Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Question how would yalls opinion about the ? change if the ? athlete was someone well respected like say adrian peterson or someone like that.

Wouldn't change anything because I don't think being ? would stop somebody from being to be as athletic as AP or any other top athlete in their sport. I'm willing to bet we've already seen an athlete of that caliber whose ? and we just never knew it.

shoutout to Martina Navratalova and whoever is good in the wnba

And Carl Lewis
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    Why do we need to know this ? ? I watch football because I like the sport not because I need to know every personal detail of every player's life. You like ? in the ass? Great, but why do you feel that is something the public just has to know?

This is what the media of the past several years has created. Come out and express your gayness or trannyness and they'll make you out to be some sort of revolutionary or hero. Then the politically correct army will pounce on anyone who says something about it they don't want to hear.

Clearly this is some ? ass player who can't get recognition through good play on the field. He's taking advantage of what the media of today is sure to give him.

I blame the politicians more than anything else for making this an issue. Let the homos get married. Who really gives a ? ? Why should any of us be this concerned over someone else's sex/love life? Maybe if this wasn't the focus of half the elections in the past 20 years, we could have gotten on to solving some real problems.

To be honest, I don't think it really have anything to do with who you ? . But a lot to do with other legal issues that come along with marriage. ? like death benefits, visitation rights in hospitals, health insurance benefits, power of attorney type ? .

But even with that, why should any of us care? Like who gives a ? about a dude visiting his dying boyfriend. Why should I be against that?

Man, I'm saying hospitals have some weird ass policies about visitors(well the ones staying overnight). I remember I was in the hospital for back surgery and it was another patient in the room with me. Old white male, they wouldn't let his wife spend the night because we didn't have separate rooms. Only another male would have been able to stay overnight.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    But honestly, I feel the same way about all these "sources" talmbout ? players as I do about nikkas who loooove to talk about ? in ATL or San Fran...

Why are they so obsessed with gayness?

I mean, damn, now you got Dominique Foxworth saying their are "several players" about to come out, etc. I mean who cares.

Who sittin at him with their popcorn to find out which players suck ? ? I can't stand it when they show a players pants get pulled down too far, much less a press conference full'a faggotry.

This is approaching feminine, Wendy Williams, gossip territory. smh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    But honestly, I feel the same way about all these "sources" talmbout ? players as I do about nikkas who loooove to talk about ? in ATL or San Fran...

Why are they so obsessed with gayness?

I mean, damn, now you got Dominique Foxworth saying their are "several players" about to come out, etc. I mean who cares.

Who sittin at him with their popcorn to find out which players suck ? ? I can't stand it when they show a players pants get pulled down too far, much less a press conference full'a faggotry.

This is approaching feminine, Wendy Williams, gossip territory. smh

I don't think it's being ? so much as the stigma of a man being ? . A man being ? is almost automatically thought to be feminine and sports, especially the NFL is seen as the peek example of what masculine is. It's more about seeing somebody break that supposed stereotype that would cause the reaction from people
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Carrying purses and wearing Uggs used to be considered feminine too, but don't tell Lebron, Russ Westbrook, or Tom Brady that. lol

Uggs and purses aren't quite as ? as ? sex, but my point is that either ? or get off the ? .

Come out or stay in. But don't go around whispering to a couple reporters or teammates about how u kinda feel like a nut.

I just always loved how sports used to be the opposite of women's favorite entertainment (soap operas, gossip, feels) but now following sports news is no different than keeping up with what's happening on the Young and the Restless or some ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Carrying purses and wearing Uggs used to be considered feminine too, but don't tell Lebron, Russ Westbrook, or Tom Brady that. lol

Uggs and purses aren't quite as ? as ? sex, but my point is that either ? or get off the ? .

Come out or stay in. But don't go around whispering to a couple reporters or teammates about how u kinda feel like a nut.

I just always loved how sports used to be the opposite of women's favorite entertainment (soap operas, gossip, feels) but now following sports news is no different than keeping up with what's happening on the Young and the Restless or some ? .

That's because now it's about being famous more than actually being good at what you do. Look at how many mediocre athletes have gotten a run in the spotlight for being nothing but loudmouths. I mean anybody know what the hell Freddie Mitchell the former Eagers WR is up to nowadays or his stats? We can all remember his name though lol.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

That's because now it's about being famous more than actually being good at what you do. Look at how many mediocre athletes have gotten a run in the spotlight for being nothing but loudmouths. I mean anybody know what the hell Freddie Mitchell the former Eagers WR is up to nowadays or his stats? We can all remember his name though lol.

Cosign like a muhfugga.

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Question how would yalls opinion about the ? change if the ? athlete was someone well respected like say adrian peterson or someone like that.

Wouldn't change anything because I don't think being ? would stop somebody from being to be as athletic as AP or any other top athlete in their sport. I'm willing to bet we've already seen an athlete of that caliber whose ? and we just never knew it.

shoutout to Martina Navratalova and whoever is good in the wnba

You must mean Sheryl Swoopes.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Romo finally gonna come out tell us why been playing like his wrist broken when it comes to clutch situations
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably a kicker or punter.

Ellen-Meets-Chris-Kluwe.jpg

Yeah, I think you're on the money with that statement.

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Kerry said he not a ? lol. that was his business assistant or some ?
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whichever ? player comes out is bout to be in the money, nike already said they would sign them to an endorsement and had all the analyst talking about the marketing possibilities of a ? player
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    1324316289_outofcontrol_golf_cart.gif

wtf what the story behind that? lol

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @nujerz84

That was Danny Amendola's father who got ran over. He's suing the Cowboys for a million. He's a head coach for a high school team in TX that had just played a game at the stadium. That was the post game interview and then the cart just came through.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so you just randomly droppin like a year old gif for no reason?
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't personally care if a football player is ? or not but it's obvious that some of the NFL owners care or else they wouldn't have been asking recruits if they were ? . They just using these brothers to give a 'bone' to the white ? community.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23PFEUi1fdA

I'll nominate Benard Pollard.

Had a ? do just this in the dorm one night..everybody just chilling, drinking and ? and out of nowhere he starts dancing, then bust into a full blown twerk video..went to a split and that's when one of the linebackers on our team smashed that ? wit a bottle and kicked him in the stomach.. threw him out the room like uncle Phil
  • keez.
    keez. Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm, why are some many folks like "I'm ? " as if it is some kind of fashion statement more than a lifestyle. The minute someone says the littlest thing, they have a whopping big sook because somebody picked on their lime green Chuck Taylor's !!!
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23PFEUi1fdA

I'll nominate Benard Pollard.

Had a ? do just this in the dorm one night..everybody just chilling, drinking and ? and out of nowhere he starts dancing, then bust into a full blown twerk video..went to a split and that's when one of the linebackers on our team smashed that ? wit a bottle and kicked him in the stomach.. threw him out the room like uncle Phil

That was the scariest paragraph I've read since I read Pet Sematary when I was kid - thanks to the bolded.

I like the way it ended tho.
  • keez.
    keez. Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russell Westbrook should come out as his dress sense is fruitier than a bag of Jolly Ranchers :))
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet its a Falcon player or a player from ATL.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I bet its a Falcon player or a player from ATL.

Lol trying to troll Falcons fans huh?