so how can a beta male turn into an alpha male?

Options
IamtheVILLE
IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
man im tired of being weak. i want to be an alpha so the ? come flockin. any suggestions?

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be like Lil Wayne.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is an oxy ?

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First step is quit asking ? on the IC how to be an alpha male.

Second step, be your own man and walk by the sound of your own beat.

Don't pay attention to what other ? do and do what works for you.

With those quick and easy steps you will be on your way to being a real ? /alpha male.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i think you are who you are... if you have a dominating personality, then you are born with that. you cant manufacture that cuz its noticeable you just look corny like you trying too hard.

me? im short but i been told i have a aggressive vibe.. whatever that pose to mean. i dont think so. im quiet most the time but confident all the time. but i dont know if that makes me a alpha. it just makes me me.

but if you want to be the "alpha".. then chalk all your friends and recruit a new team where you the boss... would be my only suggestion that might work.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i aint ? .
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the whole alpha/beta male is irrelevant in today's culture and society.Popular culture has already defined what an "alpha" male is suppose to be. Rude,violent,obnoxious,loud,flamboyant etc. It's impossible to find the true definition of an alpha male in a society that knows nothing of nor would appreciate the sanctity of manhood. So instead of focusing pointless terms like "beta" or "alpha" just be a man and be able to hold your own. Take accountability for your own decisions and pursue whatever it is you desire with persistence and dedication.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're Pelle Pelle aka Nike Kotex aka Internet Thug needs a hug...there's no hope

But if you not...you will be aight
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Premeer
    Options
    the whole alpha/beta male is irrelevant in today's culture and society.Popular culture has already defined what an "alpha" male is suppose to be. Rude,violent,obnoxious,loud,flamboyant etc. It's impossible to find the true definition of an alpha male in a society that knows nothing of nor would appreciate the sanctity of manhood. So instead of focusing pointless terms like "beta" or "alpha" just be a man and be able to hold your own. Take accountability for your own decisions and pursue whatever it is you desire with persistence and dedication.
    WRONG!!!

Alpha Males

Takes care of home.
    Takes care of family.
    That ? that is reliable enough for his sisters to send their fatherless sons to him to help them grow into a man.

That dude that keeps a roof over his just in case his fam shooting bad.
    A born leader, one that has command presence and want falter at the slightest sign of adversity.

A provider.

what you described was a real MAN.. not necessarily a "alpha male".
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3p505j.jpg

DON'T BE DRAKE...

tumblr_m9zijxQvQu1qfel0so1_250.giftumblr_m9zijxQvQu1qfel0so2_250.gif
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WRONG!!!

Alpha Males

Takes care of home.
    Takes care of family.
    That ? that is reliable enough for his sisters to send their fatherless sons to him to help them grow into a man.

A born leader, one that has command presence and want falter at the slightest sign of adversity.

A provider.

FOH with that ? , all it takes is for u to lose ur job and u wont be doin any of that ? anymore...you'd just be a beta stay at home dad watching the kids and making dinner for when ur wife comes home after a long days work.
  • bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign everything Jamel said.
  • SupremeMagnetic
    SupremeMagnetic Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    Options
    shoot a ? . ? love ? in jail. ask any hoodrat
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U wanna be an alpha male lil ? , get money!

After that everything else falls into place, the ? a wanna be with u, and ? a wanna be like u.

? dont give a ? bout no broke ? feeding his family getting by day to day.

/thread.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WRONG!!!

Alpha Males

Takes care of home.
    Takes care of family.

A provider.

My dude I agree with all of those things stated. The point I was trying to get across is that we should focus less on being "alpha" males and more so on what it means to be a man. Accepting responsibility, accountability, reliability is something we should all be striving for instead of being a so called "alpha" male. I'd like to believe that what you described is the true definition of an alpha male however I doubt most people would be able to recognize this as so.
  • Premeer
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    WRONG!!!

Alpha Males

Takes care of home.
    Takes care of family.

A provider.

what you described was a real MAN.. not necessarily a "alpha male".

THE ? IS THE GOTDAMN DIFFERENCE?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

never mind. i read your whole post this time. you got it. cant refute that.
  • Premeer
    Options
    WRONG!!!

Alpha Males

Takes care of home.
    Takes care of family.

A born leader, one that has command presence and wont falter at the slightest sign of adversity.

A provider.

what validates this post is the highlighted.
    although it aint everything that a alpha is, but it sums it up.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread title should be changed to "How To Be A Man"
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo mother failed you