on the face then having IC ? dissect the footage of the act can do something to a poster.

Now yall ? know not to make a thread about Cali without at least upping those pics as a spoiler or something...

I don't have them or know where or what thread to find them but I'm fairly sure someone around here does.

@CashmoneyDux 2-3 years ago @iHeartCali was fairly prominent female poster here.

A lot of ? simped her.

Long story short some ? did a little digging around and found out she was a nude Internet model or some ? .

There was a gif floating around here of her laying in bed naked playing with a ? and ? .

Sometime after this if I'm not mistaken one of the IC faithful propositioned her for some ass and she let him either take pictures or get it on tape.

Of course like the good poster he was he was gracious enough to come back and share these images with all the IC faithful I think that thread might be in the FOF.

Included in that thread were some pictures of her sucking him of ending with the finale of his nut being plastered all over her face.

Other ? might have happened to but this is what I remember.

pretty much sums it up
  • Gee o Dee
    Gee o Dee Members Posts: 252
    Options

I don't have them or know where or what thread to find them but I'm fairly sure someone around here does.

@CashmoneyDux 2-3 years ago @iHeartCali was fairly prominent female poster here.

A lot of ? simped her.

Long story short some ? did a little digging around and found out she was a nude Internet model or some ? .

There was a gif floating around here of her laying in bed naked playing with a ? and ? .

Sometime after this if I'm not mistaken one of the IC faithful propositioned her for some ass and she let him either take pictures or get it on tape.

Of course like the good poster he was he was gracious enough to come back and share these images with all the IC faithful I think that thread might be in the FOF.

Included in that thread were some pictures of her sucking him of ending with the finale of his nut being plastered all over her face.

Other ? might have happened to but this is what I remember.

ooooo ? fuckkkkkkk!!!!!! im tryna fly her out to atl, can u pull up that thread w her gettin nutted on!!!????
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ha ha remember the pic with the motorcycle popping a wheelie before riding in her cooch lolololol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That phat ? is overrated and this thread is wack
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish i was here for that event.

I would smash.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greatest event ever witnessed in my e-life.

Cali, like kat dissapeared from the IC for months after her exposure. Only to come back because she doesnt get the same attention in real life that she gets on the IC from these simps.

With that being said i like calis body type and she getting smashed to OBLIVION, but dont come in here rewriting history.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post them pics bruh
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody around here has those pictures but it isn't me.